TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orphan Black - Season One

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

Orphan Black - Season One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Lead Actress is HOT! So far I like it, interesting storyline
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Finished the first season, I really like this show. I find all of the clones interesting in their own way. I am about to start season 2.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Ez wrote:
Finished the first season, I really like this show. I find all of the clones interesting in their own way. I am about to start season 2.
I also learned about the show only after S1 had already aired and more or lesse binge watched it, because it was that good.
From S2 on I had to watch week by week then. So I kind of envy you to be able to watch S2 at your own pace.
And you're right in time. S3 is at ep 3x04 (out of ten) now and it's been renewed already for a S4.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 3:13 pm

Yea, I have it set to record on Saturday, I am hoping to be caught up in time for the new episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphan Black - Season One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2