TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.06

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.06 Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.06   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.06 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 12:47 pm

this was a good ep, more with ellie, so she is recurring and together at end of show.
gut it skin it, and serve me ! lol

Jerry asked for a badge ! mcg said we'll see.

Bad guy was smart, but of course they always catch them, but it made the show better.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.06 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.06   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.06 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:38 am

Sorry it took so long. The start with kids Trick Or Treating and we find Thomas Farrow in a butchers apron and blood on it. We see Jerry tied to chair. I wondered why Farrow would kill his associate(Lt. Colin Helms) to get Jerry to talk.
It was nice later how Steve saw the shrapnel scar on Farrow and figured he was ex military. They find out he is actually Major William Corrigan and British. It took some real CSI work to figure out he didn't kill Helms. Steve and Dano repel to ship from helicopter to ship and shoot up the bad guys to find the money in a 55 gal barrel. Should have been Chin repelling with Steve. Farrow tried to make Jerry look like he was crazy.The money laundering caper was solved. It was nice it stretched over a few episodes.

Danny said his parents were Zombies over Matty's death. But being back to work helped a lot. If all knew why Danny was grieving, it would have been better(I think) to have him work with Kono and Grover, and let Chin and Steve work on Farrow. Mix up the teams and use Chin's Military background.Or have the 5 of them work the 2 cases.

The serial killing of bullies from his fathers(Sam Cole) school days to the movie Jack Knife, was interesting. It had a nice twist that the son Aaron Cole did it them and his dad for him not getting a good life. Was nice victim and former bully Brad Weiss(David, Dom Deluise son) apologized for bullying in high school. He was luckier then Teddy and Henry Chung, they died. This case was worked by Chin, Kono and Grover.

Liked Steve talking to NFL Hall Of Fame running back Eric Dickerson at the airport. Then the look on Danny's face when he saw the pictures.

I liked that ADA Ellie Clayton didn't give into the 'Gung ho Cowboys" of the H50 so easily. They needed more proof on Farrow's Book Store, money laundering and kidnapping.

Steve and Ellie fishing was nice. She got Steve to apologize for going behind her back on the warrants. Now they are even.
Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.06
Page 1 of 1