TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrow Season 4 news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

Arrow Season 4 news Empty
PostSubject: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:17 pm

News/ Spoiler Chat: Scoop on American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars, Arrow, The Mindy Project and More!

Eonline.com wrote:
Beth: Please tell me the White Canary will be on Arrow this season!
Your wish, our command because we have it on good authority that Sara's resurrection will begin on Arrow before Legends of Tomorrow kicks off.  "The White Canary will be launched in the first few episodes of Arrow," boss Marc Guggenheim spills. "4x08, our typical crossover episode, will be doing a lot of heavy-lifting in terms of getting the Legends of Tomorrow characters set up and also seeing where they are with relation to The Flash. It's a big episode." Huzzah!
I like that.
I still think to kill Sara at all and the way they did it was one of the weakest moves of the whole show. Obviously they will fix that.
I can't wait to see Sara back and I'm curious, how her family and friends will deal with that. And year, there's Malcom, the new Ra's ... can't wait to see what Sara has in store for him ... Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:56 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
News/ Spoiler Chat: Scoop on American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars, Arrow, The Mindy Project and More!

Eonline.com wrote:
Beth: Please tell me the White Canary will be on Arrow this season!
Your wish, our command because we have it on good authority that Sara's resurrection will begin on Arrow before Legends of Tomorrow kicks off.  "The White Canary will be launched in the first few episodes of Arrow," boss Marc Guggenheim spills. "4x08, our typical crossover episode, will be doing a lot of heavy-lifting in terms of getting the Legends of Tomorrow characters set up and also seeing where they are with relation to The Flash. It's a big episode." Huzzah!
I like that.
I still think to kill Sara at all and the way they did it was one of the weakest moves of the whole show. Obviously they will fix that.
I can't wait to see Sara back and I'm curious, how her family and friends will deal with that. And year, there's Malcom, the new Ra's ... can't wait to see what Sara has in store for him ... Wink
actually it is stupid if she has really been buried all this time.
The healing water thing is ok with someone freshly dead, but not after being buried for months.
Arrow does stupid stuff for shock or surprise value, instead of more creative writing.

Like you said it was stupid and for shock value to kill her in first place, and it didnt do anything for the ratings or the show or fans.

I was watching ep 01 recently, and ollie was found on the island, so he left the island had other adventures
and then winds up on same island again ???? and has to wait for fishing boat rescue??

And if this water can bring sara back , why not dig up his mom and friend S-1. and shadow!!!!
Lets get em all back!
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:19 pm

They have a time traveler character in the Legends of Tomorrow, so maybe he gets Sara right after she is killed, making it more plausible?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Ez wrote:
They have a time traveler character in the Legends of Tomorrow, so maybe he gets Sara right after she is killed, making it more plausible?
Yep, good idea, that would explain it.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 11:40 am

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Season 4 news   Arrow Season 4 news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow Season 4 news
Page 1 of 1