TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daredevil on Netflix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

Daredevil on Netflix Empty
PostSubject: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:37 pm

New series that premieres on Netflix April 10th. It is based on the Marvel character and will be in the same universe as the movies and Agents of Shield.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 am

cool  thanks for the heads up on this EZ !

I like what I saw in the trailers, I like the guy playing daredevil and foggy, and I think scott glenn is stick, and the bald guy is kingpin.

I like that he has a makeshift  mask and the uniform will come later.

I didnt see the billy club, though which the early DD used a lot of ways.

How many episodes, do you know?

This could be real good , maybe even the best comic show out of all the ones on.
It looks to have a dark realistic gritty feel to it that is adult oriented. If so I like that.

Total opposite of gotham, and better than flash and arrow both of which are like g rated teen shows.

Right now sheild is the most adult show, but the writing has just been all over the place, they dont have a set tight story to tell.

This one seems to be here is part 1 of the story and good or not it will be a tight  story/season arc.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:48 am

I believe it will have 10 episodes, then they are doing a Jessica Jones show, and a Luke Cage as well, then possibly a Defenders series, they will all be on Netflix
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Ez wrote:
I believe it will have 10 episodes, then they are doing a Jessica Jones show, and a Luke Cage as well, then possibly a Defenders series, they will all be on Netflix

never heard of Jessica Jones, but know luke cage and Defenders. or at least the original defenders.

hope they are done well too.

ok checked it out and Krysten Ritter will play jessica ! I like her so might like that.
It seems those 3 are all connected, as jessica is in the defenders too, and
luke cage is in jessica.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:57 pm

Yea, She and Cage are an item
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:15 pm

This premiered today, I have watched the first 2 episodes, I like it, really dark. It feels like DD. Also, 13 episodes!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:55 am

Ez wrote:
This premiered today, I have watched the first 2 episodes, I like it, really dark. It feels like DD. Also, 13 episodes!

Yeah it is pretty good, not flashy like the other SHero stuff.
it is also more like the comics, and they are starting early before he had a red uniform, and billy club, and he is just starting the law office.
They are making the kingpin the main villain, and he is more like in the comic.

I think they could have got a better karen, but matt and foggy are close to the comic.

the only thing is I have watched 5 of them, and with all the punching he does and the numbers he takes on,
he should have special gloves to protect his hands and have sort of built in brass knuckles , or metal to give him
more weight on his punches.
As it is he is working way too hard ! lol
Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin !

I will start a episode thread.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:27 pm

With the first season of "Marvel's Daredevil" proving a smash success with both audiences and critics, Netflix and Marvel will continue to create further adventures of the Man Without Fear! Doug Petrie ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "American Horror Story") and Marco Ramirez ("Sons of Anarchy"), who worked closely with Executive Producers Steven S. DeKnight and Drew Goddard during the first season, will serve as showrunners for Season 2. Petrie, Ramirez, Goddard ("Cabin in the Woods"), and Jeph Loeb ("Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.") will serve as Executive Producers of Season 2.

“While previous commitments unfortunately prevent me from continuing on with Daredevil into its second season," DeKnight explains, "I could not be happier that Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez are carrying the torch. They were invaluable collaborators during our first season, and I for one can't wait to see what they do with the show moving forward."
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Ez wrote:
With the first season of "Marvel's Daredevil" proving a smash success with both audiences and critics, Netflix and Marvel will continue to create further adventures of the Man Without Fear! Doug Petrie ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "American Horror Story") and Marco Ramirez ("Sons of Anarchy"), who worked closely with Executive Producers Steven S. DeKnight and Drew Goddard during the first season, will serve as showrunners for Season 2. Petrie, Ramirez, Goddard ("Cabin in the Woods"), and Jeph Loeb ("Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.") will serve as Executive Producers of Season 2.

“While previous commitments unfortunately prevent me from continuing on with Daredevil into its second season," DeKnight explains, "I could not be happier that Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez are carrying the torch. They were invaluable collaborators during our first season, and I for one can't wait to see what they do with the show moving forward."

Ok so just Steven S. DeKnight is leaving.

Hopefully S-2 will be a little more upbeat. plays he now has his armour suit and club.

They made the kingpin a realistic villain and I liked that, so hopefully they keep it simple and down to earth.

Would like to see a realistic version of bullseye and Electra.

Casting scott glen as stick was cool , they should have him again before he gets too old.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil on Netflix   Daredevil on Netflix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daredevil on Netflix
Page 1 of 1