TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Äkta Människor (Real Humans) S01E03

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Äkta Människor (Real Humans) S01E03 Empty
PostSubject: Äkta Människor (Real Humans) S01E03    Äkta Människor (Real Humans) S01E03 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 3:58 am

ok just saw ep 3 I have to write soon after I see it or dont remember very well and get confused as to what happened in what ep.

So odi he works and doesnt work lol and  now they leave on fishing trip with odi driving and he is not right at all.
I wonder if granpa  makes it back.

The bad girl hubot is now using mental skills to control the church lady.
The blonde hubot wants to lead a normal life.
they all have the same tattoo, and made by same guy I imagine who  made the different.

I am confused though is sofie actually a  tuned up mimi or are we seeing 2 different time periods??
at first I thought the latter , but now I think the former. She was sold and they fixed her erased some memory and sold her to
the disney family.

So he is looking for her as a sexbot , but she is a maid now.

Also leo has just left the others to fend for themselves while he looks for his sweetie mimi  !! lol

I have to wonder what his plan was beyond the church.

I did like how the mom went from anti bot to ready to scrap sofie, to being best pals now.

And mimi with leo when he was young suggests he was a  human, but still not sure what he is.

also good scene where the teen boy tried to play around with sofie.
I thought it might go further, but no....

And did the police woman look at the bad girl bot in attic, it seemed like they were looking at each other?

The 3 anti bot people  now want to strike out, what will they do?
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com

Äkta Människor (Real Humans) S01E03
Page 1 of 1