TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Empty
PostSubject: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:03 am

THE FLASH
Air Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on The CW
Episode Title: (#123) "Fast Enough"

SEASON 1 FINALE

"Fast Enough"

EPIC SEASON FINALE; VICTOR GARBER AND ROBBIE AMELL GUEST STAR - Wells (Tom Cavanagh) presents Barry (Grant Gustin) with a life-changing choice. Dr. Martin Stein (guest star Victor Garber) and Ronnie Raymond (guest star Robbie Amell) return to help the S.T.A.R. Labs team with this final fight.

Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Gabrielle Stanton & Andrew Kreisberg (#123).

Source: The Flash on The CW | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:06 am

Promo pics for episode 1x23:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Thu May 14, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:07 am

Last edited by tscc1000 on Thu May 14, 2015 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:53 pm

The Flash - Season 1 Finale - Poster

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Matt: Is anyone going to die on The Flash in the finale?
From the way Tom Cavanagh is talking, it sounds like we might need to prepare for the worst. "I don't want to say yes or no," Cavanagh says. "But the episode where I killed Cisco, that felt like a season finale in some ways. There was so much stuff we got to do in episode 15. So now we have to ramp it up. What's really great about our season finale is that it's very gratifying in the same way episode 15 was."

Source: http://de.eonline.com/news/655728/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-game-of-thrones-the-good-wife-the-vampire-diaries-outlander-and-more
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=488MnaUt1mU

That looks really promising. I'm absolutely looking forward to the S1 finale ... bounce
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Yea, that looks really good, that was chilling when Wells told Barry "Because I hate you", really looking forward to this too. Now all my shows except GoT and Orphan Black are finished for the summer, all though True Detective starts after GoT is finished
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Ez wrote:
Yea, that looks really good, that was chilling when Wells told Barry "Because I hate you", really looking forward to this too. Now all my shows except GoT and Orphan Black are finished for the summer, all though True Detective starts after GoT is finished
True Detective so what is S-2 going to be about ??

S1 was more like a miniseries.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 6:27 pm

I will post the trailer for it later, it is the same premise, whole new cast.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 7:53 pm

An Open letter from Grant Gustin to the fans:

It's happening, guys. The finale is finally here. THIS TUESDAY. It was a long, emotional season and it's all about to come to an end. Well, there will be some closure at least. It is the season finale of The Flash after all.. it can't be ALL sunshine and smiles. You'll just have to come back for season 2.

Check out the trailer if you please. I do suppose it could be considered SOMEWHAT spoilery. As usual though, it does not reallyyyyyy give away any of the big reveals...

AGAIN, I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for tuning in to our show all season and making it the hit that it has become. Every time I stop and think about the fact that I get to play The Flash and Barry Allen and there are people out there that love our show... I can't even fully explain it to be honest. It almost feels like I'm watching it happen to someone else at times. I will always feel grateful for getting to do what I love to do and now I have all of you to thank for helping me get to do that, AND on what I think is a ground breaking show led by geniuses Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg & Geoff Johns. I really believe they are the perfect people to be bringing this iconic character to life. They love this character & they're incredibly passionate about getting him right. They're also pretty okay guys and I love working with them. I feel incredibly lucky.

I also feel very lucky to get to work with the cast & crew every single day on this show. We have spent some lonnnggggg days & nights together and we all know how challenging it was to make every single one of the 23 episodes we made this season. I have so much respect for every person I got to work with on this first season. It was no joke.

I especially love our cast. Jesse, Tom, Candice, Danielle, Los & Pretty Ricky. The "we moved to Canada to make this tv show" group. I love you all. You inspire me every day and getting to work with you is a dream. Our show doesn't accidentally rock. It's because you all bust your butts because you want to and it's fun. I can't wait to start season 2 with you.

I can't not mention awesome cast members John Wesley Shipp, Patrick Sabongui, Robbie Amell, Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, Brandon Routh, Paul Blackthorne, Katie Cassidy, Wentworth Miller, Dom Purcell, Victor Garber, Liam McIntyre, Malese Jow, Clancy Brown, Michelle Harrison, Logan Williams, Greg Finley, Chad Rook, Nicholas Gonzalez, Andy Mientus, Emily Kinney, Paul Anthony, Anthony Carrigan, Dani Nicolet, Britne Oldford, Micah Parker, Devon Graye, Chase Masterson, Doug Jones, Peyton List, Kelly Frye, Roger Howarth, Michael Smith, Matt Letscher, Michael Reventar, Amanda Pays, Isabella Hofmann, Jeremy Schuetze, Robert Knepper, Vito D'Ambrosio, Al Sapienza, David Ramsey, William Sadler & Mark Hamill. I realize that's a long list of people, but for me being relatively "new" to the business and having never been a regular a show before, getting to work with all of those actors and watching them help bring our show to life always made it feel like that much more of an authentic world to me. Those are some heavy hitters and bad ass actors on that list. SO i guesses I should also thank David Rapaport for bringing all of them to us and for jump starting this opportunity for me as well.

OKAY.

I apologize for the ramble.

Thank you for putting up with it if you made it through all of my poor grammar and absurd train of thought.

Point is...thank you & watch the season finale please.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:19 am

nice letter by Grant !
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Ok , I saw the show live, and to be honest I did not like it. I will list the reasons why.

1. all barrys whining about his mom dead, and his dad i prison, and he goes back in time, and then decides to let her die ????? and his dad go to prison??
Just does not make sense, and they also had future flash wave him back??

2.then after wimping out on saving his mom and dad, he then decides to stop RFlash from going back to his time??
That makes no sense the R flash would then be out and mad and as shown before barry could not defeat him alone!!!!
It also led to eddie having to kill himself to stop R flash.
Eddie  says he wanted to be the hero, but more like the chump? saves barry and gives him iris lol.
So all that was just beyond dumb and made no sense to me.

3.with eddie dying that means no reverse flash in future eps and no dr wells.

4.ok and now effects of barrys dumb moves is the wormhole gets out of control and now threatens the whole planet, and barry will stop it by going up into it??????
for one thing how can you run in the air, and in a circle in the air ? that is too much.

5.caitlin and fire boy getting married?? what was that? lol  plus i dnt care for that actor at all.

6.Wells  going back to his own time to me was essential , but they did not let that happen.

7.Having barry go back in time  and then decide to not make a change was silly , better to have him decide that and then not go back at all, but decide to send R flash back to his own time.

8. first eddie gets smart and says my life led me to iris so I will take her! screw the future!
then he kills himself !! ??

9. The whole cliffhanger for this show reminded me of the smallville tornado ending .
This show is a verified hit , no cliffhanger was needed, and to have one this bizarre and outlandish, was just stupid and silly.

10. this means ep 201 will be dealing with this same silly stuff.

now what I am hoping is the stop the big tornado, and it resets everything to like it was  before barry went back in time!
That is what I am hoping for, but not confidant they will do that.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:14 pm

Yea, I didn't get not saving her either, maybe he didn't want to change his timeline? I was a little disappointed as well. I am curious to see how they get out of it, oh well looking forward to next season
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:16 pm

Well, this is one small positive:

Time travel is a confusing thing, but tonight's season finale of The Flash saw Eddie Thawne commit suicide in order to wipe Eobard/Reverse-Flash out of existence. Before disappearing, the villain returned to being Eobard, so does this now mean that the real Harrison Wells is alive and well? As I said, time travel isn't easy to get your head around, but executive producer Andrew Kreisberg confirmed in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter that Tom Cavanagh will return in season two as a regular cast member. That's great news, regardless of whether he's Thawne or Wells!
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Warning: This story contains major spoilers from the season finale of The Flash. Read at your own risk!

One of the newest members of Team Flash finally became a hero in his own right during The Flash’s freshman finale—but he did so by sacrificing his own life.

After Barry (Grant Gustin) decided against saving his mother in the past, the scarlet speedster raced back to the present to prevent the Reverse Flash (Tom Cavanagh) from returning to his own time. Devastated at the destruction of the time machine, Eobard was determined to not only kill Barry, but everyone he cares about. Seeing that the man in yellow was getting the upper hand, Eddie (Rick Cosnett) decided to shoot himself, knowing it would effectively erase his descendant from the timeline. EW can confirm that with Eddie’s death, Cosnett will not be returning as a series regular next season. Why, oh why, did Eddie have to die? We’ve got the scoop from Flash boss Andrew Kreisberg:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What came with the decision to kill off Eddie?
ANDREW KREISBERG: As always with these things, they’re literally the worst decisions you can make for yourself personally. We love Rick so much, both professional and personally. In addition to being incredibly talented, he’s such a standup guy and so beloved by everybody on the cast and crew. This wasn’t always the plan, but it was always a possibility. When we named Eddie’s character and gave him the last name of Thawne, there was a whole subset of the audience that believed he was the Reverse Flash, which was intentional. But then we had to live with: Why did he have that name? One of the sad, surprising things about the finale is that for all the good that Barry does, in the end it’s Eddie who saves the day. It’s hard. It’s a terrible decision to have to make. We’ve been faced with that before, certainly when we made the decision with Colin Donnell on Arrow and Caity Lotz. As with both of those actors and characters, they lived to come back another day. While Rick won’t be a regular, Flash is the kind of show between hardcore sci-fi and time travel that I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t the last we’ve seen of Eddie Thawne.

How does Eddie’s death reverberate moving forward?
Obviously his death is going to have a huge impact on the characters. People sometimes forget this, but there was a nine month gap in the pilot. We did a nine month time jump. Iris (Candice Patton) has been with Eddie for a long time and they were living together. He didn’t just die, he died to save her. Obviously Iris is going to be dealing with that. Barry is going to be dealing with the fact that all Barry has ever wanted to do is protect Iris, and in the end it was Eddie who got to do it. Joe (Jesse L. Martin) has lost his partner. One of the great things about Flash—that was always designed to be that way, but has turned out far more emotional and better than we ever could’ve hoped for—was just how much people care for these characters and how much the characters care about each other. To lose somebody like Eddie—who has never been anything but a good guy and is the one who sacrifices himself not just for our characters, but for the world—that’s going to have an impact and it’s not something that’s going to go away right away. Like with a tragedy in any of our lives, every day you get further away from it, it gets a little bit easier, but it’s really about integrating it into your life moving forward.

Even before Eddie’s death, Iris had definitively chosen him. Does his death really put the kibosh on Barry and Iris for the time being?
Yeah. It’s hard after that to try and pick up exactly where they had hoped to be—certainly where Barry had hoped to be. It’s not the easiest thing for Barry to try and get past or even for Iris to get past. It would’ve been very easy for Eddie to sacrifice himself after Wells had told him he doesn’t get the girl and doesn’t have a future. For us, what made it even more heartbreaking is that Eddie didn’t kill himself because he didn’t have anything to live for, he killed himself because he had everything to live for. He committed to Iris and said, “Screw the future. I’m going to make the life that I want for myself.” At the end of the day, all he ever wanted to do was protect her and that’s why he made the ultimate sacrifice.

What does this mean for Tom Cavanagh? Will we actually see him next season, and if so, how?
Tom Cavanagh will continue to be a regular on Flash is all I am prepared to say.

Have we actually seen the last of the Reverse Flash?
On Flash, you’ve never seen the last of anybody, no matter what happens to them.

We got a brief glimpse of Matt Letscher before Reverse Flash fizzled out. Will he be a part of the show moving forward?
Yeah. We hope so. Greg [Berlanti] and I both worked with Matt on Eli Stone. We’re friends. We’re such huge fans. The idea of Eobard Thawne having essentially stolen Harrison Wells’ body was an idea that we came up with midstream. That wasn’t always part of the conception. What’s wonderful about it is now it allows us to have two tremendously talented actors both playing the same villain. When the Reverse Flash returns, the face that’s underneath the hood can be one of two faces now.

Let’s talk about Barry running into the singularity in the final moments of the finale. Are you planning to pickup right where season 1 left off?
We’re mapping out the season. The circumstances in which we come back will hopefully be surprising and entertaining. There are a bunch of questions that were left unresolved at the end of the season and they’ll be resolved in the premiere. But how that happens won’t quite be the way people expect. Hopefully the unexpected is what people have come to expect from us.

The entire city is being sucked up into this singularity.
I hate when that happens!

Should we be worried about time getting altered in the process of Barry fixing things?
When you open a singularity above a city, you should be worried about anything and everything that happens. Part of the fun of The Flash is when you have people dabbling in sci-fi physics, they’re significantly altering the world. We established in the finale that the entire series of The Flash is, in itself, an alternate timeline that’s been skewed from the real one. Wells setting off the accelerator created all the metahumans, and the results of the singularity will also have long-term effects.

We saw all these different timelines in the speed force. Will you delve more into the other timelines and the speed force next season?
Sure.

We actually got the first glimpse at Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) as Killer Frost when Barry was running through the speed force. Is it a long while before that’s brought into the storyline again or might Barry mention what he saw?
Yeah, now that people have seen the finale, there were some things we’re letting happen faster than people are expecting and there are other things we’re slow playing. That’s the fun for us as writers, but hopefully for the audience too, that especially with characters like Caitlin and Cisco (Carlos Valdes), there is a certain level of expectation after we very specifically gave them the names we gave them and how that’s going to turn out. You’ve got Wells telling Cisco that he was affected, but when we saw in the speed force, we saw Caitlin really and truly affected. Whether that happens next year or the year after that, we’ll have to wait and see what the speed force tells us to do.

The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Killer10

Wells basically instilled fear of the future into both Cisco and Caitlin. How does that affect them next season?
It’s one of the most interesting aspects of the show for us. It’s far more interesting for us to hear about the future than it is to actually see it. Watching Barry, Iris, Eddie, Joe, Cisco and Caitlin all have heard about the future, and have heard about what will happen to them, and then watching how all of them fight against it or submit to it. It was certainly one of the most interesting aspects of the Eddie-Barry-Iris triangle. You have a love triangle, which we’ve seen a million times in movies and television, but to get a glimpse of the future where you actually hear who the two are that are going to end up together, that puts an interesting wrinkle in that relationship. For Cisco, he’s spent an entire year fighting against metahumans, and now to discover that he might possibly be one himself is certainly going to have a big impact on his character moving forward.

Caitlin and Ronnie (Robbie Amell) got married in the finale, but Ronnie is not actually part of the super spinoff DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Should we be worried?
This is me saying no comment.

But we did get to see our first glimpse of Hawkgirl (Ciara Renée) as the singularity is happening.
How cool is that? Honestly, it was a last minute decision. I read somewhere online, it said, “CW confirms Hawkgirl not in Flash season finale.” I said, “That’s so weird that the CW put out this thing about it. I don’t remember anyone asking us about that.” Literally, when I read that, I was like, “Well, why can’t she be in the finale?” It really wasn’t part of it, but we already had this sequence designed where we were going to go around the city and have everybody look up into the sky and see the singularity. We were up there shooting the Legends presentation, so Ciara was going to be there anyway. I asked our line producer, “Look, I know this is last minute, but is there anyway we could stage her as part of the crowd?” We picked up that shot. It’s just so much fun for us because it’s just yet another glimpse at what the future of these characters are going to be. We’re so excited to be working with Ciara. To have that first glimpse of her be here on The Flash was so exciting.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:36 am

Ez wrote:
Yea, I didn't get not saving her either, maybe he didn't want to change his timeline? I was a little disappointed as well. I am curious to see how they get out of it, oh well looking forward to next season
Well he was hesitating, and then the other flash his future self waved him back.

So now they are knee deep in time conundrums and it just starts to get silly and confusing.

the thing is if he changed his future how would he then become the flash with no wells??

most think eddie killing himself and eobard not going back to future caused that timeline to collapse.

I am hoping for a reset, but no telling what they do. lol

also others also thought the wedding was odd and out of place.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:08 am

Yea, now they get into time paradox's. I suppose because Flash existed before because he traveled back with Thawne, so therefore the Flash always existed, it makes my head hurt lol
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:31 pm

T5000 wrote:
Ok , I saw the show live, and to be honest I did not like it. I will list the reasons why.
Wow, I cannot agree here at all.
For me it was a great finale to a great first season of The Flash.
Though I'm sorry that Eddie ends up dead, I do understand his motivation.
And I also see why Barry in the end didn't save his mom. Both of Eddie's and Barry's reasons became clear for me because of all the talks they had before.
Especially Eddie's talk with Dr. Stein and Barry's talk with his father are the keys to explain their later actions.

BTW, that was not a tornado, that was a freaking black hole, which might cosume not only Central City, but in the end the whole Earth ... so Barry has quite a problem to solve in S2 ... Wink
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Ez wrote:
... I suppose because Flash existed before because he traveled back with Thawne, so therefore the Flash always existed, ...
That's exactly the point, I think. Eobard already gave the hint in an earlier ep, when he said by taking over Dr. Wells he caused the particle accelerator accident years before the original Dr. Wells and his wife got the thing to work in 2020, so in that - let's call it the original - timeline without Eobard travelling back, Barry also becomes The Flash, just some years later. So this original timeline however lead to the rivalry between Barry and Eobard, but none of them could defeat each other. Until Eobard learned about The Flash's true identity and travelled back in time to kill Barry, when he was a kid. This was prevented by the "original timeline" Flash, what made Eobard change to plan B and kill Barry's mother ... the rest we know from The Flash season 1, which actually was the alternative timeline created by Eobard/Dr. Wells, which again was altered by Barry to some degree going back in time for one day accidently in eps 1x15 and 1x16.
I don't know, but for me so far it does make surprisingly a lot of sense ...   Suspect scratch hm ... yeah it does ... cheers
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:32 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Wow, I cannot agree here at all.
For me it was a great finale to a great first season of The Flash.
Though I'm sorry that Eddie ends up dead, I do understand his motivation.
And I also see why Barry in the end didn't save his mom. Both of Eddie's and Barry's reasons became clear for me because of all the talks they had before.
Especially Eddie's talk with Dr. Stein and Barry's talk with his father are the keys to explain their later actions.

BTW, that was not a tornado, that was a freaking black hole, which might cosume not only Central City, but in the end the whole Earth ... so Barry has quite a problem to solve in S2 ... Wink

Lol it was a tornado !!!!!!! just a really big one!

If Barry knew from talks he wanted to keep his relationship with joe and iris as it was, why even go back in time??
Furthermore he decided to go ahead and save his mom, change history, and was waved back by his future self !

So the talks did not make the decision, he let future flash make the choice for him lol.
That isnt cool.
I would have decided for myself.

Now eddie , would you tscc shoot your self in this situation?? not many would.
Also I felt it was a waste of that character, I would rather see him go to the dark side and maybe be a villain, or just be one of the good guys.
I dont see where it helped the show to kill him off, it was just they wanted to kill someone so........

Now apparently dr wells will somehow be back, but I think maybe it is the real dr wells?

I liked S-1 but I think they messed up with this finale and many others over at imdb said same thing.

I think also it wuld have been interesting for wells to go back to the future, and for barry to have changed the past,
and see how that turns out, and maybe change it back later in S-2.

As it is barry simply put everyone at risk and got eddie killed and eobard, and created a mess, that should kill more people, with what was happening there. and Now he will run up in the sky magically, and fix a black hole lol.

totally not satisfying ending to the dr wells/eobard we had all season, basically he was killed off.
So whatever he comes back as wont be the same character.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 5:20 am

I think if he had changed the past, it would of changed things on Arrow too, which they didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Ez wrote:
I think if he had changed the past, it would of changed things on Arrow too, which they didn't want to do.

Only in that they would not know barry and the starlab gang .

but not changing the past was ok with me, except his dad remains in prison!
Would have been good to at least fnd a way to exonerate his dad.
And also if your not going to change the past dont go back in time at all.
I think they could have had a happy ending to season and then think about it awhile
and then maybe do something different.

They seemed intent on killing off some characters, which was not necessary and was actually a negative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)   The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flash Episode 1x23 "Fast Enough" May 19, 2015 (Season 1 Finale)
Page 1 of 1