TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Ep 1x19 ... still, this show is almost unrecognizable copared to the first 15 eps, and I mean that in the best sense.
Only one thing I really disliked ... did they really have to kill Agent Koenig?? Damn ... Sad
On the bright side, this was the ep with Amy Acker, she looked toally sweet, but it wasn't a big role and maybe her story is already over again. Or might there be a chance that Coulsen will tell her that he's alive in another ep? I'd like that ...

EP 1x20 ... did they just spare the best for the last few eps?? Out of the blue there's this S.h.i.e.l.d. hottie Maria Hill, wow. Did I miss something? I cannot remember her. I didn't see anything of the movie(s), did she appear in there too?

Now I'm looking forward to eps 1x21 and 1x22 ...
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:10 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Ep 1x19 ... still, this show is almost unrecognizable copared to the first 15 eps, and I mean that in the best sense.
Only one thing I really disliked ... did they really have to kill Agent Koenig?? Damn ... Sad
On the bright side, this was the ep with Amy Acker, she looked toally sweet, but it wasn't a big role and maybe her story is already over again. Or might there be a chance that Coulsen will tell her that he's alive in another ep? I'd like that ...

EP 1x20 ... did they just spare the best for the last few eps?? Out of the blue there's this S.h.i.e.l.d. hottie Maria Hill, wow. Did I miss something? I cannot remember her. I didn't see anything of the movie(s), did she appear in there too?

Now I'm looking forward to eps 1x21 and 1x22 ...

She was in Captain America 2, and the Avengers
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:15 am

Ez wrote:

So the TV series actually is part of the movies' universe? Even sharing some actors? Sounds interesting ...
Maybe I should give those movies a try. Are there more movies besides the two you mentionend? And in which order do you recommend to watch them?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:34 am

T5000 wrote:
who shot buddy was it ward  or  garret? the dog.

this last ep was good, and I think ward is split on wht to do, but garret has the strongest hold on him.
I hoee they bring him back from the brink.
First Ward let Buddy (the dog) go, but obviously he changed his mind and considered this a weakness, so he finally shot Buddy with his kind of sniper rifle from the distance ... ok, I never really cared for his character, but I don't see him coming back to the S.h.i.e.l.d. side. And I wouldn't even want to, that would be pretty lame imho.
Don't know what they have in mind for him in S2 though, because they didn't get him killed in the S1 finale ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:59 am

EP 1x21 and Ep 1x22

The final two eps were great. As I already said, these last eps since 1x17 for me delivered the most surprising turnaround to the better I can remember since I've been watching TV shows. Only a few weeks ago I would never have thought, that it would ever be that much fun to watch or that I ever would care about renewal. I'm just wondering, if the showrunners planned to fire up the game that late from the beginning (what imho would have been very risky, because many probably dropped the show by then), or if they just managed to change the direction barely just in time to save it?
Anyways, the season 1 finale pushed the show to a new level and provided some great cliffhangers (Who did "Flowers" meet? Who are the "monsters" that are supposed to be Skye's parents? Will Coulsen lose it like Garret, only slower?? What's with Hydra? Can Coulsen actually rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. "from the scratch"? ...), so I'm curious and definitely in for season 2.
Oh, one thing I didn't like or maybe I didn't quite get. Garret was carried away in a metal coffin (dead?), so why let him get on that tech chair to get this "terminator" outfit, just to have Coulsen blow off his head like that? Or was this meant as a hint, that Coulsen too already is losing it (he was writing the same weird stuff to the wall just like Garret)?
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:14 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Ez wrote:

So the TV series actually is part of the movies' universe? Even sharing some actors? Sounds interesting ...
Maybe I should give those movies a try. Are there more movies besides the two you mentionend? And in which order do you recommend to watch them?

Yes, the tv universe and movie universe are one. All the Hydra stuff plays out Cap 2. The order of the movies is:

Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk(Edward Norton version)
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Guardians of the Galaxy will be next, followed by Avengers 2(also, all those movies have scenes after the credits setting up the next movies so be sure to watch those as well.)

Last edited by Ez on Thu May 29, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:17 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
EP 1x21 and Ep 1x22

The final two eps were great. As I already said, these last eps since 1x17 for me delivered the most surprising turnaround to the better I can remember since I've been watching TV shows. Only a few weeks ago I would never have thought, that it would ever be that much fun to watch or that I ever would care about renewal. I'm just wondering, if the showrunners planned to fire up the game that late from the beginning (what imho would have been very risky, because many probably dropped the show by then), or if they just managed to change the direction barely just in time to save it?
Anyways, the season 1 finale pushed the show to a new level and provided some great cliffhangers (Who did "Flowers" meet? Who are the "monsters" that are supposed to be Skye's parents? Will Coulsen lose it like Garret, only slower?? What's with Hydra? Can Coulsen actually rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. "from the scratch"? ...), so I'm curious and definitely in for season 2.
Oh, one thing I didn't like or maybe I didn't quite get. Garret was carried away in a metal coffin (dead?), so why let him get on that tech chair to get this "terminator" outfit, just to have Coulsen blow off his head like that? Or was this meant as a hint, that Coulsen too already is losing it (he was writing the same weird stuff to the wall just like Garret)?

They had to wait for the Hydra reveal until Cap 2 came out, they didn't want to spoil the plot of the movie, but they do work with the writers of the movies so they can tie the tv show into the story
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Ez wrote:

Yes, the tv universe and movie universe are one. All the Hydra stuff plays out Cap 2. The order of the movies is:

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America
The Avengers
Iron Man 3

Guardians of the Galaxy will be next, followed by Avengers 2(also, all those movies have scenes after the credits setting up the next movies so be sure to watch those as well.)
Oh, thx!
That's a lot to watch. But my sister mentioned some of the titles too. I think she has some DVDs I could borrow to watch ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:00 am

tscc1000 wrote:
Ez wrote:

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America
The Avengers
Iron Man 3

Oh, thx!
That's a lot to watch. But my sister mentioned some of the titles too. I think she has some DVDs I could borrow to watch ...

@ tscc
just my opinion on these movies, you should watch in order if you can , but it isnt necessary.
Like with iron man of course start with # 1
Iron Man.....very good movie
The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton version) good movie
Iron Man 2..... good movie but maybe tries to be too much.
Thor......... kinda silly I would say pass on this
Captain America.......very good movie
The Avengers.......very good movie
Iron Man 3.......NOT ...A good movie just really boring and pointless very bad story
Thor: The Dark World...... better movie but still just kinda boring and silly. and these are not related to the other movies .
Captain America: The Winter Soldier..........Havent seen but should be good
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:09 am

also the tv show doesnt share actors, the guy who plays coulsen was in avengers 1 and was killed off.
Whedon brought him back to life for the tv show, which was a smart move, he is a cheap actor to get and was in the movie.
From what ez says the hydra theme in tv show is also in the current cap america movie.
You would have a better understanding of hydra having seen the movie and the tv show.

Also the stuff in the credits is cool I guess but not essential, it is just there to get people interested in what is coming next.
I think it is now stupid to put them off in the credits, it should just be a prologue at end of movie, where they show them and then the credits.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:41 am

Thor Dark world ties directly into the show
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:35 pm

"Yes Men" 1.15 Well Asgardian Lorelei dumps newlywed Jimmy MacKenzie at the Rose Bar for Dwayne "Rooster"(Colby from NUMB3RS) and his biker gang. His gang robs money and jewelry. Lorelei asks what that woman(Ben Franklin) is doing on the money. Rooster says he was our president. My son said, that is wrong, and I said yes so he must not have graduated. That is why he's in a gang, lol . Well when the team is headed to intercept, Lady Sif drops in in front of them. Bet she made a big pot hole in that road. Lorelei called our planet Earth 2 times. Wouldn't she call it Midgard? Did Rooster kill his wife? Or just make her stop talking?

Liked Ward talking to Skye, even if it was awkward. "Swing and a miss Ward!" said Skye, lol.

To bad Ward wasn't shot with something that would have kept him away from Lorelei's control. Maybe this is why he was so easily duped to work for Hydra?? But he is under her spell and they make out in the Vegas Motel. Wonder if he did impregnate Lorelei?? That would be interesting. Was worried when all the SWAT team went to their motel that Lorelei would take control, like she did with the cops at the bar.
Well didn't think about Ward and Lorelei being on the bus until Fitz locked Lady Sif in that room. Coulson I thought was going to punch Fitz when he was beside the door Lady Sif was behind. Then when Simmons lured him to the room where Coulson corked him she felt so bad. "Poor thing, he is always getting knocked out isn't he!" Simmons said.

The battle after Lady Sif got back in the plane was good, her and Lorelei and Ward and May. I did feel bad May didn't get a shot in on Lorelei first. Nice collar on Lorelei after Lady Sif beat her. May slapping Ward after he snapped out of it was good. You see him liking Skye and not May did hit her. She said she was ok but you could tell she had a thing for him.

I liked that Coulson told Skye about what he saw and about the alien. She don't care for the side effects. She is just glad they both are alive. But keeping it to themselves may hurt them later. The team won't know what is up. Jemma has to figure it out herself.

But May listening in and reporting to someone that they know??? Interesting!

Last edited by webruce on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info.)
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:40 am

Yeah you are on 15??
A lot happens next 5 eps, some of it you wont like.
There were some things I liked, and some I didnt, and some that did surprise me, whether good or bad.

The Lady Sif ep was good and fun, and a few thing hint at whats coming, like the may listening in, has a meaning.
Skye and ward do care about each other, you could say love, and Dark clouds ahead for them.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 5:05 pm

In between episodes 16 and 17 is where Captain America: The Winter Soldier takes place
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:44 pm

OK, haven't seen it yet.

04-01-14 " End of the Beginning" 1.16 Was surprised that Deathlok(Mike Peterson) didn't stay to fight Agents John Garrett and Antoine Tripplett. He instead jumped through the roof.

I was surprised to that when the S.H.I.E.L.D.Agents broke up into 2 a team to go interview the people on the "13 Top Suspects forClairvoyant List". Should have known he would find out. So were Thomas Nash, Rico Santo and Elijah Fordham, just basically dead ends? I know Nash was setup to be theClairvoyant. But if he really wasn't, couldn't he have wiggled his eyes or something to make the team see he wasn't the speaker?? I also got confused when Fitz was on the secure line with Simmons and found a bug. I first figured it went to a room that theClairvoyant was in. I thought, why is he there alone? Then I found he was on the Bus, and it was May's tap. Now how could the Clairvoyant clear out all those places? He either is well connected or rich. Especially the prison entrance? But we know Ian Quinn had lots of money. I liked how Simmons almost gave up the blood info. to May. And that Jemma was smiling when Tripp told her he was staying at The Hub for awhile too. Poor Fitz wasn't smiling. It was like he didn't want to be separated from her.

Was nice to see Agents Victoria Hand, Jasper Sitwell, John Garrett, Antione Triplett and Felix Blake(Liked him as Glenn Childs on The Good Wife). The 2 man teams were funny with Garrett telling Coulson all about his exploits, and Coulson said he was there. Coulson wanted a good partner, lol .Blake was hurt by Deathlok, and he tried to talk about his son, but it didn't stop him. Surprised May or someone didn't try to shoot his rocket-launcher?? Glad Blake wasn't killed by Mike. He still seems conflicted. Did Ward have a little of Lorelei's magic still in him, or was he trying to really protect Skye and make up for the last couple weeks mess?

I was surprised that the Shield team made Skye a full fledged Agent so quickly. Ward really looked out for her, and you could tell he likes her a lot. Then she got to handle a gun in the show down with May. I worried that May would catch Fitz. She did shoot at him, but they weren't real bullets and Coulson said his were ,lol.

Coulson really had a rough day. First he had to question Ward for shooting Nash. I was so surprised myself. Then he hears from Fitz about May's tap. Funny after finding Fitz in the room that she made her call. Must be why Agent Hand had autopilot bring the Bus to her? Fitz cut off the call. Agent Hand said to kill them all. Wonder if she thinks that May was captured? That the Team is not Shield? Or is her team not Shield anymore? Skye and Coulson think the Clairvoyant is a Shield Agent. Will be very interesting.

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:01 pm

you will never guess who the Clairvoyant is ! lol and one shield agent is a traitor, and you wont guess who that is either.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:13 am

Sounds interesting. I'm afraid I won't get to see the rest of season before Tuesday. My son is watching it with me, and he don't want to watch it every night or like 3 episodes in a row. So how do I download it from ABC to save it on those sites?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:44 am

if your talking about the new S2 show, record it on vcr till you are caught up?
Or I could post a link here to DL it from those file share sites, but you have to DL on the nite the show airs to be sure and get it.

For example or to test, here are links for the first gotham
use copy and paste in address bar.

just pick the slow /free DL

Last edited by T5000 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:45 am

Well they became links so are clickable.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Amy definitely should come back for more guest appearances in Agents of Shield! She's always a win!
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:53 am

04-08-14 "Turn, Turn Turn" 1.17 Finally saw it. Was trying to catch it on Hulu, but they mess up the seasons there. So am binging on Netflix.

I don't know what to think about Grant Ward being Hydra really. Yes Garrett was his SO but he didn't always look happy. They kept talking about how you not show emotion and I wonder if it is to fool Hydra too. Also as they headed to the "Fridge", (Not the Hand was killed fridge, but the facility)to get some toys, I think Ward was thinking when Garrett was telling about another old mission. Not sure what about though.

I thought Hand was annoying but didn't expect her to be shot. i did like her test of Tripplett and Simmons.

Didn't like how the Bus was all shot up.

I know Coulson didn't know if he could trust May but he did seem to be a bit harsh on her. Maybe it is a ploy?
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:00 am

04-15-14 "Providence" 1.18 Was surprised the team walking in the cold didn't show breaths, or get chance for frost bite or frosted face.

Garrett I still don't think is the Clairvoyant. But they emptied the Fridge. Ernesto the Barber had a cool hideaway. I wonder if Raina will be a problem. Not sure she is quite up with Garrett and Ward. Also with Ian Quinn(Ghost Whisperer) out, he will be a problem.

Skye worried about Ward wasn't a good thing. Colonel Glen Talbot and his soldiers trying to restore order made Coulson not happy. But it was cool his badge had coordinates to the Canadian Shield Fortress of Solitude. Surprised only Agent Eric Koenig was there.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:25 am

04-22-15 "The only light in the darkness" 1.19 Phil Coulson and Audrey Nathan(Root(Miss Samantha Groves) from Person of Interest), he is her hero. That was very sweet. And he saved her again and she wakes to Simmons. I was surprised her playing would lure Marcus Daniels in. You would think he would know it was a trap? The Bruce Banner designed lights finally worked.

I was surprised that Ward put a wire under his nail to mess up his lie detector test. Agent Koenig almost found it out.

Surprised Skye could handle finding out that Grant killed Koenig. But she has to save herself. Did she leave a message in the ladies room?

May leaving could still be a play to make it look like Coulson is mad at her.

Fitz and Simmons might patch things up. But Agent Antoine Triplett will make Fitz jealous.

04-29-14 "Nothing Personal" 1.20 Fitz couldn't believe Ward was bad. But all evidence fit it on Eric Koenigs death.

Should have known Grant Ward would take out all those cops. then Mike Petterson/Deathlok intercedes. Mike almost killing Ward to get Skye to tell the code will make Ward retaliate later maybe. Also he should question John Garrett about it. Garrett will laugh it off. Wards back and forth in the bus made me wonder if he really is Hydra or not. Or was he playing Skye? Skye pushed some buttons in the Ruthie's Diner. Calling Ward a Nazi.

Nice that at end Fitz and Simmons seem closer, and Coulson and Skye share a candy bar. Even Tripplett offers Fitz some nuts.

Coulson boarding the bus to save Skye was good. When she dropped the parachute I thought, no Ward will use it to chase you. But he didn't. Then poor Lola was shot up. Skye almost should have had it on, she hadn't hooked her belt yet. Coulson had a good grip on her. Strong arms lol.

We also had Colonial Glenn Talbot and Maria Hill coming to the Fortress. But then her and Coulson had to take down some Special Forces to escape. Well Coulson had some trouble with Talbot.

Surprised when ,May shows Coulson himself talking about stopping Tahiti. And all it's problems.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:30 pm

05-06-14 "Ragtime" 1.21 Agent Tripletts grandfathers Howling Commando spy stuff was cool.

I liked the flashbacks to a younger Grant Ward. The "younger" John Garrett made me think of another actor. Can't think of his name now. Maybe Christian Slater? But looking back at old Bill Paxton pictures, he did look like himself. Didn't like the perceived shooting of Buddy though.

It was funny on the grease pen diagram that the "K" in Cybertek kept changing shape.I liked how Coulson and may played nerds to infiltrate Cybertek. I liked they sent the file out the window to the team. Finding out that Garrett was patient Zero was interesting. And Skyes' remark that he wanted to be a real live boy again was funny. Fitz and Simmons talking in their ears was good. What was their aliases? Dio Tittle and Dr. Rome? Something like that.

Also liked the Pablo Hernandez pizza delivery. i thought when it looked like Coulson had no idea who it was that Garrett found him. But then he remembered it was his alias.

YOu could see that both Raina and Mike Peterson were not always happy campers. Well we know they have Ace Peterson in custody.
We could see Wards weakness after they captured Fitz and Simmons and he dropped them in the ocean in that box. Instead of shooting them.

Ian Quinn talking to the Generals about Super-soldier should have raised a red flag.

Not sure what Garrett scratched in that plastic but we see Coulson does the same on the wall.

05-13-14 "Beginning of the End" 1.22 I like how when Ward came to see Skye at Cybertek and she had Zeller tied up. He said she wouldn't blow them up. Then Skye told about May and how pissed she was. It was a good fight.

Like how they met Billy Koenig, Eric's brother. He did say they played a lot of video games. And he to was a lanyard man.

Liked Simmons saving Fitz who was saving her.

Didn't like over zealous Garrett killing General Jacobs. Wife stopped watching after that.

Liked Skye reuniting Kyle Zeller and his wife. Also Ace Peterson to his Aunt Mindy. And Mike misled Garrett. To bad Mike and Ace couldn't hug. I like he will work for good.

Wouldn't Coulson shoot Garrett first with that big gun? Instead of all the Super Soldier henchmen? Then when Fury shoots him why not in the head?? A bunch of shots to the chest and belly? But after Garrett becomes "Unstoppable Garrett," Coulson nonchalantly blows him away.

Liked Coulson being made Director. Wonder what Maria Hill thinks about it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 15 to the end...22?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2