TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 pm

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, November 22, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)"

"*Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'i" - As Thanksgiving approaches, Five -0 investigates the murder of a secret service agent just as the President travels to Oahu. Also, McGarrett's Aunt Deb visits, bringing with her a shocking secret, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Nov. 22 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Carol Burnett guest stars as McGarrett's Aunt Deb.

(*Ha'uoli La Ho'omaika'i is Hawaiian for "Happy Thanksgiving")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Taryn Manning (Mary Ann McGarrett)
Teilor Grubbs (Grace Williams)
Shawn Mokuahi Garnett (Flippa)
Larry Manetti (Nicky "The Kid" Demarco)
Al Harrington (Mamo Kahike)

GUEST CAST:

Carol Burnett (Deb McGarrett)
Paul Ben-Victor (Agent Devin Campbell)
Marcia Zina Mager (Sheila Hicks)
Alexandra Curran (Andrea Hicks)
Brian Kamei (Rafael Moreno)
Tom Hintnaus (Dante Barkov)
Sam Choy (Butcher)

WRITTEN BY: Eric Guggenheim and Moira Kirland

DIRECTED BY: Allison Liddi-Brown

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Here are the promo pics for ep 4x09:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Preview)

https://youtu.be/qI6N-pPT2-0
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'i (Sneak Peek)

https://youtu.be/eNygEG_6ONg

Hawaii Five-0 - Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'i (Sneak Peek 2)

https://youtu.be/O-Ozz-3GWy4

Hawaii Five-0 - Behind the Scenes: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'i

https://youtu.be/GlAImE6vSa4
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Ok I recorded this and watched it later, it was ok ep, funny that the guy was only after the girl , not the pres.
Carol Burnett I wonder how old she is, still acting, that is something.
Just something I noticed , that most wont.  am horrible remembering names but good with faces, so the old guy singing at the end in club who introduces carol,  is the actor who played "Rick" on Magnum PI  back in the 80's. I thought it was kool that this new  hawaii show had a actor from another hawaii based show in the 80's on. I often thought it would be kool  to have a episode with magnum PI, where as a old PI he works with 5-0 to solve a crime. Oddly this is possible, cause Tom works for CBS too, or his current show is on right after  five -0.
I still havent got around to ep 4x08 yet
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:11 am

Fongs name used twice. Did I miss his return??

Kono still looking for Adam now coming to US? They would bring him here? Would be nice to see rest of Yakuza being brought down. So then why is Adam still in hiding? He must have Intel into his brothers gang.

The Kennedy family played football when all got together. That could be one reason to get them all together. It was nice to see everyone playing. It was a nice family moment. Was surprised Grover was there.
The turkey problem seemed like no one knew what to do. Mary and her hair dryer was cute.

But the a rifle by the window and the chance of a Presidential Assassination did make me think of Kennedy.

"Nosy neighbor is cops best friend!" said Danno. Knew that either Andrea or Sheila Hicks were involved some how. Then when Hired Assassin Dante Barkov was chasing them with Steve and Danny in hot pursuit it was good that Chin Sniped him. He stood there confident and watching. Not sure what the Hicks were thinking running out on beach? Or Barkov not picking them off from tree line?? Especially as noted with 5-0 on his tail.

Carrol Burnett as Aunt Deb was good. Nice to make her on Dad's side instead of Doris so she wouldn't have to answer questions. But am surprised she didn't ask about Doris.
Do wish we would have gotten to know her better. Maybe she will be on more? Liked her with Catherine. Also her singing was nice touch. Thought iI'd hear, "I'm so glad we had this time together......" With her having a brain tumor and soon to die. Kind of showed that Steve and Mary were not close. But a lot of hugs now. Missed Mary's baby episode. Will have to watch on CBS.com.

Was also surprised Grover didn't question Steve trying to acid dip The Cleaner Raphael Moreno. Sure he and Steve got to see how the other one did stuff, and start to understand it, but really?
To bad to he wasn't with family.

Nice to see Danny back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.09 :: Hau'oli La Ho'omaika'I (Happy Thanksgiving)
Page 1 of 1