TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:41 pm

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, September 26, 2014
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#501) "A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)"

SEASON 5 PREMIERE

"A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai"* - The island of O'ahu goes on lockdown when Five-0 hunts a terrorist who starts using weaponized drones on civilians. Meanwhile, McGarrett and Danno must go for a mandated review with a psychologist, resulting in a session which looks a lot like couples therapy, on the fifth season premiere of HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Sept. 26, 2014 (9:00-10:00, ET/PT), on CBS.

(*A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai is Hawaiian for "Nowhere to Hide")

REGULAR CAST:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

RECURRING CAST:

Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Christopher Sean (Gabriel Waincroft)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Teilor Grubbs (Grace Williams)
Shawn Garnett (Flippa)
Shawn Thomsen (Officer Pua Kai)

GUEST CAST:

Anthony Ruivivar (Marco Reyes)
Amanda Setton (Dr. Mindy Shaw)
Johnny Sneed (Edmond Venit)
Ned Vaughn (Jonathan Redmond)
Matthew Lund (Browser)
Greg Ellis (Owner)
Bonnie Berger (Dr. Carlin)
Morgan Ayres (Todd Sands)

WRITTEN BY: Executive Producer Peter M. Lenkov and Ken Solarz

DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Here are the promo pics for episode 5x01:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Before Season 5 - Ultimate Look Back

https://youtu.be/0Sh1s1D3Y1c

Anyone in for season 5?
I myself have my doubts, but ok, after 4 seasons I might give it another try ....
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Season 5 Premiere (Preview)

https://youtu.be/jcYGWQRl-Go

Hawaii Five-0 - A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Preview)

https://youtu.be/OF-4lpzpdic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Sneak Peek)

https://youtu.be/gcb0Pmcy5DE
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:40 am

I watched it, and it was ok, and at end they set up 2 side stories that might be good.
I was ho hum till they did that. One is about jerry and him spying on some bad guys and they know.

funny thing on the small drone, it could only carry a limited amount of ammo, yet this one seemed to have millions of rounds.
overall a better than avg ep.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Liked the beginning with Steve and Danny in therapy,(Review). Danno could cut back on his whining. He is not Miss Daisy was cute. His poor Camaro got shot up, even if it looked bullet proof at times.

Wouldn't more then the couple that got shot(Todd Sands/Mindy Powell) see it up on top of the hill? Johnathon Redmond controling the Drone made me think about Ian Wright(shot by Wo Fat last episode). Dr Mindy Shaw helping Max was cute. Will she replace Catherine? Didn't recognize her as Lauren from "The Crazy Ones", I'm slipping.

Jerry taking control of drone was good. He was a good driver. Danno calling him
"autotron" was funny. He was funny in his helmet and said he felt the force, lol.

I have never been when air raid sirens were going off, but would everyone just jump out of cars and run, doors open, and some probably still running? Wouldn't Emergency Services want the streets as clear as they could get?
Was amazing to that that airplane landed on the street and didn't hit a tree, pole, or wires? After being grounded it slid to a stop awful quick. Good to that all the cars weren't in their way.

Kamekone's "Get Bettah" balloon was funny.
Steve should have helped Jerry on his case after he was released from the hospital. He had been wounded. The case could be interesting.
Seems like a lot of cases coming up. No talk about Steve and his moms case,and is Catherine still in the foreign country? Shelburne. Kono and Adam still have to worry about the gang. Marko Reyes visits Danno about his brother. Chin Ho watched by internal affairs about the money his Uncle took.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:18 pm

I have never been when air raid sirens were going off........In hawaii, it would most likely be for a tidal wave which can happen very quickly, so yeah people might get out of cars and run.

the jet taken out by the drone hitting the one engine was a little corny, I thought it would shoot
the plane.

Some stuff is going to be over the top on this show so i just accept that on most of it.

is Catherine still in the foreign country?.....may be on another show now.

No talk about Steve and his moms case,............. that is a good thing !!
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:16 pm

As far as I know, Catherine is over seas on that same case. But they should have Steve hear from her periodically. Even if we don't see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 5.01 :: A'ohe kahi e pe'e ai (Nowhere to Hide)
Page 1 of 1