TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor Season 35

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 1:21 am

Ez wrote:
Started the Ponderosa thread...
Couldn't get the others to delete... okay I can delete the ones in this thread thanks for doing that I felt like the fire twist was designed at the last minute to save Ben and it was okay for him to win he seemed like he needed the money the most and he did spend a lot of time looking for that favor one person over the others interested the one thing I did
I was pulling for Ryan or Devon, but by getting to the end, I think Ben deserved to win. Although, I didn't like the twist that felt like it was created to save him with the fire twist. Overall, pretty good season. Had a lot of people playing this season, which isn't always the case.  Next season's theme looks interesting.
okay looks like I posted in your in your post my bad I'll just leave it there I think you can read it like I said I don't like the new tribal style I like some of the new immunity idol stuff but I think Michelle is too nice now and they don't show what they used to show it's too much to just show now and I don't like his type of show I mean I like Jeff but I just don't like the stuff that he likes like snakes and spiders and family and the PC stuff Tribal Council I mean Tribal Council gets 15 minutes at the end of the show and that's longer than any
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Started the Ponderosa thread...
Couldn't get the others to delete...
I was pulling for Ryan or Devon, but by getting to the end, I think Ben deserved to win. Although, I didn't like the twist that felt like it was created to save him with the fire twist. Overall, pretty good season. Had a lot of people playing this season, which isn't always the case.  Next season's theme looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 11:54 am

hey ez, I have been watching, just not had much to say about
The show.
I wanted Krissy gone.,but she lucked out.
Looks like she may win it.
I guess I am rooting for Ryan, but don't know if he makes it or not.
Finale wed so will post after it airs or Thur.

Also do me a favor, start aponderosa thread and put vids
In it, then delete them on this thread.
I have limited data on phone sojust text in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Ashley Ponderosa
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Lauren Ponderosa
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Joe Ponderosa
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm

JP Ponderosa
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 11:31 am

Cole Ponderosa
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 11:29 am

Desi Ponderosa
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Another pretty good episode, I can't believe that no one saw the nerd get the idol. And for the life of me I can't figure out why they voted out Desi over Joe on the revote, he's the much bigger target and can cause much more mayhem than she could.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:38 am

Ez wrote:
That was a really good episode. Merge episodes are usually my favorite, and this one didn't disappoint. I think they made the right call, you have to trim some of those healer numbers, and Joe completely wasted his idol.
yes he misread the situation and he used his four to save Chrissy then the other woman would have been sent home but he thought they were going for him so better to use it and go home so it looks like a little nerd guy and the woman who I think is Chrissy the other one was Jesse they had the stronger Alliance and will probably hold all the heaters out I did see all of this last episode and it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 5:08 pm

That was a really good episode. Merge episodes are usually my favorite, and this one didn't disappoint. I think they made the right call, you have to trim some of those healer numbers, and Joe completely wasted his idol.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:47 pm

T5000 wrote:
OK thanks for the first  25.
Last week I missed all but tribal.
Can u summarise?
Sad to see that girl voted out because merge is next show.

Ali came back and yelled at the nerd for voting against her, in front of everyone...
Made it pretty easy not to trust her,
Cole, the guy who can't keep a secret, passed out from exhaustion. He also pissed off the tribe but eating more than his fair share of food, his gf is the only one who wants to work with him now.
Joe found another idol on the blue beach, hidden where the other one was on his old beach by the well. He did it very covertly though, in the middle of the night while everyone else slept. No one knows he has it, which could be good because his tribe is ready to target him and he could be the merge target. That was basically what happened in a nutshell.
As for their decision to cut Ali, it made the most sense to me, from Ryan's perspective because she was never going to trust him again, she is a much more strategic player than JP, therefor more dangerous. Plus they can use JP as a shield later in the game, who will remain loyal to them.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:38 am

OK thanks for the first 25.
Last week I missed all but tribal.
Can u summarise?
Sad to see that girl voted out because merge is next show.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:23 pm

The Nerdy guy should have told Ali right before tribal. However, I understand him not doing it, he wanted the Healers knocked down a peg, they hadn't lost a member. The main thing I remember in the first 15 minutes is Ben had a PTSD episode after some bamboo started popping in the fire, it sounded like gunfire. He went off by himself and talked about the things that veterans go through everyday, it was really sincere.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 3:47 am

Okay just made a really long post they got lost because I wasn't logged in. I am on my phone so this is voice to text so there may be some mistakes the nerdy guy should have told his other Ally that he wasn't voting for Christy I don't know why he didn't tell her I missed the first 15 minutes of the show so if you could kind of tell me what happened in the first 15 that would be nice. Other shows seems kind of empty nowadays they don't show much Camp alive or interaction and too much time spent at tribal it needs to be an hour and a half long way to do it now. Did you see the Vietnam War on PBS it was really good they've been having some good shows killer volcanoes was good and silent run I think was about the Cold War submarine warfare pretty good okay I will try this now
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 2:42 am

Ez wrote:
Interesting reshuffle of the tribes, I don't think Cole is long for the game, he runs his mouth to much. I thought Jessica didn't use her advantage very well. She should have taken away one of the heroes votes, by taking Devon's she could have forced them to go to rocks, and then end up losing a healer in the process. She got lucky Joe used his idol and correctly saw they were voting him out. I like the nerdy kid, he was really smart telling Chrissy about giving her the idol, and playing it up because he thought he cold trust her later in the game.
yeah so far nobody's using these advantages are idols I guess you didn't want to risk the rocks. I don't really like the reshuffle two three tribes I would prefer they just go to two tribes because with three they are so small people always get screwed and get voted out simply because of the shuffle and they are all oh number on their tribe it's worse if people you'll I get voted out due to the shuffle and people you don't lie wanted up in the majority on their tribe. Three tribes three idols and so far Joe is the only one that found it out alright so they are too good at looking and finding them I think I like the nerdy Guy best to hopefully he will he'll do good on the show.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Interesting reshuffle of the tribes, I don't think Cole is long for the game, he runs his mouth to much. I thought Jessica didn't use her advantage very well. She should have taken away one of the heroes votes, by taking Devon's she could have forced them to go to rocks, and then end up losing a healer in the process. She got lucky Joe used his idol and correctly saw they were voting him out. I like the nerdy kid, he was really smart telling Chrissy about giving her the idol, and playing it up because he thought he cold trust her later in the game.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:01 am

They talked about switching up, and not trusting him socially to help them integrate in the new tribe.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: I yeah I was glad the red headed guy was voted off did you see the look he gave them he gave him a long long dirty look like that would mean something these people aren't really too bright I don't think any I'm considered a switch up with three tribes or    Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 6:27 am

Ez wrote:
This season has started out kind of slow, but that was a good blindside, I legitimately thought they would vote off the older lady. I do think they are lucky that next week is the tribe mixup, otherwise they would get steamrolled
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 12:24 pm

This season has started out kind of slow, but that was a good blindside, I legitimately thought they would vote off the older lady. I do think they are lucky that next week is the tribe mixup, otherwise they would get steamrolled
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: well I didn't catch that I guess I didn't pay attention when she was talking yeah that is like a power couple so that is interesting   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:02 am

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Well not much happened tonight in this episode the girl voted out was kind of dumb not sorry to see her go but she did have the funniest line ever in a survivor the line was
"it's hot here all the time there's no air conditioning"
I couldn't help but laugh hard on that one.
I don't really like the parole officer guy he gets on my nerves in the black guy so hyper .
I still don't have any favorites yet except maybe the one nerd guy who has his good buddy but that's about it

She had no business being casted on the show. But she did reveal an interesting nugget in her post game interview, the ginger and the girl who teamed up with him in the beginning know each other outside of the game. They went to the same college and were neighbors. I wonder why they haven't mentioned that on the show. That's a huge advantage, especially being on the same tribe.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: it's not really a parody and it's not really a comedy it's more of a I guess you could say it's Adorama d because it basically has a serious show that is actually pretty good and then they throw in some comedy first show was really silly but after that it   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:01 am

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Been watching the Oroville to and it's a fairly good show better than the new Star Trek
ii I haven't watched it, but I do like the new Star Trek, just not big on parody's
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:12 pm

T5000 wrote:
Well not much happened tonight in this episode the girl voted out was kind of dumb not sorry to see her go but she did have the funniest line ever in a survivor the line was
"it's hot here all the time there's no air conditioning"
I couldn't help but laugh hard on that one.
I don't really like the parole officer guy he gets on my nerves in the black guy so hyper .
I still don't have any favorites yet except maybe the one nerd guy who has his good buddy but that's about it

She had no business being casted on the show. But she did reveal an interesting nugget in her post game interview, the ginger and the girl who teamed up with him in the beginning know each other outside of the game. They went to the same college and were neighbors. I wonder why they haven't mentioned that on the show. That's a huge advantage, especially being on the same tribe.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:09 pm

T5000 wrote:
Been watching the Oroville to and it's a fairly good show better than the new Star Trek
ii I haven't watched it, but I do like the new Star Trek, just not big on parody's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivor Season 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Season 35   Survivor Season 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor Season 35
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next