TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:58 am

"Marvels Agents of Shield" airs episode 01  Sept 24th 7 pm
Anyone going to watch this show?
I am going to check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Well the show has good ratings, but I only like 2 of the cast , the rest dont care for, and the storys in 1 and 2 are kinda childish.
So will watch 1 or 2 more, but may lose interest quick.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:21 am

Agents of SHIELD - Spin-off to led by Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood

As ABC and Marvel are prepping a spinoff from sophomore drama Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., I have learned that Season 2 cast additions to the mothership series Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood are finalizing deals to headline the offshoot.

Source: More at Deadline
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:35 am

Agents of SHIELD Season 2 - Remaining Episodes To Tie Into Age Of Ultron

Rites of spring nowadays: Chirping birds, sunny weather and a Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. crossover with a blockbuster superhero movie.

The ABC show sent its characters on a roller coaster of betrayal and intrigue last year when Captain America: The Winter Soldier dismantled the title secret organization of S.H.I.E.L.D., though the latest scenario won't be a "nuclear" option, says executive producer Jeff Bell.

The next two episodes, beginning Tuesday (9 ET/PT), will have Easter eggs, plot threads and other connective tissue leading into the opening scene of Avengers: Age of Ultron, in theaters May 1.

Ultron co-star Cobie Smulders reprises her role as former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Maria Hill on the series, and the May 5 episode will bring the Avengers aftermath back to the small screen "for the five people who don't see the movie that week," says Bell.

He jokes that S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't getting destroyed again — and neither is the rival faction "Real S.H.I.E.L.D." — but various subplots will converge. Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg), who was introduced in the movies but is now on the run from Real S.H.I.E.L.D. with his posse, makes a move toward an uneasy alliance with Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), a member his team who was revealed as an enemy Hydra agent during the Winter Soldier crossover.

"We've been planning all season how can we get Ward back into the mix where we need him in a way where he has to say yes and we have to have him, and yet neither side can fully trust each other," says Bell.

Source: Full Article @ USAToday
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:15 am

tscc1000 wrote:

Agents of SHIELD - Spin-off to led by Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood

As ABC and Marvel are prepping a spinoff from sophomore drama Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., I have learned that Season 2 cast additions to the mothership series Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood are finalizing deals to headline the offshoot.

Source: More at Deadline

I saw this, very cool.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:17 am

tscc1000 wrote:

Agents of SHIELD Season 2 - Remaining Episodes To Tie Into Age Of Ultron

Rites of spring nowadays: Chirping birds, sunny weather and a Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. crossover with a blockbuster superhero movie.

The ABC show sent its characters on a roller coaster of betrayal and intrigue last year when Captain America: The Winter Soldier dismantled the title secret organization of S.H.I.E.L.D., though the latest scenario won't be a "nuclear" option, says executive producer Jeff Bell.

The next two episodes, beginning Tuesday (9 ET/PT), will have Easter eggs, plot threads and other connective tissue leading into the opening scene of Avengers: Age of Ultron, in theaters May 1.

Ultron co-star Cobie Smulders reprises her role as former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Maria Hill on the series, and the May 5 episode will bring the Avengers aftermath back to the small screen "for the five people who don't see the movie that week," says Bell.

He jokes that S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't getting destroyed again — and neither is the rival faction "Real S.H.I.E.L.D." — but various subplots will converge. Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg), who was introduced in the movies but is now on the run from Real S.H.I.E.L.D. with his posse, makes a move toward an uneasy alliance with Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), a member his team who was revealed as an enemy Hydra agent during the Winter Soldier crossover.

"We've been planning all season how can we get Ward back into the mix where we need him in a way where he has to say yes and we have to have him, and yet neither side can fully trust each other," says Bell.

Source: Full Article @ USAToday

Yay, I figured we would get a tie-in
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:44 am

Ez wrote:

Yay, I figured we would get a tie-in
Ok, so after the TV show made me watch the first two Avenger movies on DVD to better understand the background of the TV series, maybe I even watch the new one at the cinema ...
Avengers Age of Ultron will already be starting on April 23th here in Germany. Same time in the U.S.?
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:54 am

No, May 1st here
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Ez wrote:
No, May 1st  here
Uh, now I'm surprised. I thought the U.S. would be first ... is there a deeper reason to "prefer" the foreign (from U.S. view) market now?
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:44 pm

No idea, I know Avengers is the reason Star Wars is being released at Christmas instead of Summer, like every other Star Wars movie has been released in. Disney owns them both so they are maximizing their profits
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:48 am

Marvel isn't going anywhere on ABC, as they have today announced that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return for a third season, and Agent Carter is indeed coming back for a second. The former has average a 1.5 rating among adults, but it's a steady performer for the network and does good numbers with DVR showings. Agent Carter meanwhile also did respectable (if not amazing) numbers earlier this year, but the eight part series gained a loyal fan following, so this surprise renewal should come as welcome news. How the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron and plans for Captain America: Civil War will change Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s third season remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:51 am

The news that ABC were plotting an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff focusing on Mockingbird (Adrianne Palicki) and Lance Hunter (Nick Blood) was met with a mixed response from fans, especially as many fans were worried that it would mean both characters leaving that series.

Well, that's no longer an issue as Deadline reports that ABC and Marvel have decided to put the breaks on their plans for the show which was being developed by Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. executive producer Jeffrey Bell and co-executive producer Paul Zbyszewski. Details were scarce, but we did know that it would focus on the two characters mentioned above. Chances are it's been scrapped.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Ez wrote:
Marvel isn't going anywhere on ABC, as they have today announced that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return for a third season, and Agent Carter is indeed coming back for a second. The former has average a 1.5 rating among adults, but it's a steady performer for the network and does good numbers with DVR showings. Agent Carter meanwhile also did respectable (if not amazing) numbers earlier this year, but the eight part series gained a loyal fan following, so this surprise renewal should come as welcome news. How the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron and plans for Captain America: Civil War will change Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s third season remains to be seen.
That's cool news, EZ!
cheers
Thx for posting.
I'm especially glad for Agent Carter, because AoS was pretty safe, but AC's renewal is a really nice surprise!
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Yeah, I didn't know if Agent Carter would be back, very glad AoS is coming back
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Agents of SHIELD - Season 3 - Synopsis

Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) embarks on a deadly new secret mission to protect the world from new threats in the wake of SHIELD's wars with Hydra and a rogue faction of Inhumans.

Source: ABC
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:05 pm

“The thing that’s so fun to me is that people are still talking about it,” Whedon continues. “Some of his actions at the end of this first half of the season, I can’t imagine how people still think that he’s going to be redeemed, but the fact that they’re still talking about it,

Well dum dum wheedon should give the fans what they want?? guess not lol
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Most Wanted Going to Pilot at ABC

good the 2 that are leaving to do that I dont really care for.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Ratings may not have significantly improved during season three, but Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has performed well enough to earn itself a fourth season. Marvel and ABC made the news official today, and while no story or cast details have been revealed just yet (it's obviously still far too soon for that), you have to believe that it's going to continue telling the story of the Secret Warriors! "Before we can embark on Season 4," says Marvel, "Director Coulson and his tireless team still have to face the menace of Hive and the world's growing concerns about the number of Inhumans popping up across the globe. There's plenty to come as we begin the second half of Season 3, and you won't want to miss a minute of it!" What's going on with Agent Carter? Well, despite the fact that the season wrapped up last night, there's no word on that coming back for a third year, but declining ratings and tepid reviews may mean Peggy's adventures have come to an end. We'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Ez wrote:
1) Ratings may not have significantly improved during season three, but Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has performed well enough to earn itself a fourth season. Marvel and ABC made the news official today, and while no story or cast details have been revealed just yet (it's obviously still far too soon for that), you have to believe that it's going to continue telling the story of the Secret Warriors! "Before we can embark on Season 4," says Marvel, "Director Coulson and his tireless team still have to face the menace of Hive and the world's growing concerns about the number of Inhumans popping up across the globe. There's plenty to come as we begin the second half of Season 3, and you won't want to miss a minute of it!"

2) What's going on with Agent Carter? Well, despite the fact that the season wrapped up last night, there's no word on that coming back for a third year, but declining ratings and tepid reviews may mean Peggy's adventures have come to an end. We'll keep you updated.
1) Cool!

2) Sad to see Agent Carter go ... imho it was excellent entertainment with a really fine cast.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Bill Paxton passed away

Bill Paxton was part of the cast of quite some well known movies including The Terminator (1984), Aliens (1986), Predator 2 (1990), True Lies (1994), Apollo 13 (1995), Twister (1996), or Titanic (1997).

The last years I remember him from Agents of Shield (playing John Garret) and from the mini series Texas Rising. Right now he had the lead role in Training Day, which has just aired episode 3 of its first season.

R.I.P., Bill!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 am

wow he died after heart surgery, he was one of my fav actors, he was great in Aliens.
So yeah R.I.P., Bill !
he was younger than me.
Time takes us all at some point.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 2:51 am

kinda odd though, he had money, so he should of had a good surgeon, but sounds like maybe he
didnt.
I knew a guy who shattered his foot, and wound up dying due to a blood clot, and I think
it should have been something that could be avoided, but wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD - General Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next