TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Empty
PostSubject: Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"   Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Continuum Season 3 Episode 01: "Minute by Minute" (Sunday, March 16, 2014 @ 09:00 PM ET/PT)

"Kiera risks everything to stop Alec from altering history in his quest to save Emily, but can the mysterious group Kiera aligned herself with be trusted? "

Source: Continuum at Showcase

Promo pics of S03E01:

Continuum Season 3 - Behind the Scenes with Rachel Nichols

https://youtu.be/hP-5cl7lCjk

Continuum Season 3: 10 Minute Sneak Preview

https://youtu.be/_ha2mUnuMBU

Rachel Nichols talks Continuum Season 3

https://youtu.be/xTXSBW3bbSo
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"   Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:55 pm

T5000 wrote:
So you gonna discuss this here or at five -0?

At the H50 wiki we would be at least three, not only two, to talk about the show, so what do you think?
I could post parallel episode threads here also in case someone of the Afterlosties drops by.

Anyways, the promo videos and the ten minutes preview are awesome ... I'm really excited about Season 3 ... bounce
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"   Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:55 pm

I watched little over half , went to bed, and never got back to it yet.
I think I watched 30 min of it and it was ho hum, nothing real interesting.
I think I may need to wait till I have 3 of them and then watch all 3 and see if it grabs me.
thing is this show comes on sunday, but monday I get bates and 3 good network shows,
Then tuesday I get justified and 3 network shows
And wednesday the americans and 3-4 network shows.
So will always watch this later in the week, as the Americans , bates, sheild, POI, justified , castle, blacklist are all more appealing to watch than continuum.

By the way I "saw" Saw II the other night and the kid who is on continuum was in that as the cop's kid who was kidnapped by jigsaw.

Also I tried a ep of "Artic Air" which was a canadian public tv drama that did 3 seasons, and thru
bad mgmt they had tjo cancel their dramas due to no funding.
but in ep 01 the guy who plays....ok not in credits, but he is the one who funded alec's lab, he played a arabic guy in this show who talked like a M.East guy and was kinda goofy, totally different than he is on this show.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"   Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"   Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:43 pm

T5000 wrote:
I watched little over half , went to bed, and never got back to it yet.
I think I watched 30 min of it and it was ho hum, nothing real interesting.
I think I may need to wait till I have 3 of them and then watch all 3 and see if it grabs me.
thing is this show comes on sunday, but monday I get bates and 3 good network shows,
Then tuesday I get justified and 3 network shows
And wednesday  the americans and 3-4 network shows.
So will always watch this later in the week, as  the Americans , bates, sheild, POI, justified , castle, blacklist  are all more appealing to watch than continuum.

By the way I "saw" Saw II the other night and the kid who is on continuum was in that as the cop's kid who was kidnapped by jigsaw.

Also I tried a ep of "Artic Air" which was a canadian public tv drama that did 3 seasons, and thru
bad mgmt they had tjo cancel their dramas due to no funding.
but in ep 01 the guy who plays....ok not in credits, but he is the one who funded alec's lab, he played a arabic guy in this show who talked like a M.East guy and was kinda goofy, totally different than he is on  this show.

Shocked 
Sounds like you lost all of the momentum you had for Continuum at the end of S2, when it really seemed to have grown on you too ...  Sad

But well, other than you, I really liked the season 3 opener. You may have noticed in the past, that Continuum was on of my favorite shows from the very beginning and right now I'm pretty excited for what's to come in S3.
I admit, that I was a bit surprised about the collapse of our "original" timeline of the past seasons, but I'll just go with their explanation. By removing Alec Sadler, whose technical inventions would have influenced and finally controlled practically everything and everyone, the probability for a further development into the future we know from 2077 is practically zero. So keeping to their understanding of time as a tree with its branches and twigs (which looks pretty good for me!), it's like cutting a thick side branch off the tree, so all the following twigs and leaves would dry out and die. We'll see, how this timeline theory will make sense, as the show continues, but for now I find that acceptable. Anyways, having Escher killed by Emily in the "new" timeline from a week ago, having two Alecs and one Kiera left, the original one we know for two seasons now (the other one already shot, but I don't think it was done by "our" Kiera!), there's a lot going on and I can't wait for more ....
I think I will re-watch 2x11, because many of the changes are based on events and scenes of that episode. Then a second watch of 3x01 is probably even more fun ...

PS: Continuum is the only show besides PoI, which I listen to its podcast. Only with these two shows for me it's totally worth the time and almost as much fun as actually watching the episodes ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"   Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Liber8 - a Continuum podcast with Mike & Dave

Here's the podcast for Continuum episode 3x01 "Minute by Minute":

"Season 3 is off to a roaring start with this initial episode, Minute by Minute, answering a lot of our questions while tantalizing us with new ones. We have to determine what we think the new direction will be for many of our characters, most notably Alec, Kiera, and Kellog. Garza and Emily also take a new path, but what about Liber8? Join us as we discuss the ins and outs of the season premiere, and we’re back with our Weekly Nitpicks and Predictions, too! Plus, play our Continuum Closeup game, carried over from the Season 3 rewatch."

http://www.continuumpodcast.com/podcast/show073ep301.m4a

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"   Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Amanda Tapping & Luvia Petersen Talk Continuum on The Rush

https://youtu.be/A6MW8Jb_oKA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"   Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuum 3x01 "Minute By Minute"
Page 1 of 1