TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 am

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, May 09, 2014
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)"

SEASON 4 FINALE

"*'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi" - When Grover's daughter is kidnapped by an old nemesis, he is forced to help steal $100 million in order to get her back. Meanwhile, Wo Fat escapes prison and heads back to Oahu, on the fourth season finale of HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, May 9 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS. Nick Jonas returns as Ian Wright and Mark Dascascos returns as Wo Fat.

(*"'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi" is Hawaiian for "Family Comes First")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Mark Dacascos (Wo Fat)

Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Nick Jonas (Ian Wright)
Paige Hurd (Samantha Grover)

GUEST CAST:

Michelle Hurd (Renee Grover)
Richard Burgi (Curtis Novak)
David Fabrizio (Jessup)
Eddie Rothman (Inoke Makuakane)
Eme Ikwuakor (Super Max Guard)
Nolan Hong (State Sheriff)
Chad Burch (Sheriff's Sergeant)
Ma'a Tanuvasa (Sheriff)
Keala Kahuanui-Paleka (Soldier)
Jamison (Henry Dunbar)

WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov and Ken Solarz

DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 am

Here are the promo pics for episode 3x22:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 am

Hawaii Five-0 4x22 Promo - O ka Pili'Ohana ka 'Oi'

Video not available yet, so until then here's a slideshow of the promo pics:

https://youtu.be/6QkTqUKsofY

Edit:

Hawaii Five-0 - 4x22 Promo ''O ka Pili'Ohana ka 'Oi'' (SEASON FINALE)

https://youtu.be/M5gO-xg5Is8
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:05 am

Hawaii Five-0 4x23 - O ka Pili'Ohana ka 'Oi' - Extended Preview

https://youtu.be/PmxcD_KRiCc
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:06 am

Seriously ... that was the season 4 finale???
Pretty disappointing. Starting with the weak case of the week just to get Grover the H50 badge (is there any member of H50, who had not been forced to "work" for a criminal to save someone beloved, who was kidnapped??), continuing with the total waste of that hacker kid Ian Wright (after all simply shot by Wo Fat out of the blue without any tiny bit of explanation??) and finally ending with the Wo Fat "story" (I don't have words for that anymore ...)??
It's obvious that the showrunners simply don't have any big plan for the show, they never had .... H50 now is just another case-of-the-week cop show ... :-(((
Don't know, how that can work for season 5 for me ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:19 pm

2014-05-17
what !??? you didnt like it?
I thought it was ok, a decent episode.
A cliffhanger is not needed every season.
Plus I think you you end with a CH then your comitted to a certain story to start the next season, this way they can do whatever they want.
I thought grover was out, but then they gave him a badge.
5-0 is a bunch of misfits ? Twisted Evil 
They are outside the law and inside what is right .....to them! Razz 
I think they do better with the standard eps than they do with the serial storys, so I am ok with less serial storys.

Wofat, I doubt many fans are interested in this storyline anymore, but going by the red john fanatics
with mentalist , there are some that still like it and loved the ending.
I watched all the eps except the one where him and cath went to MEast.
Some are good some are ok to boring,  jerry disappeared so that hurt.

This show is not one that there is a lot to talk about. It  is also a little too macho?
I would rather see clever scripts over the action stuff.
They had some weird guns at the end where they got the money.
I see a pile like that of $ and I think of BB!

Basically this show had  the wrong show runner and concept, which leads to the messed up writing of the serial storys.

I am starting to see that most shows have no plan and they just start off with a basic outline, and write and change it as they go along.
The ones based on books or comics will follow that to some degree.
With a show like this they had no guidelines, just the show runners vision or ideas.

We all got on jf for tscc and not having a better plan for the show, but this is how most shows are done.

On the vikings in S-1 they set up ragnars wife to be written out, but then she became very popular,
so they said they had to write her back in , in a way that was not part of their plan, but that was good as she is a fan favorite.

About S-5 , with 5-0 I figure I might as well check it out since I have come this far with the show, and I figure that might be the final season, but  hard to say as it has done fairly good on fridays.

Burning wo fat was silly, as now they have to do all that makeup every time he is on the show, and he loses charisma looking like that.

I think maybe wofat wants that tool box??  Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Ok about Ian , I sort of liked him, and the ending meant they didnt have to show what his plan was for getting the $ and getting away, which is what I wanted to see.
I think it would have been good if he gets away with the $, grover gets his daughter back, and next season they have to find ian and get the $ back.
They could have even had grover go solo and find him and once he does then he gets invited into 5-0.
what do you think of that?
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 am

Hawaii 5-0 is on CBS.
Well ofcourse Wo fat breaks out of Super Max. Solitary confinement. Guess he was fed up with Ian taking up all of 5-0s time. Maybe there is a villain registry, where others know where you are?? "Well I see so and so is robbing the bank on the corner of Sandy Beach and Pebble Lane today so we better stay out of that part of town." That was quite a look on his face when Wo Fat was at the door. I hated but liked Ian. That talk where he thinks he is better then you.

Steve and Danny doing the 3 wheeled cart pursuit of a Mustang was a little odd. Danny saying he is going to die in the clown car, was funny. Duke took Henry Dunbar into custody.

Cyber snook Ian Wright grabbed Samantha Grover in the library. Probably makes all parents cringe a little.

I figured when Agent Novak(The Sentinel,Desperate Housewives)came to help that he was going to be bad. The Head Robber had also been on Desperate Housewives.

Did Catherine actually say she was gone? Or did she just go to Afghanistan and hasn't come back yet? Even if her character is written out of the show. She could be like Doris/ Joe White,talked about but not in Hawaii.

I see why Joe White has been mentioned but hasn't come back, since he has a new show.
Well Grover being retired from the force for all he did to get his daughter back was kind of harsh. But be asked to join 5-0 must be to take Catherine's place. He had gotten away from being the one that pulled 5-0 back in for all it did outside the lines. But will Steve now have his Danny conscience on one side and his Grover conscience on the other? Maybe someday to Duke can join the force.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:36 am

T5000 that would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:22 am

webruce wrote:
T5000 that would be a good idea.

Thanks webruce, better than wo fat showing up out of the blue and just shooting him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.22 :: 'O ka Pili 'Ohana ka 'Oi (Family Comes First)
Page 1 of 1