TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOTHAM EP 02

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

GOTHAM EP 02 Empty
PostSubject: GOTHAM EP 02   GOTHAM EP 02 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:23 am

Well the only thing I liked in this ep was at the end with catgirl talking to gordon wanting to avoid juvy,
And she tells him she saw the killer and I think she said clearly.
But as we saw he had a mask setup that showed about as much of his face as iron man !
But that was enough to get me to watch # 3.
The show mixes old stuff with new and is at times corny and campy, things are overdone like gordons partner lol,
and fish Sleep and penquin, Rolling Eyes ..... uh oh I called him penquin !!!!!!!!!!!! I am in trouble now!
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

GOTHAM EP 02 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM EP 02   GOTHAM EP 02 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:21 pm

ep 01 Gotham 3.2 / 10  /8.00

ep 2  Gotham 2.8  /8 / 7.33

So the demo dropped as I predicted, which is normal.
The show held most of the pilot viewers so that is good sign.
If it levels out at 2.5 and 7 mil  that might get it a S-2
Mon nite is the wrong nite for a show of this type, but fox keeps doing it.
They had Tscc, Human Target, almost Human, and many others in this same slot and they all fail.
you will notice the other networks put their fiction shows in 9pm slot CT but fox has their news there every night which kills their chance of good ratings for 9pm shows.

They keep doing the same thing expecting different results  Razz  
I will give this show a few more shows, but I dont think it is my type of show, just a little too  childish and at times bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

GOTHAM EP 02 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM EP 02   GOTHAM EP 02 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Yea, it's a little campy, but I will keep watching just because I am a fan of the comics. You are right about the time slot, I would take it off Mondays completely .
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

GOTHAM EP 02 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM EP 02   GOTHAM EP 02 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, it's a little campy, but I will keep watching just because I am a fan of the comics. You are right about the time slot, I would take it off Mondays completely .

I was expecting a more serious drama, that was more realistic.
this show mixes campy with drama, and then stir in a little bizarre, and stupid.
The penquin is the worst part of the show. His whole character is poorly thought out and written.
The show did not need a fish mooney, the other gangster would have been enough to start out with.
And Catgirl, they have made her too catlike, I am surprised they dont have her lick milk out of a bowl.
But she is the best part of the story so far.
The bruce character is not all that likable either.
But the people who watched ep one , most came back for ep 2, so maybe they liked it too.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

GOTHAM EP 02 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM EP 02   GOTHAM EP 02 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:58 am

I think the comic following will help it initially, Penguin is a little out there, I think they brought in Fish to give someone for Gordon to chase, Falcone can't go to jail yet, he's to connected, which sets up Fish as the person to take down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOTHAM EP 02 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTHAM EP 02   GOTHAM EP 02 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOTHAM EP 02
Page 1 of 1