TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Air Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Pre Air Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pre Air Discussion   Pre Air Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Ok watch the other or last vid EZ put in Gen discussion and I think this show might be pretty good.
Could be better than anything ever done in the world of batman or the comics area.
I like the idea of showing how the villains become villains, so we get to see it all develop instead of them just appearing
as a full blown costumed villain.

And no flashbacks !! I hope anyway, just start at beginning and tell the story.

I liked ben on the oc, and he is also from Texas, I thought he quit acting, but this could be a good role for him.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

Pre Air Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Air Discussion   Pre Air Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm

I am very excited about this show, it has great promise to be one of the best comic book shows ever!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Pre Air Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Air Discussion   Pre Air Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:50 am

I liked what I saw in the preview vid. the concept is good.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Pre Air Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Air Discussion   Pre Air Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:15 pm

I have seen several tv previews for this also , so it is getting early advertising.
I think the ratings for the 1st show could be 15 mil and a 5.7 demo because it is batman related.
That is my prediction so we find out how I do when it airs.
The ratings will drop after that they always do, but if it starts out high that is good sign.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

Pre Air Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Air Discussion   Pre Air Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:39 am

Wonder if during the run we will meet Bruce's Aunt Harriet or Chief O'Hara? I originally thought when I heard Donal Logue was leaving SVU, I thought he would play O'Hara. I know very little about Detective Harvey Bullock. Will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre Air Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Air Discussion   Pre Air Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre Air Discussion
Page 1 of 1