TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham EP 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:47 am

I really liked this episode, it showed more of Bruce becoming the detective he will be. Also, easter egg nugget... The improved version of the drug, Venom, will one day become the drug Bane uses for super strength to break Batman's back.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Well some things I didnt like, but overall it was ok, much better than the 1st 3 shows.

Catgirl shows up , acting all catlike lol, but no purpose for her in this ep except to say here i am!!
Meow !
I thought the drug made them a little too strong,  and then over kill on the milk, a person could not drink more than 1 gallon of milk.
The fish scenes were seedy and ugh.
I did like her girl at the end , she looked Great, and is out to seduce franco??

So now oswald become the "penquin" in ep 5 !! lol way too soon for that.
He is sort of a co star, so he has had some time to develop, and I sort of like him a little now.
The guy mooney has now taken P into his gang and feels he owns gordon.

So yeah this one was ok, I am still watching. and it has gotten a little better.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Now about the show rating wise, it is doing ok , I went to tv by # site, and it has 5 frins which means it is doing great, no worries mate!
So you will get entire S-1 and unless it drops off a lot will get a S-2.

BonesGotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile0.89
Sleepy HollowGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen0.99
Brooklyn Nine-NineGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen1.26
GothamGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen1.54
Family GuyGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen1.66
The SimpsonsGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen1.79
Gleefinal season

The # on far right is a ratings index #, which is all the ratings data combined, give it that index #.
Much of that data is stuff besides what they show us, and stuff like 18-34 female only demo, male only demo, under 18 demos etc.
So when all data is considered, even if not that good compared to shows on other networks,
on fox it is the 3rd best show!

Do you dont have to worry about fox canceling this show this year.
I have never seen a show go from  5 green to being canceled in same season.
So I can say with near certainty that it is now safe for the season.
The other 2 ahead of it are cartoon shows, so that makes Gotham  Fox's  # 1 fiction drama.
Fox shows are doing poorly so that too helps this show.

Sleepy Hollow1.855.00
Fox considers this show a  mild "hit" and TSCC  was canceled with those same #'s back in 2008!
Back in 2008-9 any show under 10 mil and 2.0 demo was in danger of being canceled, and now  they are mild hits !
Go back even further and firefly ratings might have been better than SH, but back then they just whacked shows with ratings like that.

CBS used to cancel any show that fell below  the 10/2 numbers.
So now the networks are or have been steadily losing viewers,  so now  the ratings keep getting lower and lower.

But those index #'s say gotham is doing better than ratings we see.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Here is whole thing so you can see bad shows , and keep track and see what happens to them later.
It shows up nice with a paste here.
ProgramStatusRenew/ Cancel Index
GracepointGotham EP 5 Icon_redface0.54
Mulaneycanceled0.60
Red Band SocietyGotham EP 5 Icon_redface0.60
The Mindy ProjectGotham EP 5 Icon_neutral Gotham EP 5 Icon_neutral Gotham EP 5 Icon_neutral0.61
New GirlGotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile0.77
Bob's BurgersGotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile0.78
BonesGotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile Gotham EP 5 Icon_smile0.89
Sleepy HollowGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen0.99
Brooklyn Nine-NineGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen1.26
GothamGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen1.54
Family GuyGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen1.66
The SimpsonsGotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen Gotham EP 5 Icon_mrgreen1.79
Gleefinal season
as you can see the bottom 3 shows  1 is already gone, and the other 2 with one face will be canceled later, they already are, they just dont announce till they run all the shows that have been made.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Yea I saw a story that said it was the safest new show on Fox, mainly because everything else is doing so bad
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Morena Baccarin has joined the cast as Dr. Leslie Thompkins
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:13 am

Ez wrote:
Morena Baccarin has joined the cast as Dr. Leslie Thompkins

Thats a plus ! hope it is a god character.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:27 am

In the comics she is a motherly figure to Bruce
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:46 am

Ez wrote:
In the comics she is a motherly figure to Bruce

She can be my mom !! cyclops Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotham EP 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham EP 5   Gotham EP 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham EP 5
Page 1 of 1