TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Empty
PostSubject: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:30 am

Continuum Season 3 Episode 13: "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale (Sunday, June 22, 2014 @ 09:00 PM ET/PT)

"Kiera battles old friends by allying with former enemies. Alec stands on the precipice of power with one man in his way. A season's worth of choices come down to one. unbelieveable. moment."

Source: Continuum at Showcase

Promo pics of S03E13 (Season 3 Finale):

Continuum Episode 313 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale (Official Trailer)

https://youtu.be/bCKloL2q6ac

Last edited by tscc1000 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:32 am

Can't wait ...  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:44 pm

I was absolutely pleased with the season 3 finale ... awesome ... and the last scene just mind blowing ... what a cliffhanger ...

Now Showcase just has to order season 4, damn, I don't know why they haven't yet ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Liber8 - a Continuum podcast with Mike & Dave

Here's the podcast for Continuum episode 3x13 "The Last Minutes":

"The season finale, Last Minute, did NOT disappoint! The team-up we’ve all been waiting for; a conclusion to the Alec vs. Alec conflict; and a final determination to whether they’ve changed things… or is it? Plenty of questions still abound, and we’re here to discuss them all! Join us for sci-fi news, episode analysis, nitpicks, predictions, fan feedback, and our final Continuum Closeup game of the season."

http://www.continuumpodcast.com/podcast/show085ep313.m4a

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 12:36 pm

I couldnt find 313, so I had to get it again.
have 401, so will watch them soon.
I still think 312 was a good ending for the show, and possibly better than the S-4 ending.
S-4 actually has very little of the original story in it.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:37 pm

T5000 wrote:
I still think 312 was a good ending for the show, and possibly better than the S-4 ending.
How can you say that without even knowing 3x13 and 4x01 (and S4)??? Suspect scratch
Rolling Eyes  Ok, don't say I didn't try several times, but by now you convinced me that it actually might be the best for you to stick with 3x12 and to just ignore 3x13 and S4 for good. I guess, after the long hiatus you forgot most of the complex stories and relations anyways and without a rewatch it might be actually pointless and even a waste of time for you ... Sad
Obviously it's more interesting to think about rebooting TSCC with the real good stuff like prom nights and Cameron having sex ... jeez, sorry, but now I'm actually glad that none of you guys actually ever will have a chance to bring such a "reboot" to reality ... Laughing
No offence, T5000, but when I read your thread over at the red Wiki, I almost couldn't believe my eyes, what you guys were seriously discussing ...
I just waited for someone to raise the serious question, if Cam would be able to fake losing her virginity too ... Laughing  ... but maybe I got it all wrong and they all were just kidding there (please say yes?!) ... Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:28 am

Well I finally watched 313 and it was pretty good.
except for the ending it too would have been a good ending for the show.

a conclusion to the Alec vs. Alec conflict....... yes that is finally over, never cared for that.

She gave up on going back to her future, also good.

Nice to see her admit she was wrong and join up with the former bad guys.

Carlos being more like old carlos and also working with them.

and in the one scene the blonde girl was disguised so well I thought she was a guy.

now the guys at the end were a little over the top, like in a comic book, but will have to wait
and see what they are like in 401.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:34 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
How can you say that without even knowing 3x13 and 4x01 (and S4)??? Suspect scratch
Rolling Eyes  Ok, don't say I didn't try several times, but by now you convinced me that it actually might be the best for you to stick with 3x12 and to just ignore 3x13 and S4 for good. I guess, after the long hiatus you forgot most of the complex stories and relations anyways and without a rewatch it might be actually pointless and even a waste of time for you ... Sad
Obviously it's more interesting to think about rebooting TSCC with the real good stuff like prom nights and Cameron having sex ... jeez, sorry, but now I'm actually glad that none of you guys actually ever will have a chance to bring such a "reboot" to reality ... Laughing
No offence, T5000, but when I read your thread over at the red Wiki, I almost couldn't believe my eyes, what you guys were seriously discussing ...
I just waited for someone to raise the serious question, if Cam would be able to fake losing her virginity too ... Laughing  ... but maybe I got it all wrong and they all were just kidding there (please say yes?!) ... Wink

wow ! thats kinda mean and .......ANTIJAMERON !!!!!!!!!!!!
Just having some fun talking about things that wont ever happen.

And I dont think anyone wanted john to have sex with cameron in the thread.

And Tscc was a much better show to talk about than most other shows. even shows that are better shows,
are not all that great to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale   Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuum 3x13 "Last Minute" - Season 3 Finale
Page 1 of 1