TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The.Mandalorian Summary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

The.Mandalorian  Summary Empty
PostSubject: The.Mandalorian Summary   The.Mandalorian  Summary Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 7:37 am

https://thetvdb.com/series/the-mandalorian

The.Mandalorian  is  a star wars spin off of the guy who captured hans solo back in movie 2 of original movies.
He was from a group of Mandalorian's that live by a code, and are professional bounty hunters.
They were mostly wiped out, and this tale follows one of the last ones still around.

He gets a assignment to capture a thing and bring it back to some empire scientists.
It pays good, and whole season is about getting to  the thing, grabbing it and bringing it back.

The thing is basically a baby yoda, which is also rare, and the scientists want it to extract something
from its brain and in effect killing it.

On the way back the M winds up getting attached to the yoda baby, and problems ensue.
His code says he has to complete the job, but he does not want to. No

The guy from breaking bad who ran the chicken place, plays a bad guy who also wants the yoda baby. pirat
It also has nick nolte doing the voice for another character, who was great Laughing  I have spoken!

Wont say how it ends, but things will continue into S2, each season is 8 eps.
I really liked it, and may watch S1 again before S2 if I have time.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

The.Mandalorian  Summary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The.Mandalorian Summary   The.Mandalorian  Summary Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 3:09 pm

I even didn't watch the last Star Wars movies, so this doesn't have much priority for me ...
But a trailer wouldn't hurt?
Back to top Go down

The.Mandalorian Summary
Page 1 of 1