TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orphan Black - Season One

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Orphan Black - Season One Empty
PostSubject: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:07 am

Orphan Black is a Canadian science fiction television series starring Tatiana Maslany as several identical women who are revealed to be clones. The series focuses on Sarah Manning, a woman who assumes the identity of her clone, Elizabeth (Beth) Childs, after witnessing Beth's suicide. The series raises issues about the moral and ethical implications of human cloning and its effect on issues of personal identity. The show premiered at WonderCon in Anaheim, California on March 29, 2013.
March 30, 2013 saw the television premiere of the first 10-episode season on Space in Canada and on BBC America in the United States. On May 2, 2013, Orphan Black was renewed for a 10-episode second season which premiered on April 19, 2014.

Orphan Black @ BBC America

Orphan Black @ Wikipedia

Orphan Black @ IMDB

Orphan Black @ Facebook

Orphan Black @ SpoilerTV

Orphan Black @ Youtube (BBC America)

Orphan Black @ Youtube (Space)
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:09 am

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:10 am

on ep 7 right now, she is pretty much the reason I am watching, she is hot!!
Story is decent, she does a good job acting.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:59 pm

T5000 wrote:
on ep 7 right now, she is  pretty much the reason I am watching, she is hot!!
Story is decent, she does a good job acting.
Well, already on ep 7? There you go ... Didn't I say this is an awesome show?  king 
I'm glad you like the show. Tatiana for sure does an outstanding job by playing these different characters with the different dialects and accents. Just think of Helena and her crazy character ...
When I watched S1 I liked "soccer mom" Alison a lot, but actually I couldn't even decide, which one of the "Tatianas" would be my favorite. They all are played excellently, so I just like them all ...  Wink
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E01 "Natural Selection"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Orphan Black S01E01 "Natural Selection"
Orphan Black - Season One Sarah_OB1
Season: 1 | Episode: 1 | Air Date: 30 March, 2013

Sarah, a streetwise hustler on the run from a lifetime of bad decisions, witnesses the suicide of a stranger who looks just like her. Sarah assumes her identity, hoping that cleaning out the dead woman’s bank account will solve all of her problems. Instead, the street smart chameleon is thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery. After taking on the new identity, Sarah quickly finds herself caught in the middle of a deadly conspiracy and must race to find answers.

Source: BBC America

Last edited by tscc1000 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E02 "Instinct"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Orphan Black S01E02 "Instinct"
Orphan Black - Season One Orphan-Teaser-2
Season: 1 | Episode: 2 | Air Date: 6 April, 2013

With a body in her car and nowhere to turn, Sarah is forced to continue her con and earn “Beth” a second chance on the force. But with a killer on her tail, her only hope of finding answers lies with another apparent ‘identical,’ Alison.

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E03 "Variation Under Nature"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Orphan Black S01E03 "Variation Under Nature"
Orphan Black - Season One OrphanBlack-Episode3-Trailer
Season: 1 | Episode: 3 | Air Date: 13 April, 2013

Rocked by the revelation that she and her fellow “Orphans” are clones, Sarah just wants to get her hands on the money and skip town. But Sarah’s fake detective ruse stretches thin when the cops find the body she buried and assign “Beth” to the case. As Sarah closes in on the killer, the hunter becomes the hunted.

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E04 "Effects of External Conditions"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:04 pm

Orphan Black S01E04 "Effects of External Conditions"
Orphan Black - Season One OrphanBlack-Episode4-Trailer
Season: 1 | Episode: 4 | Air Date: 20 April, 2013

Sarah realizes that the Orphans’ survival is going to take more than police work. But tracking the killer threatens Sarah’s long awaited reunion with her daughter, Kira. As Sarah gets closer to the killer, the killer gets closer to the truth – the ensuing showdown threatens to expose her ruse as a cop.

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E05 "Conditions of Existence"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Orphan Black S01E05 "Conditions of Existence"
Orphan Black - Season One Orphan-Ep5-Trailer
Season: 1 | Episode: 5 | Air Date: 27 April, 2013

When terrifying evidence suggests the Orphans are part of a sinister ongoing experiment, Sarah’s suspicions turn to Paul, Beth’s boyfriend. But her probing inadvertently triggers Paul’s own investigation, bringing him dangerously close to the truth. Meanwhile, paranoid Alison piles on a whole new level of complication.

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E06 "Variations Under Domestication"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Orphan Black S01E06 "Variations Under Domestication"
Orphan Black - Season One Orphanblackmonitor
Season: 1 | Episode: 6 | Air Date: 4 May, 2013

Sarah’s hunt for answers is interrupted by a trip to the suburbs. Alison’s paranoia has boiled over, putting all the Orphans at risk. But when Sarah, Alison and Beth’s worlds dangerously collide, Sarah must decide who to trust with her secret.

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E07 "Parts Developed in an Unusual Manner"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Orphan Black S01E07 "Parts Developed in an Unusual Manner"
Orphan Black - Season One OrphanBlack_S1_E08_12_photo_web
Season: 1 | Episode: 7 | Air Date: 11 May, 2013

With Paul missing, Sarah is forced to confront the conspiracy head on. But when Paul learns Sarah has kept essential information from him, the fragile trust between them threatens to shatter. Meanwhile, Cosima grows closer to Delphine and the dangerously fascinating Dr. Leekie.

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E08 "Entangled Bank"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Orphan Black S01E08 "Entangled Bank"
Orphan Black - Season One Episode8
Season: 1 | Episode: 8 | Air Date: 18 May, 2013

Sarah’s actions pit the Orphans against each other as she tries to plan her next move. As Paul tries desperately to cover up Sarah’s existence, Alison takes vengeance on her suspected monitor, which could cost her everything she holds dear.

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Orphan Black S01E09 "Unconscious Selection"   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Orphan Black S01E09 "Unconscious Selection"
Orphan Black - Season One Orphan-billboard-ep9
Season: 1 | Episode: 9 | Air Date: 25 May, 2013

After Kira’s life is threatened, Sarah is on the warpath, but Dr. Leekie makes her think twice about her plans for revenge. Meanwhile, Cosima faces the truth about Delphine, forcing her to choose sides. Now, it’s up to Sarah to decide the killer’s fate, but the truth about where Sarah came from changes everything.

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:27 pm

What happened to the coke and or the money from that??
Sarah isnt too good with $, she got the 70,000, then left it in her trunk, wher it was taken, she gets it back , and then just gives it to alison, cause she said it was hers? or the clones?
Then she gets 20,000 of it back, and she just gives it to vic, and hes like ok but you still owe me.??
And she quit police job before she got paid so what $ is she running on??
so you like alison? I like sarah as far as looks, and since they all are Tatiana, they are all likable.
I had to watch some new shows, should get back to this sat.

By the way are you going to try Salem or Turn?
Ist ep of Salem was the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Well now your posting stuff ahead of what I have seen !!
the story isnt really good enough to have spoilers too.
So hold up on that, or better yet make another thread and put the preview vids for SEason one in 1 etc there??
Then make another thread for S-2 promos stuff until I get caught up.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:34 pm

Orphan Black S01E10 (Season One Finale) "Endless Forms Most Beautiful"
Orphan Black - Season One Orphan-Promo-Ep10
Season: 1 | Episode: 10 | Air Date: 1 June, 2013

Sarah’s last chance to bring her nemesis back to sanity slips away as Art intervenes to get answers of his own. Meanwhile, the Orphans must decide whether to make peace with their creators, as Sarah is forced into a deadly confrontation with their enemy.

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:53 pm

T5000 wrote:
Well now your posting stuff ahead of what I have seen !!
the story isnt  really good enough to have spoilers too.
So hold up on that, or better yet make another thread and put the preview vids for SEason one in 1  etc there??
Then make another thread for S-2 promos stuff until I get caught up.
You really consider that as spoilers?  Rolling Eyes
Well, for eps 8 to 10 I put in some spoiler tags because of the text "spoilers" ...
As for the promo videos, how about just not clicking on the play button?  lol! 

BTW, I do think the story is really good and delivers some awesome twists and turns, so that I really couldn't wait for S2. Of course I've already watched ep 2x01. Honestly, I couldn't have stopped at ep 1x07 just to watch some "new shows" first (ok, maybe for Continuum or PoI, but even that wouldn't be sure) ...  Wink
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:29 pm

T5000 wrote:
1) What happened to the coke and or the money from that??
2) Sarah isnt too good with $, she got the 70,000, then left it in her trunk, wher it was taken, she gets it back , and then just gives it to alison, cause she said it was hers? or the clones?
3) Then she gets 20,000 of it back, and she just gives it to vic, and hes like ok but you still owe me.??
4) And she quit police job before she got paid so what $ is she running on??
5) so you like alison? I like sarah as far as looks, and since they all are Tatiana, they are all likable.
6) I had to watch some new shows, should get back to this sat.

7) By the way are you going to try Salem or Turn?
Ist ep of Salem was the 23rd.
1) If I remember well, Fee blew all the money from the stolen coke on Sarah's wake.
2) The money was from Alison (and some maybe from Cosima as well) for Beth to do investigations and take measures on all the clones behalf to be able to defend themselves. So yes, it was reasonable of Sarah to give it back to the original purpose, because she realized, she's involved in the same clone program (willing or not). It has nothing to do with being not good with money. And how could she know, that Art was following her and would steal the money from her trunk?
3) It was just a desperate try to finally get rid of Vic (the Dick  Laughing ), because she really had more pressing issues by then with the whole clone story. It just didn't work, because Vic (who already had lost a finger because of the lost coke) just thought it wasn't enough yet for his pain and suffering.
4) Obviously from where she comes, she's a survivor and used to live with little money, so I don't see a problem here in the short time that passed in season one after she had quit the job. And how do you know, that there hadn't been payments from the police at least until she quit the job?  Jeez, man, you really wonder about that???  Suspect  Rolling Eyes  Laughing 
5) That's what I actually said too ...  Wink 
6) You had to watch some new shows? Who forced you then?  Laughing
Seriously, I couldn't have stopped at ep 1x07 for just some "new shows" (which one exactly?), maybe not even for Continuum or PoI, because by then I was really hooked with Orphan Black ...  Wink 
7) I'd like to, but right now I don't have the time ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:07 pm

7. turn is ok if you like history, otherwise so far it is a little slow, curious about how it is doing in ratings.
Salem.... not really a good show, I doubt it will make it, also need to check the ratings on it.
6. I stopped after ep 5, so it wasnt really  going good yet, I am just now on ep 7,
In ep 6 alot happened. Helena is a crazy one... she got her knife back lol.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:28 am

ORPHAN # 08

OK what a ending, when kira went to the door I knew helena was out there.
Then I saw her softening to let her go , but didnt see the hit by car deal!
Helena just really wanted to see the girl as none of the others can have kids.

Alison getting a divorce and the smoking pot was funny.
Then telling her step mom and showing her alison was good, but she needs to
tell her old or beths partner what the deal is.
Dr leakey is a bad guy killing the other guy olivere.
2 more eps to go !
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:37 am

The story is getting more interesting towards the end.
I had watched like 6 eps in a short period, and when I do that I have to switch to something else for awhile.
also the story here is rather vague in the early going, they bounce around and things happen, but I was still in the dark about what is going on.
At ep 8 we have met dr leaky , and got to know helena a little, but her friend tomas and all the clone business is still unknown.
the one thing is though sarah is different and leakey did not know her either, so she is the wildcard.
the main draw here is just watching tatiana play the different roles and all the sub drama.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Ok saw eps 9 and 10, at first I was mad that they killed Helena, but then I thought well maybe she isnt dead.
Helena is a strange character, but I find her very appealing.
AT first she was just a kook but she grew on me, and towards the end I think she was my fav.
This girl Tatiana is a great actress as all the clones are different characters , and she does them all very good.
I wanted Tomas dead but that did not happen.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:30 pm

T5000 wrote:
..., at first I was mad that they killed Helena, ...

Well, obviously you were not the only one who was pissed .... Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du8JNZnmubg

(best watched with audio on mute)
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:39 pm

I just started watching this, I really liked the first epsiode
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Ez wrote:
I just started watching this, I really liked the first epsiode

Well, I think you'll love it ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season One   Orphan Black - Season One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphan Black - Season One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next