TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promos on tv for the show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Promos on tv for the show Empty
PostSubject: Promos on tv for the show   Promos on tv for the show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:02 am

I was watching "extant" on cbs tonight and they had a commercial for stalker, it was a long one and really early to advertise this show?
Anyway the thing I noticed was the stalkers are not going to be realistic, they are going to be "super stalkers"!!
They willl have money and be able to do magical things in the course of their stalking.
this for me could ruin the show.
I find the whole idea of stalking to be kinda odd , but it does happen.
I just wonder how one could have the time and money to do nothing but stalk someone??  Basketball Basketball 
I will watch a few to decide, but I dont think this is going to be something I can get into.

It could be a hit though, I mean if criminal minds can be a hit, then this show which is similar, might be big hit with the neilsen crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Promos on tv for the show   Promos on tv for the show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:40 pm

I had they same thoughts, are they going to sensationalize stalking? Slippery slope with that sort of topic.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Promos on tv for the show   Promos on tv for the show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:10 pm

could give potential stalkers some ideas??  Question Question Twisted Evil 

the thing is this is a limited topic , or it seems to be and they have to do 22 shows!!
That is 22 different stalkers, and they have to be different, so I will salute the writers if they can do that and keep it interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Promos on tv for the show   Promos on tv for the show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:22 pm

Yea, it's a longshot I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promos on tv for the show   Promos on tv for the show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promos on tv for the show
Page 1 of 1