TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riddick # 1 Pitch Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Riddick # 1 Pitch Black Empty
PostSubject: Riddick # 1 Pitch Black   Riddick # 1 Pitch Black Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Ok I got and watched this and thought it was a good b movie till the end.
They killed the girl!! I wanted 2 to survive, Riddick who I figured would since the other movies came later, and the female captain.
So when she gets killed it just ruined the movie for me.
When that happens I never watch the movie again, and would not buy the dvd!
I hate endings like that.
I saw that the sequel to this did poorly at box office, so others probably felt same way.
I would be more interested in a sequel if that same actress would have been in it..... but they killed her so....
I will still watch the other one since I can get it at the library.
I have the new one may go ahead and watch it now.
The whole deal with his eyes did not really play a big role in the first movie.
And they never showed how he could see better.

Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Riddick # 1 Pitch Black   Riddick # 1 Pitch Black Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:30 pm

I saw the current new one, and it was fairly good, I liked the dog , but it got killed too ! LOL
I was prepared, As soon as I decided I liked the dog ,I thought well surely they are going to kill the dog, no way he makes it to the end of the movie.
And the part where the dog gets it is the only bad writing, it really made no sense.
had this movie been a little better written it could have been great.
Also a better supporting cast would have been nice
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Riddick # 1 Pitch Black   Riddick # 1 Pitch Black Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:42 pm

T5000 wrote:
I saw the current new one, and it was fairly good, I liked the dog , but it got killed too ! LOL
I was prepared,  As soon as I decided I liked the dog ,I thought  well surely they are going to kill the dog, no way he makes it to the end of the movie.
And the part where the dog  gets it is the only bad writing, it really made no sense.
It has been some years, since I saw Pitch Black (maybe in 2002) and Riddick (2004 or 2005???). And I pretty much liked them both. Fact is, the main character is Riddick played by Vin Diesel, so I didn't affect my good impression of Pitch Black, when the female captain died.
And I don't even remember a dog in the second movie "Riddick", looks like he had not such a prominent role like Bear in PoI.
All I know is, I was always hoping there would be a third part some day ...

Edit: Just realized, that you were talking about the third part, the newest Riddick movie, so now wonder I couldn't remember a dog in part two ... :-))
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Riddick # 1 Pitch Black   Riddick # 1 Pitch Black Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:41 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
I was prepared,  As soon as I decided I liked the dog ,I thought  well surely they are going to kill the dog, no way he makes it to the end of the movie.
And the part where the dog  gets it is the only bad writing, it really made no sense.
It has been some years, since I saw Pitch Black (maybe in 2002) and Riddick (2004 or 2005???). And I pretty much liked them both. Fact is, the main character is Riddick played by Vin Diesel, so I didn't affect my good impression of Pitch Black, when the female captain died.
And I don't even remember a dog in the second movie "Riddick", looks like he had not such a prominent role like Bear in PoI.
All I know is, I was always hoping there would be a third part some day ...

Edit: Just realized, that you were talking about the third part, the newest Riddick movie, so now wonder I couldn't remember a dog in part two ... :-))
Yes the 2nd movie in 05 or 06 was called "chronicles of Riddick" I could not get that yet.
And Riddick is the new one, and the dog is in that one. It is a alien dog.
And the woman who played the captain , did other roles since then so you might know and like her more if you saw the movie again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddick # 1 Pitch Black   Riddick # 1 Pitch Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddick # 1 Pitch Black
Page 1 of 1