TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Empty
PostSubject: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:30 pm

BANSHEE
Air Date: Friday, January 30, 2015
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CINEMAX
Episode Title: (#304) "Real Life Is the Nightmare"

"Real Life Is the Nightmare"

Siobhan is torn between exposing Lucas and keeping his secret. Brock seethes upon learning that his ex, Emily (Tanya Clarke), is working as a caregiver for Proctor's mom. Rebecca impresses Burton but inflames Chayton. Job and Sugar mop up critical surveillance. Carrie takes off on a thrill ride after walking out on her job. Gordon changes his mind about Proctor's plea bargain. Chayton readies his army for an assault.

Written by Justin Britt-Gibson; directed by Magnus Martens.

Source: CINEMAX | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Promo pics for episode 3x04:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:22 am

Hm, not sure what to think of this episode.
Yes, I get it, Rebecca plays the crazy bitch now and likes to hang out with psycho Burton, but why did Hood go after Procter right now? Just for the obligationary extended in-fight scene of the week?
And now I wonder if Chayton is smart enough to lead this war. Instead of attacking Procter's residence, he attacks the police station??? Because his little brother was shot by the Indian officer, who's working at the Banshee police? What a dumb move ... Even with Burton Procter wouldn't have a chance against the sheer fire power of the Redbones ... and doesn't Chayton know about Nola's fate yet??
He couldn't know that Proctor had been arrested and was there, could he? So ... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:51 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Hm, not sure what to think of this episode.
Yes, I get it, Rebecca plays the crazy bitch now and likes to hang out with psycho Burton, but why did Hood go after Procter right now? Just for the obligation extended in-fight scene of the week?
And now I wonder if Chayton is smart enough to lead this war. Instead of attacking Procter's residence, he attacks the police station??? Because his little brother was shot by the Indian officer, who's working at the Banshee police? What a dumb move ... Even with Burton Procter wouldn't have a chance against the sheer fire power of the Redbones ... and doesn't Chayton know about Nola's fate yet??
He couldn't know that Proctor had been arrested and was there, could he? So ... scratch scratch
LOL I was going to ask you the same questions !

I also wondered why her and burton wanted to go after the van and then crash and burn it?
Also what were they stealing? I forgot lol. it was a algorithm , but not sure what they needed it for.
I liked the 2 of them together doing the stealing.

II think I can answer the Nola question.... if she told no one she was going there, then if burton disposed of her body
so no one would find it, then no one would know  what happened to her.
One corny thing is after the tomahawk hit to shoulder burton seems A ok! he should have been laid up for at least one ep.

why did Hood go after Procter right now?....... the only thing I can think of is he thought he was no longer sherrif, and he was leaving maybe, so he just decided to go kill proctor Basketball
They flashed a past scene where proctor said he should fear him or something then he went there.
Before as sherrif he was trying to stay within the law, but when no longer constrained by that he just went after him.

Chayton going to PS  makes no sense, you just dont attack police like that and get away with it.
He seems to think it is still 1862 ?? drunken  If he killed them all, then what??

But this is a crazy show I have said that all along , but they keep it interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"   Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banshee Episode 3x04 "Real Life Is the Nightmare"
Page 1 of 1