TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banshee Season 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Banshee Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Banshee Season 1   Banshee Season 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:39 am

Ok I decided to try this,  got all 10, and this is one crazy show!Basketball 
I see the girl from 5-0 get naked in this one LOL. The Amish girl.Smile 
But then all the women get naked ! plenty of gratuitous sex scenes, which by ep 7, I am rather bored with them now.
actually I dont care for sex scenes, the girls naked is ok but the sex is kinda boring.Sleep 

Now about the show, it is a little out there and not very well done.  A lot  of things are just jump the shark over the top.
But by ep 5 I found out this show is done by the show runner of true blood which I didnt like .

He took the same crap and formula from that show and put it to work on this show.

Like for example on true blood there was a black girl who every other word was a cuss word, and in this show it is the
asian man /woman.

At first he was hard to look at but he has improved a little.

I think this guy lucked out with true blood and now he and others think he is a good writer or something.

The show is entertaining  at times,  and it had a ridiculous but interesting premise, but they just didnt know how to
write a good show.

In a way this guy acts like steve on 5-0 in S-1 all intense and violent all the time.

But I didnt like when he killed the guy who helped him in prison, that was poor writing.
Then in this ep 7, he kills the guy who let the cop live at the first, and he wasn't a killer.
And he didnt have to , it was just  well I dont know .

I will finish this and first 2 of S-2, but not sure if I will continue .
The whole "rabbit" storyline is kinda stupid and unbelievable, and his ex is just self centered and insane.
He is beyond whipped when it comes to her.
and now the jobe guy was looking at the diamonds , which I guess the girl left at the room with hood.
Wit a different show runner and some better writing this could have been good, now I see it as sort of a dramedy,
which is a dramas that is also a comedy, in this case unintentional.
JF is a better show runner than this guy.

I mean like who am I supposed to like in this show? cyclops 
Who is the hero? Question 
Are there and "good" women in the show? LOL they all seem the same, self centered crazy and want to have sex with the sherrif!. Laughing 
I also want to know how this show is doing in ratings. Question 

more later as I watch the other episodes.............. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

Banshee Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banshee Season 1   Banshee Season 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:24 am

Ok ep 8
this is the one with the big fight with ana and olec.
good fight scene, but again unrealistic too.
The superwoman wins, but they did a good job considering she had to win for sake of the show.
Although I was kinda rooting for olec to kill her and send the story in another direction.
That would have been a good surprise.
I wonder how she explains this?? to her husband and kids.
Thing is she says one thing but does another.
I find her unlikable, and same for hood, they both only care about what they want and not any others.
What Kai said was true , hood brought death with him to banshee?
I think Kai is more sensible and likable than the supposed hero of the show.
See the thing is by hood refusing to leave he puts ana and his kid in danger, that they would not be in if he had left already.
Ana says she wants hood to leave, and loves her family, but how many times has she had sex with him ? LOL if you want a guy to leave having sex with him isnt really the way to get him to leave is it?
It is funny though cause it is all so outrageous.
Well off to ep 9 and see how they explain this
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Banshee Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banshee Season 1   Banshee Season 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:16 am

ep 9
Ok As I said before now it has endangered the kids and husband, I wonder if he will be killed
clearing the way for hood.
It was funny when Ana went to kid her kid at school looking like that and bleeding, I dubt they would let her take him in that condition.
All she had to do was wait 1 min for husband to get deva , but no she drives off !LOL
Then dear dad shows up tells deva her dad isnt her real dad , so she will figure it out.
Rabbit was close to olec so when he found out he was dead that was it, but olec is only dead due to rabbit not letting it go.
This show could have been called "let it go" as that is what they should do but dont.
Still kind of fun to watch it.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Banshee Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banshee Season 1   Banshee Season 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Ok ep 10 S-1 finale
pretty good more down to earth , good to see his fellow cops come to help hood.
Ana ..LOL her family dont like her no more , after she goes thru bunch of crap to stay with them.
That was sort of realistic. Mommys a liar!.......lets all go!
So now nothing between hood and ana ....kinda odd though.
Real hood has a son ? and he sees the video, so that is coming.
This show was very violent, over the top outrageous, but kinda fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Banshee Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banshee Season 1   Banshee Season 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:29 pm

T5000 wrote:
This show was very violent, over the top outrageous, but kinda fun to watch.
That's it pretty much in a nutshell ...  Wink
It really is kind of trashy, but in a weirdly good way, so I just couldn't stop watching either ...   Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banshee Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banshee Season 1   Banshee Season 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banshee Season 1
Page 1 of 1