TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 11 thru 14 sheild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Empty
PostSubject: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Saw ep 11 , it was really good, got some answers on the main guy ...Phil Coulson!... and him dying.

Ok the forum is working fast again!
Ep 11 was good, I dont remember it too well now 4 days later.
I think they captured flower girl, and shut down the outfit using the superpowered guys.
Next ep is about skye and her parents  and the truth on that.
so that should be a good one.

Ming-Na
As Melinda May.... the tough one

Chloe Bennet
As Skye.... The Hacker

Brett Dalton
As Grant Ward.... The main Agent

Iain De Caestecker
As Agent Leo Fitz.....nerd 1 engineer

Elizabeth Henstridge
As Gemma Si.... nerd 2 bio chemist
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Saw ep 12 tonight, it was good, the show keeps getting better.
More about skyes parents, they are dead, and whoever killed them wants her dead too.
Coulson has changed and is less of a company man now and more for his team and doing the right thing.
When the show first came on I could not stand the 2 nerds, but now I like them.
Super smart but with childlike qualities, it is like they are real smart 9 year olds.
overall this show is now one of my favs.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:41 pm

1-7-14 "The Magical Place" 1.11  I thought the episode started nice with Mr. Vanchat meeting to try and sell a rare metal. The Shield team breaking it up. Fitzs toy drones and Skye working the elevator controls to catch him, was a nice team effort.

Agent Victoria Hand now in charge was a harda** and by the book. The team had to work around her. Ward did it with action, and May did it quietly. When they broke Centipede Hand was worried of all the teams after all the locations. She didn't think Coulson was worth all that effort. She also didn't like the bus.

Edison Po worked real hard to break Coulson but his tactics didn't work. And the Clairvoyant was getting a bad read. Was very surprised that Raina and the Clairvoyant did in Po. Thought he was valuable??  But her suave way of helping him give up the thoughts worked better. He was after answers after he freed up his mind.

Agent Coulson's mind saw the Operating room and was yelling to let him die. Dr. Strieten was not happy with it. We see more then Coulson actually saw. He didn't see his brain being worked on by the machine.  Why did Director Fury "Move Heaven and Earth" to save him? Then after the escape, Coulson talks to Dr. Streiten in a open vehicle. The Clairvoyant would have no trouble getting info. there. Streiten wasn't happy with it. What will become of this information, and what Coulson learned. Will he visit or call Fury? I bet we will see Raina again.

I thought Wards interrogation technique was interesting. But what if Vanchat was sucked out the hole?
Nice old Chevy Suburban the soldier tore the door off to fight Ward with. Before Ward gave him his UN-energy pill.

Skye off the grid was kinda funny. She got into Lloyd Rathman's stuff kinda easily. I was confused at first. Skye crashing his Caddy and Onstar helping tow it was funny. Then it was funny her playing Agent may. She flipped that Security Guard pretty easy. Wards training paying off? Then she borrowed his Lambo. Skye finding Coulson was nice. Surprised they let her move around alone. She was lucky the team was coming when that soldier was chasing her and ran into the SUV.

Nice to see Mike Paterson alive, but to bad he lost a leg and how was he taken away by Centipede?
Hope to watch 12 tonight.

Last edited by webruce on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Some were complaining about Agent Hands hair style.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Victoria_Hand_%28Earth-616%29
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:36 pm

I do believe there will be more to the Coulson story. He may have to talk to Fury himself to unravel it.
I wonder if Centipede was trying to get the formula from both Coulson and Peterson and use it on their own Soldiers. True the Clairvoyant maybe ill, but they can now use Edison Po as a Guinea pig to test it.
I am wondering if the reason they let Skye fly solo this time is to test her to see if she will go back to her old ways and contact Rising Tide. They probably had her tracked. Maybe unbeknownst to her Shield team. I have to believe they had others tracking the money trail of Centipede. Again it just may not be shown to the audience until a later date.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:08 pm

I think they now trust skye, or at least coulson and the team does.
I liked her playing the part of agent may.

the show is getting better, I just hope the ratings are good enough for a S-2!
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:56 am

Yes me too.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 pm

1-14-14 "Seeds" 1.12 Skye may have been put on the 0-8-4 list because of her parents. Depending on who they were and if they had some kind of powers. It wasn't told( I don't believe) that if they were killed or she was left in that town as an infant,again to hide her. SHIELD may have used some kind of way to block her aura/powers from being detected before they put her in the system. Her powers(whatever they are) may take awhile to come out or she may have limited powers, as stated above. Maybe a certain problem or event will bring out her powers?

I to felt bad for Skye when Coulson was telling her the news in his office.

I like Skye, she maybe to upfront. But being the new part of SHIELD, she needs to be to learn to fit in.
The rest of the team, Coulson, May, Ward, Fitz and Simmons have had training and have worked in some capacity for SHIELD before.

I did like the Academy. I wondered in the pool if Donny had anything to do with it. Then later in the lecture, did he do it to hide him being the guilty party. Yes it seems so. I would have figured to that Fitz would not be popular in the Academy. But I guess even in nerd town, lol there must be cliques.

I could see Coulson had dressed down for the Mexico Mission.

I to thought it funny that May with Coulson told about her and Ward, almost like she thought he knew something was up. And she felt guilty.

The action with May and Agent Lumley was good. Then Coulson and Lola trapping him, was good. Lumley did give up the information pretty easily when they said they were SHIELD agents. NO id, no secret handshake. Coulson didn't ask to many questions.

When Donnie was locked in the vehicle and rubbed his finger on the window to make frost. It didn't look to me like he knew he was doing it?

May putting on her sunglasses was cool, as the Bus took off.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:57 pm

ok bruce ep 14 !
I saw this live, missed some bits, but it was pretty good.
they shot my girl skye!!!!!!!!
When he shot her it surprised me as much as her, then I thought well surely he isn't going to shoot her again...... boom he did!
And then they show the coulson may attraction thing, and really I think they should be the ones who have the attraction, may and the other guy just didnt seem right.
I saw the girl who plays skye on Jimmy Kimmel and as a teenager she went to china to be a pop star.
She said she did a song called "uh oh" and it is on you tube.

chloe's videos on you tube

watch the jimmy kimmel vid, he is a idiot , but she steals the show, mucho personality.
she is the opposite of shy.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:24 pm

02-04-14 "T.R.A.C.K.S." 1.13 Ian Quinn is just a brat with money that thinks he can get away with anything. I think his shooting Skye was just a way to hurt the team more by having her slowly die. Or at least take their mind off him and his team. He didn't seem to worried that the Agents had found his house. But with Mike, Carlo Mancini's Security and the crooked Police with Det. Luco Russo, Quinn probably thought he had little to worry about. I thought Russo might be bad when Coulson first talked to him.

I believe Stan Lee could be the Clairvoyant. Didn't he and his Bunny (Hefner) dates come from the Cyber-tech car direction? The females are probably highly trained assassins.

it was funny how Ward and Coulson had trouble running the Fitz and Simmons board. Couldn't they call another team or Shield HQ to find out how to use it? It did seem Coulson got on Ward pretty hard. He knows May better and knows she is a cool operative and won't let her ways to release tension interfere with her work. But maybe Ward thinks there is more to it? But him seeing Coulson and May in a caring encounter could drive him towards Skye?

I liked the pairings they had. Coulson as Simmons dad. It was cute she wanted an elaborate back story since it is new to her in the dangerous field. But it was a bit overboard. Maybe Coulson will have to send her to the "How to be an Undercover Agent" class. Skye and Fitz worked better. Her accent stunk, lol. And his worked great! Later in the Box car it was a good team effort along with Simmons. Ward and May did their thing. How did Quinn know they were on train? The Clairvoyant? Ward fighting Sofia(blonde) and the Guard in the room on the train was good. He hesitating to hit her and then did was nice. Shows a gentleman who had to stop her.

The time bombs were a good deterrent. I to didn't know how the train "disappeared". But retracing over the teams timelines put some of the pieces together. Was interesting that Coulson and Ward found the truck running. But it was answered on Mays timeline. May escaping and taking out Russo showed how BA she could be. Again like Quinn did to Skye, Russo musty have just been there to maim? Or cause a slow death? Maybe he wanted her secrets?

Mike as Deathlock should have him fighting the controls on him. He should get to the point where he wants to hurt Quinn. But Quinn may have something to control him. He will get mad and frustrated he can't talk to his son. Skye may also have a way to get through to him. That is what I thought might have to a point happened in the basement. But if it did, I didn't pick it up.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Chloe is pretty hot!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:03 pm

webruce wrote:
Chloe is pretty hot!
are you refering to her music videos?
she was on jimmy kimmel show too, you can see that on you tube . she was charming.
She has been my fav shield agent from the start.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 am

2014-03-04
Tonights ep was very good , but a little vague, and confusing.
some answers though.
1. It is deathlok derek, they said it in this show.
2. we saw tahiti where coulson was healed, but since it was brief and it blew up, it was the vague, and confusing part.
It looked like a alien in the tube?
I think that may have been alien tech used to save coulsen.
Now it is buried and gone.

3.Sky was saved, but will the GH have a strange effect on her?

Overall a tense but good episode.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Ian Quinn was still being a smart A.. even after May "talked" to him .She roughed him up good. Agent John Garrett was funny he grabbed Ian's lip. I figured Agent Antione Trippett and Ward would get into it. But I though with the talk about the Clairvoyant that he would be bad. Glad he was not. But does he now know of Coulson' past after the visit to the Guest House? The WWII bunker? Fitz and Simmons find out they used GH325 on Coulson. They read through all his files on the recovery of Coulson. But in the lab I was surprised Fitz didn't grab some of the other drugs too. Sure they were in a hurry and it was about to blow up, but..... Later when Ward shot the explosives to blow the door, my son said "those explosives don't blow like that!"
Cute when the team didn't know "how was the drive from Istanbul?" Garrett said,"Pretty Please it is!" Then shot up the lock. Surprised that Agents Alpha and Beta wouldn't listen. What were they protecting? The creature and the drugs must be. But only 2 Agents? Garrett also quipped, "No hard feelings, Bob!". after he wounded the one agent. But they both blew up so it wasn't good for them. Surprised the wounded one(or both)weren't taken out too.

The GH body that Coulson found in the lab was to me either an alien or a super soldier gone wrong?? The shot seemed to help Skye, but for how long? And what will the side effects be?

Will Coulson have many more questions? And why did Dr. Straighten disappear? Also the one Agent guarding the bunker seemed to know Coulson. But he is dead now. Also will Garrett and Tripplett make it to the Fride with Quinn?

Lorelei looking for Midgard(Earth) so she must be from Asgard. She takes Noble Jimmy MacKensie to help her and leaves wife Nicole at the motel in Death Valley.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:46 am

Well a lot of surprises ahead for you, hope you get to see the eps, or you wont get S-2
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Yes I need to find and catch up on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 thru 14 sheild   Episode 11 thru 14 sheild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 thru 14 sheild
Page 1 of 1