TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham S4 discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Gotham S4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Gotham S4 discussion   Gotham S4 discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Ok this show in S4 has 2 women I like now, Crystal Reed from Teen Wolf joins the show
in ep 3 as falcone's daughter who wants to take over Gotham from Penguin.

Then Morena B. is still on the show. She has a different role now, still a doctor, but leading
a strange outfit, and trying to do the right things in a show where no one else even thinks
about that! lol.

I have seen 1st 11, and it is pretty good, still goes over the top with some characters,
and some stuff, whoever does this show must have loved the original batman movies .
It is a shame, had they toned it down and been less campy this could have been a good show.

I still cant stand the alfred, the way he talks.....ugh.
and Bruce actor was just wrong for this part, had they got different actors for these 2,
show would have been so much better.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
KevinInEngland

KevinInEngland

PostSubject: Re: Gotham S4 discussion   Gotham S4 discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 6:33 am

G'day T5000 - I was thinking what you were thinking in 1 detail. I was hoping our Bruce might be too young and small to be tackling criminals.
I'm from the UK, where Bruce's butler comes from. They speak like that in the East End of London, just like the guy who played Scales in The Cape. I don't have a problem with the way he speaks.
I still think the Gotham set guys make awesome settings for the series.
"Why doesn't the sun shine in Gotham?" Do you remember that?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Gotham S4 discussion   Gotham S4 discussion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:29 am

KevinInEngland wrote:
G'day T5000 - I was thinking what you were thinking in 1 detail.  I was hoping our Bruce might be too young and small to be tackling criminals.
I'm from the UK, where Bruce's butler comes from.  They speak like that in the East End of London, just like the guy who played Scales in The Cape.  I don't have a problem with the way he speaks.
I still think the Gotham set guys make awesome settings for the series.  
"Why doesn't the sun shine in Gotham?" Do you remember that?
Hey kevin, I dont know who said that, they do make good sets.
I stopped watching S4 and havent got back to it yet.

And if your from england, your used to that type accent.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham S4 discussion   Gotham S4 discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham S4 discussion
Page 1 of 1