TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes" Empty
PostSubject: Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes"   Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Continuum Season 3 Episode 04: "Minute Changes" (Sunday, April 06, 2014 @ 09:00 PM ET/PT)

"As Kiera works to free a college student caught in a police cover-up, her perspective on police behaviour is thrown into question. Carlos discovers Liber8's influence reaches right inside of VPD. Alec secures an unlikely ally."

Source: Continuum at Showcase

Promo pics of S03E04:

Continuum Episode 304 "Minute Changes" - Official Trailer

https://youtu.be/lbwQT7MEi6A

Last edited by tscc1000 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes"   Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 am

I dont remember the parts with travis.
I liked carlos having a relationship with the dead keira, I find that amusing.
I did not understand what the kid said to carlos in the garage. Forget his name, and he is still alive on the 100 too.
this ep was ok, I see the 2 alecs meet, and the one from future is the good one, and the other is not which does not really make sense.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes"   Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 am

Liber8 - a Continuum podcast with Mike & Dave

Here's the podcast for Continuum episode 3x04 "Minute Changes":

"Are we witnessing the rise of a more media savvy Julian? Will the downward descent of Carlos and Betty stop? Which Alec should we be rooting or? These questions and more are explored this week as we discuss Minute Changes. Join us for sci-fi news, episode discussion, nitpicks, predictions, listener feedback, and our Continuum Closeup (should be an easy one this week)."

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes"   Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm

T5000 wrote:

1) I dont remember the parts with travis.

2) I liked carlos having a relationship with the dead keira, I find that amusing.

3) I did not understand what the kid said to carlos in the garage. Forget his name, and he is still alive on the 100 too.

4) this ep was ok, I see the 2 alecs meet, and the one from future is the good one, and the other is not which does not really make sense.

1) You are right. I'm quite sure they mixed up the promo pics at the official Showcase site. Some of the new supposed S03E05 promo pics are definitely from S03E04 (the talk between one-week-ago-Alec and Kellog at the Piron building), so I fixed that.
These Travis scenes probably belong to the upcoming S03E02 "30 Minutes to Air".

2) Amusing??? I kind of understand why Carlos is in trouble. No matter that there is the "new" Kiera, "his" Kiera is dead. The corpse is for real. Not to forget, that it's a lot to have only recently been confronted with the fact, that Kiera and Liber8 are from the future. Who wouldn't be in danger of losing in after all Carlos had to experience?

3) His name is Julian/Theseus (Alec's step-brother!). Well, his talk with Carlos in the garage was the perfect mirror of the talk Carlos had with him before, only now he was the "lecturing" one. Re-watch both scenes and it makes perfectly sense.
BTW, should I give "The 100" a try?

4) Well, for me it makes sense. Because it's not about good and bad (Eagle too labours under this misapprehension), it's about a different state of information, especially about Emily and his father Esher, which explains the different moves of one-week-ago-Alec quite well imho. You really should watch eps 11 to 13 of season too again, so the differences (first only small, but then increasing) of the new timeline become clearer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes"   Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuum 3x04 "Minute Changes"
Page 1 of 1