TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series) Empty
PostSubject: Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)   Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHUjuJ8zxE

Looks kind of interesting, though I start to wonder how many Marvel shows they will start until the audience gets tired of it ...
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)   Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Yea, this one has been in the works for a while, they also have Luke Cage and Defenders series planned, which will include all of the Netflix Marvel characters, I think it will be pretty good
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)   Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)   Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:04 pm

so what is JJ's powers ??
And I think they should have left luke cage out of this first show.
Also dont care for the guy they cast as luke.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)   Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 12:47 am

In the comics she has strength, invulnerability and limited flight powers, don't know what she will have in the show. I like the Luke Cage the casted, it makes sense for him to be in the show, because they are a couple in the comic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)   Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix Series)
Page 1 of 1