TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Do you germans have Turkeys? lol
I know it isnt a holiday over there.
You should make it one, just eat a lot and watch the football games !
Cowboys play on that day, and both they and eagles are 8-3 so will be interesting to see who wins.
Also 2 other games both good matchups.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:05 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well T5000, and a Happy Thursday to you TSCC. YOu are right T5000, some great games on Thursday, COwboys /Eagles for first place in the East, and Seahawks /49ers which seems to be a playoff game, with as well as Arizona is doing, only one of those teams will make the playoffs. Plus, TCU @Texas in college, it's gonna be a great day for family, food, and football!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 pm

T5000 wrote:
Do you germans have Turkeys? lol
I know it isnt a holiday over there.
You should make it one, just eat a lot and watch the football games !
Cowboys play on that day, and both they and eagles are 8-3 so will be interesting to see who wins.
Also 2 other games both good matchups.
Wish you a nice Thanksgiving, T5000!
I guess you celebrate the traditional American way, with a turkey to eat and the whole family together ...
Of course we do have turkeys in Germany. But as far as I can speak for me, I can't remember to have a meal with a whole turkey on the table, that feels more like in American movies or TV ... LOL ... When we eat turkey, we mostly just buy turkey legs or breast pieces and eat them as roasted.
We also celebrate "Erntedankfest" (Thanksgiving) in Germany, but it's more a Christian feast on the first Sunday in October, when God is thanked for the harvest and food.
Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Erntedankfest_altar
Speaking of birds to eat ... in Germany it's still a wide-spread tradition to have a goose for Christmas dinner ... Yum!!!

Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Gefuellte--geschmorte-weihnachtsgans-mit-bier-lebkuchenlack
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Ez wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well T5000, and a Happy Thursday to you TSCC. YOu are right T5000, some great games on Thursday, COwboys /Eagles for first place in the East, and Seahawks /49ers which seems to be a playoff game, with as well as Arizona is doing, only one of those teams will make the playoffs. Plus, TCU @Texas in college, it's gonna be a great day for family, food, and football!
Thx for the good wishes, EZ!
Wish you a fine and relaxed Thanksgiving over there!
So you are rested to get through the so-called "Black Friday". Or do you ignore the usual shopping fever then? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:27 pm

I don't partake in Black Friday, I avoid it like the plague lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany   Happy Thanksgiving  ! even to TSCC in Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving ! even to TSCC in Germany
Page 1 of 1