TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 am

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, May 02, 2014
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)"

"*Makani 'Olu a Holo Malie" - McGarrett and Catherine travel to Afghanistan to stop the Taliban from harming a young boy whose family saved Catherine's life years ago, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, May 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.

(*"Makani 'Olu a Holo Malie" is Hawaiian for "Fair Winds and Following Seas")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Shawn Mokuahi Garnett (Flippa)
Larry Manetti (Nicky "The Kid" Demarco)
Al Harrington (Mamo Kahike)
Duane "Dog' Chapman (Himself)

GUEST CAST:

William C. Mitch­ell (Joel Bratton)
Angelica Quinn (Alicia Helani)
Mido Hamada (Amir Khan)
Mallika Sherawat (Farah Khan)
David Landry (Leon Chase)
Farshad Farahat (Umar Hassan)
Michael Hollick (Naval Intel Officer Lt. Granger)
Josh Clark (Naval Captain Stan Norell)
Jordan Salud (Jamie Kamaka)
Maz Siam (Interrogator)
Gary Fritts (Seal)
Timothy Brennen (CIA Man)
John A. Weaver (Suit)
Kala Alexander (Kawika)
Christianno De Lugo (Najib Khan)
Ran Yatim (Leader)
Daniel Gilad (Taliban Fighter #3)
Mehdi Mdouari (Taliban Fighter #7)

STORY BY: Peter M. Lenkov, Ken Solarz and Eric Guggenheim

TELEPLAY BY: Eric Guggenheim

DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 am

Here are the promo pics for episode 3x21 (only two!!):

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:16 am

Hawaii Five-0 - 4x21 "Makani ʻOlu a Holo Mālie" Promo

https://youtu.be/3-Ja76vwOfw
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:17 am

Outtakes Online: More with Michelle

Apr. 15, 2013

BY MIKE GORDON / mgordon@staradvertiser.com

I talk to people every day for stories I write, but more often than not my interviews are brief and superficial. We’re both going so quickly through our day that a real conversation seems nearly impossible to have.
But every now and then I have an opportunity to really talk to someone. And better still, that person opens up and shares stories I’ve never heard before and certainly never expected. Surprises are still the best part of this job.
That’s how it was a few weeks ago with actress Michelle Borth, who stars as a Catherine Rollins on "Hawaii Five-0.”

She’s been a working actress for more than a decade, starring in HBO’s controversial show about intimacy, “Tell Me You Love Me,” and ABC’s war-inspired drama, “Combat Hospital.” Both were short-lived projects. “Five-0” is the first hit show she’s been a part of and the experience is a definite thrill. I wrote a print story after my interview, held at the Modern Honolulu in Waikiki, but did not have anywhere near the amount of space for the bulk of our chat. So I transcribed nearly all of it and that’s what appears below. It’s an honest and frank conversation with a talented actress who also happens to be a very nice person.

Read the interview ...

Quite interesting to read that interview with Michelle only one year ago ... knowing now that ep 4x20 is her last one on H50 ...
I for one liked her role on H50, so I'm sorry that she leaves. On the other hand the writers pretty much messed up and didn't know what to do with Cath's character, what was just disappointing for most of season 4 (after she had been promoted to the "main cast"!!), so maybe actually it makes sense for Michelle to move on ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:00 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 - Makani Olu a Holo Malie - Sneak Peek

Well, though this will end sadly, for the first time since quite some weeks, I actually can't wait for the new H50 episode. I just want to know what they do to Cath's character. My hopes are pretty small, but maybe they provide an acceptable story for Cath to leave without being killed?
However, I don't like this development at all ... :-(
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:22 am

What the h­ell ... even with this episode they don't show the little decency to drop the usual d­amn case of the week ... seriously, now I'm starting to get actually pissed with the showrunners ... :-((

Well, as I already said, I don't like that Michelle is leaving the show, but at least they didn't kill her character ... so maybe some day there might be a chance for a conclusion. Like Eagle at the H50 wiki, I'd call it cheap, if they conveniently just will report her dead MIA or killed some day.
Cath's final scene, driving out into the sun on her motor-bike to rescue that kid, was kind of nice though ...
I hope, we'll see more of Michelle in another show soon with a better written role than in H50 ... btw, do they have a job in Chicago PD? ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.21 :: Makani 'Olu a Holo Mālie (Fair Winds and Following Seas)
Page 1 of 1