TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orphan Black - Season Three

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Orphan Black - Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:10 am

2015:

Orphan Black - Season Three Tumblr_ngra52pwFW1rgvfxho7_500

On Wednesday BBC America officially announced that “Orphan Black” will return for a third season consisting of 10 episodes. The clone thriller’s star, Tatiana Maslany, could wake up to an Emmy nomination for her multi-faceted turn in the series on Thursday morning, further cementing “Orphan’s” and BBC America’s status as a premium destination among basic cable channels.

In addition to this announcement, BBC America also set a timeframe for season two of “Broadchurch“: New episodes will air in early 2015, which could be advantageous for the cable channel should Fox find success with its American version, “Gracepoint.”

BBCAmerica has also picked up two new series: “Tatau”, about two young Londoners who travel to the South Pacific and end up discovering that one has the gift of prophecy; and “The Last Kingdom”, which is set in the year 872 and tells the story of the Viking invasions from the perspective of the ancestral Brits.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:30 am

Orphan Black - Season 3 - Press Release

Toronto – October 16, 2014 – Production has begun on the third season of BBC AMERICA’s Peabody Award-winning series Orphan Black. The conspiracy thriller (10 x 60) stars award-winner, Tatiana Maslany, who returns to her unprecedented lead role as multiple clones. The critically-acclaimed, action-packed series that sparked an inspired fan base named Clone Club, unveiled new and more treacherous enemies in season two. But it was the finale that shocked viewers when it introduced a male line of clones, raising more complex questions that left viewers on the edge of their seats. Orphan Black is produced by Temple Street Productions in association with BBC AMERICA and Bell Media’s Space.

Maslany played five recurring characters throughout season two including British street-wise chameleon Sarah, suburban soccer-mom Alison, cosmic-thinking scientist Cosima, Ukrainian wildcard Helena and ruthless pro-clone Rachel. In addition, she raised the bar by taking on the roles of Transgender clone, Tony, and sick and dying clone, Jennifer. Maslany continues to earn critical accolades including two Critics’ Choice awards and her first Golden Globe© nomination.

“Season two of Orphan Black not only doubled its audience, it also treated fans to double the number of clones,” says Perry Simon, General Manager, BBC AMERICA. “Our network’s commitment to creating long-lasting original programming that hooks viewers and never lets them go is perfectly illustrated through this buzz-worthy series.”

Season three plunges the clone sisterhood into unexpected territory with the realization that they’re not alone. Just when they thought they knew their enemies and allies, season three reveals our clones are more vulnerable than ever before. Highly trained, identical male-soldiers raise more questions than answers. Who are these new clones? Who created them? And more importantly, why do they exist? Sarah, Cosima, Alison and Helena are stronger together than they are apart, but this season will put that bond to the test. Will they forge towards their truth, or fall at the feet of those who seek to control them?

Returning in a lead role is Ari Millen, who plays the newly discovered male clones – Mark, the Prolethean cult follower and Rudy, a prisoner of war. Also back this season is Jordan Gavaris as Sarah’s fiery foster brother Felix, Dylan Bruce as Paul, an army officer working for secret forces in the clone world, Maria Doyle Kennedy as Sarah and Felix’s duplicitous foster mother Mrs. S, Evelyne Brochu as Dyad Scientist and Cosima’s lover Delphine, Kevin Hanchard as Art, a detective caught in the clone trap, Michiel Huisman as Cal, father to Sarah’s daughter Kira (Skyler Wexler) and Zoé De Grand Maison as Gracie, a Prolethean escapee. Additional casting for the series will be announced in the coming weeks.

“We are incredibly proud and delighted to be commencing production on season three of Orphan Black,” commented David Fortier and Ivan Schneeberg, executive producers of Orphan Black and Co-Presidents of Temple Street Productions. “We’ve been fortunate to work with one of the best cast and crews in the business for the last two seasons. We could not be happier about the success of the show and how it continues to be embraced by audiences around the world.”

“We are thrilled to be underway on another season of the gripping original series Orphan Black with our wonderful partners Temple Street Productions and BBC AMERICA,” said Corrie Coe, Senior Vice-President, Independent Production, Bell Media. “After the shocking finale of Season 2, we are excited to share with our viewers the next dramatic twists and turns in the clone conspiracy, as conceived by series creators Graeme Manson and John Fawcett.”

BBC AMERICA’s Orphan Black became the first ever ad-supported drama series to double its ratings from season one to season two in A25-54 and 18-49 in Live+7.* The original series is co-created by Graeme Manson and John Fawcett, with Manson also serving as writer and Fawcett as director. The international hit series is distributed by BBC Worldwide and can be seen in more than 170 countries. The first two seasons are currently available on Blu-ray and DVD and via digital download on all partner platforms. Season one is available for live streaming through Amazon Prime. For more information on where to catch up on Orphan Black, visit www.bbcamerica.com/orphanblack.

Source: BBCAmerica
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:37 am

Orphan Black - Season 3 - Comic Con Spoilers

Orphan Black - Season Three BtcRrMWCYAAI3gu

Orphan Black - Season Three Btb7X8dCAAA2mUD

Season 3 Scoop:

- Is Ari Millen ready to do what Maslany does next season and play the male clones of Project Castor? "We've had a couple conversations and I know a little bit about who I am and where I'm going," Millen says. "Tat's an amazing actress and I know she'll be there to help me when I need it."

- There were Donnie scenes in the Season 2 finale that had to be cut for time. They will be on the Season 2 DVD extras, and the scenes are about Donnie trying to get his monitor expenses from Rachel and blackmailing someone, so yeah, you definitely want to watch those.

- There will be original material in the "Orphan Black" comic books that hasn't been shown on the TV series, so you definitely want to read those, Clone Club!

- Will we see flashbacks to when Beth was still alive? "At some point, there is a definite chance that we will see that," executive producer John Fawcett says. "I think there is probably a twist on what happened with Beth that we don't know yet," executive producer Graeme Manson adds cryptically.

- Will we see trans clone Tony again? The EP's aren't confirming or denying, but Fawcett did have this to say: "My favorite part of that was the super hot kiss [between Tony and Felix]," Fawcett says. "It was a little weird but super hot."

- Fawcett and Manson revealed they want to introduce Alison's mother on the show.

- Will we see Jesse, Helena's boyfriend, again? "It was one of our favorite moments of Season 2, getting a little romance for Helena," Manson says. "We love Patrick Adams, he's great. And she's still got that hat. He needs his hat back."

- A fan made Maslany cry after sharing her story about how the show helped her build a relationship back up with her mother after her mother didn't accept her coming out of the closet. Gavaris thanked the fan for sharing her story and hopes the show can help others can see past someone's sexuality.

Source: Zap2It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70vtDuF3baI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Gvn8V5tzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8wHGlAX9Xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUjyONzNM6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK76d63snI0

Last edited by tscc1000 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:31 am

Orphan Black - Season 3 - Ksenia Solo, James Frain, Kyra Harper, & Earl Pastko Join Cast

Orphan Black - Season Three Proxy
Attention #CloneClub: Exciting orphanblack Season 3 casting news to report!

BBC AMERICA, in association with Space and Temple Street Productions, announced casting additions to the new season of Orphan Black. Justin Chatwin (Shameless) and James Frain (Intruders) join the channel’s hit original drama for its third season, which is currently in production and set to return in 2015.
Justin Chatwin joins in a recurring role as Jason Kellerman. With rugged good looks and street-smarts, Jason is a savvy drug-dealer in the guise of a charismatic businessman. James Frain guest stars as Ferdinand, a well-educated, “cleaner” who is both charming and intimidating. Ferdinand is a powerful player in a secretive, multi-national political faction that operates with questionable ethics and a ruthless approach.
Also joining the cast this season is Ksenia Solo (Lost Girl, Nikita, Black Swan) as Shay, a soulful and compassionate holistic healer with a great sense of humor destined to become a new friend to Cosima Niehaus (Tatiana Maslany).

Kyra Harper (Warehouse 13) will play Dr. Coady, a ruthless doctor and advisor to the military. Coady is outwardly the soul of reason, but her maternal, nurturing manner conceals an agenda that even her superiors do not suspect. And rounding out the additions is Earl Pastko (Murdoch Mysteries) as Bulldog, Ferdinand’s silent, imposing and violent personal bodyguard. Communicating with his boss by looks only, Bulldog carries out the dirty work of his shady employers.

Source: Orphan Black Tumblr

I'm especially glad that Ksenia Solo joins Orphan Black. She was one of the reasons for me to watch Lost Girl at least for two and a half seasons ... cheers
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:54 am

Some official promo videos for Orphan Black Season 3 (well, they are more like reminders, because it's mostly footage from past seasons, but anyways nice to watch):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUft80uvtbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svztOA5BLQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K8XLQ4CNGw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AEzRDKiiDs
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:20 am

Orphan Black - Season 3 - First Look Promotional Photo + Press Release

BBC AMERICA’s Peabody Award-winning series Orphan Black is back and the first look at the new season is here! The conspiracy thriller stars award-winner, Tatiana Maslany, who returns to her unprecedented lead role as multiple clones. More vulnerable than ever before, Sarah, Cosima, Alison, and Helena’s bond will be put to the test with the reveal of highly trained, identical male-soldiers played by Ari Millen. Seen above, Sarah (Maslany) is about to embark on a tense Face Off with the lethal Rudy (Millen) in a Dyad prison cell. The critically-acclaimed, action-packed series that sparked an inspired fan base named Clone Club, returns to BBC AMERICA, Saturday, April 18, 9:00pm ET.

Source: BBCAmerica
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:25 am

Orphan Black - Season 3 - Graeme Manson Discusses Male Clones & More with EW

EW: Let’s start with what you can tell me about this image. We see Sarah and this male clone, the one from Marian’s basement in last season’s finale, I assume.
GRAEME MANSON: That’s correct. Being Orphan Black, we hit the ground running, of course. No six months go by.

So is this meeting of the male and female clones happening right after the scene we saw in the season 2 finale?
Shortly thereafter. It’s not immediate, but shortly thereafter. We don’t waste a lot of time. That scene is what we like to call clone speed dating.

And I understand this clone has a name now?
Yep. The boy’s name is Rudy. And obviously Rudy—or Scarface, as we call him in the writer’s room—is not Mark, who is the other Castor clone that we’ve known before. So immediately that poses a bunch of questions for us: How are they different? How are they the same, these brothers? And what the heck is Mark up to? Is Mark a traitor? Is Mark undercover? Like everyone else on Orphan Black, Mark has divided loyalties.

How many male clones are we going to see this season?
A few. Like our Leda clones, we don’t like to introduce them lightly. We don’t do a lot of red shirts. And I think that holds true with these guys. How many of them are there actually? Well, that’s part of the mystery too.

Is this season going to be a Leda vs. Castor situation? Is that the framework we’re working under?
Definitely intrigue within them, for sure. Are these guys going to break the bonds of our sisters? Because this does remain Sarah Manning and her sisters—this does remain their story. So is the threat that these guys pose—will it bring them together or will it break the bonds? They are definite pressure, and within the season again, Sarah is the lynchpin. So whatever more she understands about these Castor boys, she understands more about herself and her sisters and their origin story.

I think it’s interesting what you just said because I know you guys did it in season 2 and it sounds like you want to do it more in season 3—which is expanding this world. So tell me how you do that while keeping the focus firmly on these sisters.
Well, that’s it. We want that audience to be taking that journey with Sarah, throughout the whole series. She’s going to be leading her sisters and protecting her family. And that’s the drive. She’s the one that the audience roots for, so when these guys show up, it’s fantastic that we’ve got this new diverse villain in the form of clones—villains or whatever they may turn out to be. Because now we get to exercise with Ari Millen, who is doing a fantastic job with these guys. But it’s always been important to us and it’s always been [co-creator] John [Fawcett] and my focus that this is a story about Sarah tracking down her own story.

I wanted to ask you about Ari, because obviously you all thought highly enough about him where you changed your minds about killing him off last season. And then you expanded his presence by now giving him a lot of different roles to play, which is showing a lot of faith in him. What’s that been like for him do all these different parts?
It’s been a great experience for him, and like Tatiana on set, he’s a serious professional who is always prepared and who really takes on the challenge of differentiating these guys—in a different sort of way than Tat does, but still, differentiating these characters. Always, for us, he asks important questions about them and he’s really managed to bring something to the table that’s badass, that’s sexy, and often vulnerable at the same time. He’s done a great job of giving us a mix of things with the characters he’s playing.

What’s it been like in terms of getting things done on time and on budget when you add a whole new group of clones that requires a lot more technical work to film? How does that affect you from a production standpoint?
Well, we’re just stupid. The show is already extremely difficult to schedule. You add another clone to that mix and it becomes all the more difficult to schedule. But at the end of the day the difficulties in production and doing something this ambitious on a budget that didn’t get any bigger has been a huge challenge, but it’s paying off. Everybody’s doing wonderful work again this season

I think I am contractually obligated to ask you if there will be any new female clones this season.
There is always the possibility of a new clone in Orphan Black.

Wonderful! As general and vague as I expected! Okay, I want to hit you with a few big questions that fans will have after the season-two finale and where they might be headed in season three. Let’s start with Cosima’s health. What can fans expect when things pick back up?
Of course, Cosima’s health is still on the table, but near the end of last season Cosima went through something that is perhaps quite mysterious to her with Kira. The stakes will still be high on Cosima’s illness and she still has a very important role in saving her sisters, but there’s more at stake than just science this year.

What about Rachel’s situation after taking that pencil through the eye and possibly into her brain?
I suppose the main question for Rachel is, how deep did that pencil go?

Will Tony the transclone be back in season three?
Can’t really comment to that, but the Hendrixes are certainly hitting the ground running. Bonded by murder, the Hendrixes will certainly face a lot of survival challenges. A lot of fun to be had with the Hendrixes.

Does that mean there will be some Donnie tighty-whitey sightings?
It’s safe to say whenever Kristian Bruun is on screen there is a good chance he’ll be wearing tighty-whiteys, even on his head.

What can you tell me about the new characters we’ll be meeting this season, because you have announced a bunch of new cast members.
Can’t say too much except to pay some homage to the caliber of actor that we’ve managed to attract here. James Frain has been absolutely fantastic—don’t want to say anything about his character. Both guest roles and recurring roles are juicy and really spread throughout our clones. So each world—Cosima’s, Sarah’s, Allison’s—are gonna get a juicy new character to interact with over the course of their season.

Source:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/17/orphan-black-season-3-first-look/
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Alison is simply the best ...
lol!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:43 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:27 pm

this last one and the helena eat dont work. at least for me.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 pm

T5000 wrote:

For me they work, but only after maybe a minute waiting to be shown properly. Maybe that embedding code is pretty "slow"?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 6:14 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:

For me they work, but only after maybe a minute waiting to be shown properly. Maybe that embedding code is pretty "slow"?
no I get  error message, no big deal though.
 less than 2 weeks for it to start.

Turn is starting on april 13 and  this one on 18th.
Justified will have ended, and vikings will be about done.

Most of these cable shows come on from feb to may !
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Orphan Black Season 3 @ BBC America's Youtube Playlist

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Black - Season Three   Orphan Black - Season Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphan Black - Season Three
Page 1 of 1