TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-21-14 "That 70's Show" 6.20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
webruce

webruce

04-21-14 "That 70's Show" 6.20  Empty
PostSubject: 04-21-14 "That 70's Show" 6.20    04-21-14 "That 70's Show" 6.20  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 pm

I really thought the period dress was groovy. The premise of gangster Harold Leone being stuck in 1978 was strange, but... When Det. Milt Boyle was going over the original case evidence of Vince Bionchis disappearance, I worried that he had something to do with it. Was surprised he didn't help more with the investigation.

Liked Esposito and Ryan dressed as the "Starsky and Hutch" look a likes Snookie Watts and Ray Price. Espo sliding off the hood of that red and white GTO was funny.
Captain Castle was funny, especially when Captain Gates came back from her class. Castle calling Beckett, "Cupcake" was funny too. Alexis "teenage runaway" halter top made her dad question it. Later Martha's acting class did good. The junkie, and the rough 1970's "Kojak" department was good. Lanie stole the show with her lingo and her dress. Harold flirted with her. I was surprised by Harold and Vince being lovers.
I thought at first it might be a wife who was the killer. Then I figured it was Frank Russo. it turned out that Vince was going to marry Michael Carcano's Sister. Frank Russo's wife, Marie, did him in. Robert Decker rolled on her.
Team looked good at end in the Disco. Dancing to Donna Summer, Last Dance. Decent episode!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

04-21-14 "That 70's Show" 6.20  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-21-14 "That 70's Show" 6.20    04-21-14 "That 70's Show" 6.20  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 am

Ryan dressed as the "Starsky........It did not look like ryan , he looked like a totally different guy.
I love these type eps, it was fun.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com

04-21-14 "That 70's Show" 6.20
Page 1 of 1