TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 pm

PERSON OF INTEREST
Air Date: Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#307) "The Perfect Mark"

"The Perfect Mark" - The number comes up of a hypnotherapist whose life, upon investigation by the POI team, suggests he is more than just a master of the mind. Meanwhile, Carter tracks an antiquities dealer whose business is connected to the crime organization HR, on PERSON OF INTEREST, Tuesday, Nov. 5 (10:01 - 11:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.

SERIES REGULARS:

Jim Caviezel (Reese)
Michael Emerson (Finch)
Taraji P. Henson (Carter)
Kevin Chapman (Detective Fusco)
Sarah Shahi (Shaw)
Amy Acker (Root)

RECURRING CAST:

Robert John Burke (Officer Patrick Simmons)
Al Sapienza (Det. Raymond Terney)
Enrico Colantoni (Carl Elias)
Clarke Peters (Alonzo Quinn)
Morgan Spector (Peter Yogorov)
Brian Wiles (Officer Mike Laskey)

GUEST CAST:

Aaron Staton (Hayden Price)
Jennifer Ferrin (Natalie Boal)
Carsten Norgaard (Sven Vanger)
Steve Rosen (Nagel)
Michael Cyril Creighton (Russell)
Luis Scott (Soda Boy)
James Joseph O'Neil (Decker)
Brian Keane (Sykes)
Peter Brouwer (Auctioneer)

WRITTEN BY: Sean Hennen

DIRECTED BY: Stephen Surjik

Source: Person of Interest on CBS | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Here are the official promo pics for ep 3x07:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Ok saw it live again but missed some things.
I like watching live due to the quality of picture, but dont enjoy it as much  with commercial breaks and missing things. So may stop that.

Now.... 1st the previews for the next show/shows.
It said it was a "3 episode event", meaning, I guess a story that will cover the next 3 eps.
but it also showed the title "Endgame "
53     3-08                12/Nov/13   Endgame
54     3-09                19/Nov/13   The Crossing
55     3-10                26/Nov/13   The Devil's Share

In the previews it shows that maybe Fusco gets killed off ! which is a possibility, but however one I dont care for.

Now tonights show was a good one, we had some root/ finch conversations, a good story with a twist at the end.
But now to play "Losa" , also some flaws.
1. Harold says root is in "library" jail because she hurts others?
 Shaw is way worse than root, especially since the machine reformed root.( Shaw and reese killed 4 cops tonight!...oops Shocked 
 Also it is for her own good??
2. Way too many cops killed in this one (6?) , and they act like it is nothing.
  Even if they are HR cops, they are still cops, and if one cop is killed, they go bonkers trying to find out who killed them and catch or kill that person.
In the scene where shaw shoots 2 and then reese hits the 3rd with chair, That was use of deadly force, and really they should stun them for it to be more realistic.

Ok now the end, 2 more cops dead, and one is the kid who had turned good! wow that was unexpected and  I think a little too soon, wait longer and make the audience really like him.
and now carter knows who the head bad guy is finally.
Well that is all for now.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 pm

So the other things I would like to know is
1.what the machine thinks about root not being in contact?
2.Will root go back to her previous ways if locked up too long?
3.Will or can the machine help root escape??
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:46 pm

T5000 wrote:
Ok saw it live again but missed some things.
But now to play "Losa" , also some flaws.
... Shaw and reese killed 4 cops tonight!...oops Shocked 
 Also it is for her own good??
2. Way too many cops killed in this one (6?) , and they act like it is nothing.
  Even if they are HR cops, they are still cops, and if one cop is killed, they go bonkers trying to find out who killed them and catch or kill that person.
In the scene where shaw shoots 2 and then reese hits the 3rd with chair, That was use of deadly force, and really they should stun them for it to be more realistic.

Ok now the end, 2 more cops dead, and one is the kid who had turned good! wow that was unexpected and  I think a little too soon, wait longer and make the audience really like him.
Well, T5000, you playing "Losa" might have been the flawed thing ... Wink  But at least you admitted it right from the start ... "missed some things" ...Wink  Indeed you did!
Maybe you really shouldn't watch it live then ... lol! 
Your body count for the cops is completely wrong. If you have noticed, Reese only uses knee shots to bring down his opponents/enemies since quite some time (except there's absolutely no other option than a deadly shot) and Shaw adapted to that procedure.
Now, the two masked dirty cops who tried to kill the con man at his office are not dead at all. One got shot into his knee/leg by Shaw (just look a the angle of Shaws gun when she fired!) and the other one got shot into his shoulder by Reese and then additionally knocked out by Reese with a fist punch (why would Reese knock out a guy, who he - with his fine skills - already had hit with a deadly shot??).
Then Terney and the two dirty cops, who were with the con man checking the authenticity of that ball. The two again clearly were shot by Reese and Shaw into there knees/legs from behind (come on, T5000, Reese and Shaw just don't kill someone with a shot in the back!). And Terney was knocked out by Reese with the chair, what wasn't deadly at all again, because how would a dead Terney have reported to Simmons shortly after that and finally showed up at Carter's and Laskey's meeting???
And finally Carter killing Terney?? You seriously have a problem with that?? If that wasn't self defence (and trying to defend Laskey), then I don't know.
So the correct "body count" of cops is ... one dirty cop (Terney) killed (while shooting/killing Laskey) in self defence by Carter and one (Laskey) murdered by the dirty cop (Terney).
That is what you call flawed, because two many (6) cops killed by Reese and Shaw? Well, no offense, but you seriously have to re-watch the ep ...cheers

Also, even if (what wasn't the case) e. g. the two cops at the con man's office were dead, I don't see HR having the police go bonkers on that case, because then they would have to explain what these dirty cops had to do at the con mans office shooting everything into the ground. No, they just would have cleaned up the mess and that's it. But that's just hypothetically, because they are not dead. Rather maybe killed later by Simmons on order of Quinn for failure on a "job" (killing the con man) ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 pm

T5000 wrote:
It said it was a "3 episode event", meaning, I guess a story that will cover the next 3 eps.

In the previews it shows that maybe Fusco gets killed off ! which is a possibility, but however one I dont care for.

Whoa ... that looks damn exciting, but don't think it's Fusco to get killed ... would be way too obvious ... no, I guess it might be Carter  Shocked   !!!???
The question for me also is, how do I manage to spare up these next three eps to have the outstanding joy of watching them all in a row ...bounce
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:50 pm

[quote="tscc1000"]
T5000 wrote:

Whoa ... that looks damn exciting, but don't think it's Fusco to get killed ... would be way too obvious ... no, I guess it might be Carter  Shocked   !!!???
The question for me also is, how do I manage to spare up these next three eps to have the outstanding joy of watching them all in a row ...bounce
Well they dont say anyone gets killed , but if one character was to be written out it would be fusco.
To be honest Shaw has been a little boring, I think she had more impact as a occasional guest star.
I think they made Amy a regular to keep her on the show, but dont know what do do with her as a regular.
Amy has way more personality than shaw.
Fusco I like , so I think they should keep him around.
By bringing in new people they have maybe alienated the original core audience that like the show they way it was in the 1st season.
I can see where shaw has taken away from the reese character, he gets less screen time and has to share the bad ass role
with shaw.
to be honest I am surprised at the screen time of shahi, she might get more than any of the others?

Ok I will get back to topic, the next 3 eps I was sort of guessing that it is a 3 ep story, and it would be nice to see all 3 at once but that would mean waiting until Dec to watch them ! lol
Actually the best thing is just wait until S-3 comes out on dvd and watch them all in on week or 2.
but if you do that you have to forget talking about it.
I am just a little miffed they killed laskey just as I was starting to like him!

Oh and about the shootings, yeah they were not kill shots, one even looked to be in the foot, but the guys just drop silent like that would knock them out too??
I think the HR story need to be wrapped up, they dont need that and it is getting old.
Heck all they need to do is tell shaw and root to eliminate HR and Root can go back to machine, and shaw can kill as many as she wants to. they would wipe out HR in a very short time.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 am

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Ep 3x07 comic scene:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013   Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Person of Interest Episode 3x07 "The Perfect Mark" November 05, 2013
Page 1 of 1