TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vikings Season Two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 am

S-2 starts back March 2014 no exact date as of yet.
Glad it got a S-2 it is a very good show.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 pm

This has been a very good season, next weeks finale looks great, I think King Horik is gonna bite off more than he can chew.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:49 am

[quote="Ez"]This has been a very good season, next weeks finale looks great, I think King Horik is gonna bite off more than he can chew.[/]

King Horik is a prick isnt he ??

I have read some good post on imdb about real vikings and the history, and it seems this show is following history with some of the characters.
In some ways I would rather it be all fictional characters.

I have no idea what will happen.

I have enjoyed the season, but it isnt as good as S-1 , where it seemed to have a lot of progress storywise.

This season not much of interest or big impact has really happened.
If king horik is killed off in a rood way that will make it better, but I wonder if they will conclude things or do some sort of cliffhanger.

If ragnar knows more than he lets on and has a plan to get rid of horick , then that would be good, and make some sense of this season.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:18 pm

I think I have read that eventually Ragnar becomes King of the Vikings so I think he will be winning. I think he knows a lot more than he is letting on.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:44 am

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:30 pm

That was a good finale, I am glad Floki wasn't really against Rathgar.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Ez wrote:
That was a good finale, I am glad Floki wasn't really against Rathgar.

yeah they went all out making it look like floki and siggy would betray him.
So now he is king ragnar !
And bjorn has a GF who likes to be beat up before sex!! those crazy viking women!
But really so far the pournun? girl is really weird. I didnt really see a point to her being in S-2.
One thing others also point out is why leave rollo alone?? I mean his wife put his axe on the table , and floki
juiced him up with the mushrooms, but why not put a guy or 2 there to help him??

Will horicks son be killed in S-3 opener?
Cant see why ragnar would kill the little ones and spare the older one.

Lagertha killed the queen on her own one on one, unlike ragnar with horick, so continuing the glorification of lagertha.

I noticed now that these vikings seem to fight each other more than the english or other people.??
I hope S-3 brings more raids and less in fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Yea me too, maybe now that he is King he will unite the Viking Clans, Maybe invade somewhere new like France or Spain, the real Vikings made raids there.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Well they have a problem, Ragnar is popular with he fans, and to follow history they need to kill
ragnar off to move forward in time.
I think they will make ragnars time go for a long time, and he mostly invaded england.
so it depends on how much they want to follow history, or just go fiction.
I dont really care as long as it if interesting.
I would prefer ragnar not be killed until like S-6.

I am watching S-1 again, and it was more well done than S-2 , better writing and suspense.
The viking raids were more like what I thought they would be, and the earl was really a bad guy, so we wanted to see him die, and ragnar fought him instead of like with horick and borg.
I am noticing some things I missed on first view.

Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Yea, I know Ragnar eventually dies in England, he gets thrown into a pit of Vipers, but hopefully they delay that for a while.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:51 pm

king ragnar !! he is big cheese now !
Vikings Season Two RAGNAR_02
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:56 pm

all they have to do is slow down the time and do detailed version of ragnars life.
Ez wrote:
Yea, I know Ragnar eventually dies in England, he gets thrown into a pit of Vipers, but hopefully they delay that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:18 pm

Yea, hopefully that won't be until the final episode.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm

I think they should look at this series as a certain time period dealing with ragnar only.
Then at end set up the next series which would be the next set of characters.
going forward in time at that point. to focus on bjorn or the next famous characters in viking history.
This was they could have a long running show which changes every 4-5 years.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:17 pm

That's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Well I am watching S-1 and in one of the raids on england, the king is king aella? and his young son around age 9 is said to be eckbert !
Now in S-2 Ecbert is king and a older guy, so am I missing something? I think the king aella is still a king, so not sure if a bunch of time has passed or the names were just similar.

Rollo was babtized and given a christian name Rolf, floki did not like that.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:06 pm

I think he is the same King, just similar names
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:17 pm

I just finished watching S-1 again and it was better knowing what happens in S-2.
At the end when king horick comes in and wants him to negotiate with borg, you can see where he is wanting to just get rid of borg somehow.
The thing for borg to do would be to attack king horick's lands, not ragnar since the deal was broken.
I think borg would have done that over attacking ragnar.
Also borg talks of his first wife, and how she was poisoned by his own brother.
after that he kept her skull lol.

I think now I will watch S-2 real quick and it will be better than the week by week viewing.
Right now I still think S-1 was better than S-2.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vikings Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Season Two   Vikings Season Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings Season Two
Page 1 of 1