TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:56 pm

PERSON OF INTEREST
Air Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#412) "Control-Alt-Delete"

THE HEAD OF SAMARITAN'S TEAM WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT BEGINS TO WONDER HOW MUCH CONTROL SHE REALLY HAS

"Control-Alt-Delete" - Control (Camryn Manheim), who oversees the handling of relevant numbers for the government, begins to question the methods and intentions of the Samaritan program. Also, alarming news reports of a pair of vigilantes rampaging through the Northeast begin to surface, on PERSON OF INTEREST, Tuesday, Jan. 13 (10:01-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.

REGULAR CAST:

Jim Caviezel (John Reese)
Michael Emerson (Harold Finch)
Kevin Chapman (Lionel Fusco)
Sarah Shahi (Sameen Shaw)
Amy Acker (Root)

RECURRING CAST:

John Nolan (Greer)
Camryn Manheim (Control)
John Doman (Garrison)
Oakes Fegley (Gabriel)
Theodora Wooley (Brooks)
Nick E. Tarabay (Grice)

GUEST CAST:

Suzy Jane Hunt (Shiffman)
Michael Potts (Travers)
Alice Chastain Levy (Julia)
Ryan Shams (Yasin)
Zarif Kabier (Massoud)
Shahar Isaac (Tariq)
Omar Rahim (Hussain)
William Jackson Harper (Stroble)
Malikha Mallette (Cable News Anchor)
Giuseppe Jones (Level 6 Security Guard)
Cliff Moylan (Shooting Victim)
Bill Timoney (Bob)

WRITTEN BY: Andy Callahan

DIRECTED BY: Stephen Surjik

Source: Person of Interest on CBS | TheFutonCritic

Last edited by tscc1000 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Here are the promo pics for ep 4x12:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Last edited by tscc1000 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:03 am

tscc1000 wrote:
RECURRING CAST:

John Nolan (Greer)
Camryn Manheim (Control)
John Doman (Garrison)
Oakes Fegley (Gabriel)
Theodora Wooley (Brooks)
Nick E. Tarabay (Grice)
Wait ... Greer, but no Cara Buono (Martine) as recurring cast in this one?? Does that mean she'll be killed in 3x11?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Person of Interest - Control-Alt-Delete - Advance Preview

Advance PoI 4x12 preview (spoiler):
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:22 am

Ok first good ep, but some odd flaws !
Both reese and root were shot in 11, and now this ep with seemingly no medical attention,
They are just going about business as usual, reese is even doing hand to hand combat , and root showed no signs of injurys!!
If your going to have them get shot at least be a little realistic about it??
I also did not get why  they let control go and were not getting the #'s for the guys killed in this ep, as they were working on something S was afraid of. They I think were working for S but maybe it was M??

Control is a idiot or I guess I could say slow of mind?
She killed the guy who was so obvious he was not a terrorist, and then at end goes to check for battle
damage at the SE.
Very slow to catch on, I hope at some point she gets whacked herself.

Samaritan continues to assert itself and make move while M does .......nothing! not even help find shaw!!
Cmon M  get with it ! Twisted Evil

Show now has a hiatus till feb sometime !! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:29 pm

T5000 wrote:
1) Ok first good ep, but some odd flaws !
Both reese and root were shot in 11, and now this ep with seemingly no medical attention,
They are just going about business as usual, reese is even doing hand to hand combat , and root showed no signs of injurys!!
If your going to have them get shot at least be a little realistic about it??
2) Show now has a hiatus till feb sometime !! Evil or Very Mad
1) Yeah, great ep again. It kept me on the edge of my seat as always.
Something I wonder if I meanwhile simply love this show that much that I'm not willing to see some flaws any more. Wink
But on the other hand I wonder why you found some "odd flaws" this time ...
Root was shot last ep, yes, but obviously it was never meant to be more than a less severe wound (maybe just a graze). She had some blood on her hand, but wasn't seriously affected, she continued the firefight together with Shaw like nothing had happened. So I don't see a flaw here concerning Root.
Reese on the other hand was shown to have been shot somewhere in the back when he covered for Finch. That shot wound was a way more serious one, he went down and wasn't able to continue the firefight. But at least with Finch's and Fusco's help he even got up on his feet to reach for the elevator.
Of course afterwards they somehow had to give him some treatment. And in yesterday's ep for me it was shown clearly enough that Reese was still pretty much affected by the shot wound. We saw him weak, there was still some bleeding through and he had a lot of trouble during that fight with Control's agent Grice. Finally when he drove out with Root to look for Shaw, he looked like crap and almost like he could pass out soon.
It kind of reminded me of when he was out for revenge after Carter had been murdered. He almost got himself killed, because revenge was more important for him than curing his wounds. And now he even hopes Shaw is still alive out there and might be rescued, so I believe that can be a damn good motivation to go beyond the usual limits. After all fine with me ... cheers

2) Damn, do they even think a second before putting up such a schedule???
I'm still rolling eyes when I think of their weird trilogy schedule around the Christmas hiatus ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 am

But on the other hand I wonder why you found some "odd flaws" this time ...

Well they were obvious and unnecessary.

damn good motivation to go beyond the usual limits......... yes he they had the motivation.

Damn, do they even think a second before putting up such a schedule???
I'm still rolling eyes when I think of their weird trilogy schedule around the Christmas hiatus .

Well they live in another world so  I cant explain their thinking.
I do think when they run a new ncis they want to run a new poi so they have better total ratings for the night.

However to me the 3 shows and actually the next one too should have all been run in a row, even if they have to wait until feb or march to start back.

One thing they dont get is  a few shows here and there and people lose interest, and forget to watch, and once you miss one it is hard to understand what is going on.
For people like us we see all the shows, and understand it all , but for many this show has gotten too complex and serial , which is why ratings have fell off.

I actually prefer cable shows now due to they run them all in a row till they are done.
and the story arc is shorter and moves right along at good pace.

The network shows could do the same thing with a longer hiatus, and just one hiatus.
A fall and spring season and all in a row equal number of eps.

I think CW is doing a better job of that right now than the bigger networks.
Their shows dont come back till late jan, which means more in a row
In the fall they started late on the regulars and only took off on thanksgiving week.

What about the names of the shows, what do they mean , like this one ??
does it mean a restart?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:39 pm

T5000 wrote:
1) But on the other hand I wonder why you found some "odd flaws" this time ...

Well they were obvious and unnecessary.
2) However to me the 3 shows and actually the next one too should have all been run in a row, even if they have to wait until feb or march to start back.

3) One thing they dont get is  a few shows here and there and people lose interest, and forget to watch, and once you miss one it is hard to understand what is going on.
For people like us we see all the shows, and understand it all , but for many this show has gotten too complex and serial , which is why ratings have fell off.

4) I actually prefer cable shows now due to they run them all in a row till they are done.
and the story arc is shorter and moves right along at good pace.
The network shows could do the same thing with a longer hiatus, and just one hiatus.
A fall and spring season and all in a row equal number of eps.

5) I think CW is doing a better job of that right now than the bigger networks.
Their shows dont come back till late jan, which means more in a row
In the fall they started late on the regulars and only took off on thanksgiving week.

6) What about the names of the shows, what do they mean , like this one ??
does it mean a restart?
1) I admit you may have some kind of point how they handled Reese. But regarding Root I clearly still disagree. With her it was obvious - at least for me - that her injury wasn't serious at all.

2) This!

3) Agreed, but why cant't the suits at CBS see that too. Would it be that impossible to run a complex show more in a row without constant breaks, so that the "non-nerdy" viewers just can avoid the danger of missing episodes and losing first track and then interest?
This is how even the best TV shows like PoI slowly dry out and finally might get killed too early ...

4) Well, sometimes shorter, but all in a row aired seasons like on cable are more to the point, but on the other hand I definitely wouldn't want to miss any single episode of PoI or Nikita, where I'm totally ok with the 20+ ep seasons. If there just weren't all those breaks, like you said, why can't the networks just prolong the hiatus to have an all in a row season (or just one break around Christmas).

5) The funny thing, there are still many out there who are mocking The CW for being a network for teenies and women, but by now they are rather wrong. With shows like The 100 and earlier our beloved Nikita they provided some of the best shows of the last years. Arrow and The Flash also are pretty entertaining.

6) Well, Control-Alt-Delete is the computer keybord command to quickly reboot without shutting power down.
Regarding PoI it might refer to some kind of reboot of Team Machine after they lost Shaw? Or was it a reference to Madam "Control", who actually lost control and wouldn't be able to reboot or shut down Samaritan any longer ...?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:58 am

I think S hired the 4 arab guys to write code for a program to attack M.
It then had them killed.
They were hired after a contest, which S has used before.
the program could also be used on S which is why it wants no one else to see it or have it.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:47 pm

Control is being watched by her own(Decima) people. Mr. Travers needs to have that smirk knocked off his face. I liked that both Mike Richelli(liked him on both Unforgettable and The Mentalist) and Senator Ross H. Garrison,(Like him on Gotham and Rizzoli and Isles), seem to be kinda on Controls side. Either could also knock Mr. Travers and Greer into next week, lol. Even if they did question her work. Also wish that Reese and Root saved the rocket launcher for Greer's skinny little A'' and his office. I thought we would see the Congressman Roger McCourt, just to rub in that Harold said not to kill him .

I figured the 2 masked bandits that were attaching the government teams were Root and Reese. Especially when they were only kneecapped or wounded. But they finally did get Controls team. Was surprised she was the only one that crawled out of the flipped Suburban.

So "The Relevants" Yasim Said, Massoud Shammar, Hussain Ashoor, Tariq Al Juhani, were possibly set up by Samaritan to be taken out by Control's (Northern Lights) team? Was it just to give the team something to do, or was it to make it look to the Government that it was doing it's job? Control hesitated when she found Said at the cabin, but gunned him down anyway. Did she want to believe her bosses information, or was it to not be singled out as a problem? Also must be Said's laptop was booby trapped to keep Control from finding any info. or lack of on it? Said didn't know why it happened, he told her.
After what Root and Reese did to Controls men, I wouldn't think that in interrogation she would be able to say to Reese, "What is this, good cop and bad cop?" Then Reese replied,"There are no good cops here!" Root also was nice with her tazer and the ear play with Control. Also pointing out about daughter Julia being vulnerable should make her worry. But maybe Finch's telling her about her home being watched and the other information has gotten her thinking. She probably misses Hersh.

I think that Agent Devon Grice maybe the next Shaw? I worried his fight with Reese, one would get hurt. But he does miss Shaw. Maybe he will help in the search. But unfortunately between his partner Brooks, or Greer's Lambert and Martine, he will more then likely be taken out either just before Shaw is found or just after. But I like him. I liked how Fusco knocked out the surveillance operator, Strobel, in the van. Wasn't sure how Root with her shootout with Grice's associates, Brooks and Shiffman ended? Finch said there were 6 people at that warehouse and they only had 5 accounted for? Someone was watching? How did Reese and Root get out of the building, and Finch?

Mike's banter with Gabriel Hayward(Kid Samaritan),was cute, creepy and interesting. Him knowing what the stocks of Mike would end that day at was creepy. I would think he would check into it. But Samaritan would be watching.
Control told Mike she had 854 (kills)saves and counting. When she checked out the basement with the Security Guard of the NY Stock Exchange she found fresh paint on the walls. Didn't they both smell it before she touched it? There also was a cam right there probably watching that area
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:55 am

she found fresh paint on the walls. Didn't they both smell it before she touched it?

... no they used smell-less paint, made by a secret company.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Control-Alt-Delete   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:28 pm

she found fresh paint on the walls. Didn't they both smell it before she touched it?

... no they used smell-less paint, made by a secret company.

....interesting!

I also figured that the episode name meant either it was a reboot after Shaw's disappearance or them almost rebooting Madam Controls thinking. Time will tell.

Last edited by webruce on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015   Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Person of Interest Episode 4x12 "Control-Alt-Delete" January 13, 2015
Page 1 of 1