TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013   Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 am

tscc1000 wrote:
Well, having seen ep 3x09, wether you like Dana's storyline or not, I think the actress did - as before - a good job. I also think that we won't see much more of her in the rest of the season. She was just a necessary means to motivate Brody for his suicide mission in Iran. Don't know though, after what she said to Brody ("don't want to see you ever again"), if he really might see this mission as his final one ... what would he be fighting for? Carrie?? If I remember well, she didn't even mention her pregnancy to him, did she?
Now to that regime change mission Saul is planning. I really still like to watch Homeland, it's still full of suspense, but now it's getting over the top. Saul's plan is totally crazy, Brody's mission for an assassination directly in Iran just with no chance for success and I totally doubt, that his mole in Iran (that guy Saul claims to have turned) will just play along. Also, Brody really can recover from his desastrous condition that fast with just some wonder pills?? Well, yeah, the good thing is, Brody now is fully back and we probably get some field action with him in ep 3x10 ...
Well now you sound a little like losa!lol! 
how many more shows?
33 3-09 24/Nov/13 One Last Time [Recap] [Trailer]
34 3-10 01/Dec/13 Good Night [Trailer]
35 3-11 08/Dec/13 Big Man in Tehran
36 3-12 15/Dec/13 The Star
so 3 more, they should be good, and Dana s a great actress, she has always been a compelling actress.
it is just at first of season, it was not her but the writing that sucked, so it made her character not so good.
Carrie did not tell brody about the baby.
Sauls "guy" may or may not go along, that is part of the suspense.
Brody getting better, well more time elapsed than what it seemed, think it was like 6 weeks.
I think Saul does not care about brody, aND just wants him to make the kill and then brody is on his own, but the seals might help him regardless.
All i KNOW IS for the show to be good you need both carrie and brody to be in each ep.

after what she said to Brody ("don't want to see you ever again"), if he really might see this mission as his final one ... what would he be fighting for?.......something will be said or happen to make him want to either make the kill and survive or he may just join the bad guys, who knows.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013   Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 am

Well, having seen ep 3x09, wether you like Dana's storyline or not, I think the actress did - as before - a good job. I also think that we won't see much more of her in the rest of the season. She was just a necessary means to motivate Brody for his suicide mission in Iran. Don't know though, after what she said to Brody ("don't want to see you ever again"), if he really might see this mission as his final one ... what would he be fighting for? Carrie?? If I remember well, she didn't even mention her pregnancy to him, did she?
Now to that regime change mission Saul is planning. I really still like to watch Homeland, it's still full of suspense, but now it's getting over the top. Saul's plan is totally crazy, Brody's mission for an assassination directly in Iran just with no chance for success and I totally doubt, that his mole in Iran (that guy Saul claims to have turned) will just play along. Also, Brody really can recover from his desastrous condition that fast with just some wonder pills?? Well, yeah, the good thing is, Brody now is fully back and we probably get some field action with him in ep 3x10 ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013   Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:02 am

Oh, and not only Brody, but also Dana seems to be back ... so be prepared ... ;-)
Well it was a good scene where they showed him Dana working n a motel, that woke him up and got him going.
then later she was so mean to him! I get but a bit much?
the show is so much better with brody!
I wonder if they really intend for him to survive?
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013   Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:03 am

Homeland S03E09 "One Last Time"
Sun, Nov 24, 9:00 PM ET/PT on SHOWTIME HD

"Saul gets a win from an unlikely source. Dana grapples with her new life."

Homeland Season 3: Next on Episode 9

https://youtu.be/jYR3Q4QutCE

Homeland Season 3: Episode 9 Clip - You're Alive

https://youtu.be/KvwY7c5GQ3M

Homeland Season 3: Episode 9 Clip - You're Awake

https://youtu.be/tCVvAIQ-myc

Oh, and not only Brody, but also Dana seems to be back ... so be prepared ... ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013   Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homeland Episode 3x09 "One Last Time" Nov 24th 2013
Page 1 of 1