TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Empty
PostSubject: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Well, ep 3x04 was kind of disappointing for me again. The interesting part was the one playing in Wessex.
But again they wasted most of the ep with the weird story about the "Wanderer" back home in Kattegat. It finally ended with Siggi's death, after she had saved two of Ragnar's children from drowning. Are we really supposed to think the Wanderer was behind the children leaving and entering the ice and he wanted Siggi dead? However, this storyline is pretty boring and as I already said, they are overdoing this dreamy and transcendental crap.
So far season 3 is not exactly that exciting, to be honest ...
Hopefully the attack on Paris will make it up for the weaker eps so far ...
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:33 pm

I agree, I don't get the wanderer story, is he supposed to be a God on Earth, maybe Odin in human guise? The other story is much more interesting, but why do they always make Floki against Ragnar, in the first season they were like best friends.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:18 am

why do they always make Floki against Ragnar, in the first season they were like best friends.

Well I dont care for it either, but the reason is floki is a traditional die hard viking, and ragnar is a progressive viking who  doesnt believe in the gods like floki does.

Ragnar wants to be a new type viking and floki wants to just be old school viking.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:23 am

tscc1000 wrote:
Well, ep 3x04 was kind of disappointing for me again. The interesting part was the one playing in Wessex.
But again they wasted most of the ep with the weird story about the "Wanderer" back home in Kattegat. It finally ended with Siggi's death, after she had saved two of Ragnar's children from drowning. Are we really supposed to think the Wanderer was behind the children leaving and entering the ice and he wanted Siggi dead? However, this storyline is pretty boring and as I already said, they are overdoing this dreamy and transcendental crap.
So far season 3 is not exactly that exciting, to be honest ...
Hopefully the attack on Paris will make it up for the weaker eps so far ...
yeah I agree, to me it is ok as long as it makes sense, but this ep did not make much sense at the end .
I have to wonder if the boys ever left at all, and siggie just imagined all that , and the ice hole was real so she is dead,
but again a poor way to kill off a character, her and torstien killed off in funky ways for no real reason.
I guess with new cast they have to get rid of some older one, but I dont agree with that.
This is the type series it is better to wait  and watch them all at once.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 7:14 am

The actress who plays Siggy wanted off the show to take care of her family, she said it was too hard to film out of the country for 6 months a year.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 7:38 am

Ez wrote:
The actress who plays Siggy wanted off the show to take care of her family, she said it was too hard to film out of the country for 6 months a year.
I see, that explains it. But couldn't they think of a less weird way to write her off the show? scratch Well, obviously not ... they love that transcendental stuff too much to not use the opportunity ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:07 am

Ez wrote:
Thanks for the info, but like tscc said could have written a better way to kill her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"   The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vikings Episode 3x04 "Scarred"
Page 1 of 1