TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:54 pm

So the spinoff starts in aug or just WD S-6 ?
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Yea, the Spinoff starts in August, only 6 episodes, S6 of TWD starts after the spinoff is finished.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:55 am

Fear The Walking Dead @ SpoilerTV.com

Fear the Walking Dead - Already Renewed for a 2nd Season! + First Look Promotional Photo

Trailer: Good Morning Los Angeles: Fear the Walking Dead: Series Premiere

Fear The Walking Dead - To Premiere in August

According to that it probably will air in the last week of August, so that it can lead straight into TWD S6 mid-October.

Fear the Walking Dead: Robert Kirkman reveals new details and casting

Fear the Walking Dead Boss Reveals Details of AMC's Big Spinoff

Here are a season 1 poster and some promo pics:

Trailer: Coming in 2015 to AMC

https://youtu.be/gkDsPl-RYJo

A cast photo and more promo pics... nothing spectacular, but well ...
We know the girl from her role in "The 100" and she was good there imho, so that's something at least, but I seriously would prefer her to stay with The 100 ... ;-) Hopefully she can manage both shows!

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:57 am

First Look Promo: Nick's Escape: Fear the Walking Dead: Series Premiere

https://youtu.be/dwyMn1O9PYo

Well, they really don't want to give anything away, I guess ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:37 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
First Look Promo: Nick's Escape: Fear the Walking Dead: Series Premiere

Well, they really don't want to give anything away, I guess ... Laughing

LOL thats ok, I will just watch the first ep, better not to see any of the teasers.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:52 am

AMC has set an Aug. 23 premiere date, which is Sunday nite, for "Fear the Walking Dead,

so we should have a forum for this, if anyone can get a banner do so, and I will go ahead and make the forum.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:06 am

T5000 wrote:

... if anyone can get a banner do so, ....
Done.

I also moved Ez's thread to the FTWD forum as the general discussion thread (hoping that's ok for you, Ez?).
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 2:38 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:

Done.

I also moved Ez's thread to the FTWD forum as the general discussion thread (hoping that's ok for you, Ez?).

No problem at all
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:08 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:

Done.

all looks great tscc ! cheers
Just one thing, could you take the zombie out of the banner? (on the right side) I like the show , but dont care for the zombies much. I know it weird. Wink

how about this ?
Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Fear_The_Walking_Dead_Banner2_amc
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:22 am

T5000 wrote:

Just one thing, could you take the zombie out of the banner? (on the right side) I like the show , but dont care for the zombies much. I know it weird.  Wink

how about this ?
Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Fear_The_Walking_Dead_Banner2_amc
Why not? I don't want to be the one responsible for your zombie nightmares ... Laughing  (But how do you deal with the zombies during watching the show? Close your eyes? Fast forward? scratch Laughing )
Whatever ... just change it! Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:41 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:

Just one thing, could you take the zombie out of the banner? (on the right side) I like the show , but dont care for the zombies much. I know it weird.  Wink

how about this ?
Why not? I don't want to be the one responsible for your zombie nightmares ... Laughing  (But how do you deal with the zombies during watching the show? Close your eyes? Fast forward? scratch Laughing )
Whatever ... just change it! Wink

I try not to look at them directly, I will look at something else in the scene.
Some are worse than others.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:31 pm

The Zombies in this one won't be as bad since they haven't had time to decompose yet.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:00 am

Ez wrote:
The Zombies in this one won't be as bad since they haven't had time to decompose yet.

That may be if so good deal !
Should start this coming sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion   Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 1 General Discussion
Page 1 of 1