TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 4:42 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Damn, it was pretty stable, but after that Christmas break it suddenly lost about 1.5 million viewers and 0.2 in the demo ... do people really forget about a good show after only 4 weeks????
yeah I see that, sinking badly, maybe they didnt like what was in ep 10 and then 13 ??

At that timeslot, fox and wb both have news on, and then quantico and scorpion are on.
That is the competition.
Could be many thought the show ended with ep 10 , I know I saw one or 2 on imdb that just realized it was back on.

That is the bad thing about hiatus's too, stop for a few weeks and they start watching something else.
I dont know what the cable channels air at that hour.

I think now for a first season show, it should air all eps non stop, then in S2 and beyond you can have breaks,
but for S1 it can hurt the ratings.

this is a good show, but it is sci fi, and serial and nielsen viewers dont really care for either.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Timeless Episode 1x16 "THE RED SCARE" February 20, 2017 (Season 1 Finale)   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 7:34 am

TIMELESS
Air Date: Monday, February 20, 2017
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#116) "THE RED SCARE"

Season 1 Finale

"THE RED SCARE"

IN THE NATION'S CAPITOL DURING THE RED SCARE OF THE 1950s, THE TEAM FIGHTS THEIR BIGGEST BATTLE - TO TAKE DOWN RITTENHOUSE ONCE AND FOR ALL. With one of our heroes' lives on the line, the team chases Flynn (Goran Visnjic) to 1954 through the paranoid corridors of Joe McCarthy's (guest star Spencer Garrett) Washington D.C., en route to a secret, once-a-generation meeting of Rittenhouse leaders. While there, Lucy (Abigail Spencer) must wager the ultimate sacrifice to save history as we know it. Also starring Matt Lanter, Malcolm Barrett, Paterson Joseph, Sakina Jaffrey and Claudia Doumit. Guest starring Daniel Di Tomasso, Johnathan Tchaikovsky and Bruce Gray.

Source: TIMELESS on NBC | TheFutonCritic

Promo pics for episode 1x16:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drphWhr5k_k
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 pm

OK saw it live, need to watch again, but seems like they ended it, with a slight cliffhanger at the end.
If it is canceled, this will at least have a ending.
So they may have been told some time back it would not be renewed, or to film a alternate ending
to be used in case ratings are bad, which they have been.
post the ratings for this ep when you can , curious to see if it went up for finale.
Although only a few people like us know it was the finale lol.

I know a bunch will wonder when it comes back or the next new ep is lol.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:27 pm

That was a great season finale!

But ... slight cliffhanger???? Question
Did we even watch the same show??? Imho it was a huge cliffhanger ... it just screams for a second season!!!
Lucy's mom is all Rittenhouse!!!?? Was Flynn implying that he already was in the future and got the journal from future Lucy, who "has aged well"?? Is he left betrayed like that??
Rittenhouse's "operative" actually got his hands on the Time Mothership???
Is Emma actually the "operative" and was always working for Rittenhouse on the long run????
Might Connor still play for Rittenhouse??
Wow ... that simply can't be it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:35 pm

NBC’s Timeless clocked out on Monday night with 3.3 million total viewers and a 0.9 rating, rising 10 percent and two tenths to hit three-week highs and equal its best demo number since Dec. 12.

Broadcast primetime live + same-day ratings for Monday, Feb. 20, 2017
The numbers for Monday feature an uptick for a season finale and improved ratings for the night’s No. 1 show:

TimeShowAdults 18-49 Rating/ShareViewers (millions)
8 p.m.The Bachelor (ABC) (8-10 p.m.)2.5/87.88
Kevin Can Wait (CBS)1.4/57.29
American Ninja Warrior All-Stars (NBC) (8-10 p.m.) – S1.4/55.19
24: Legacy (FOX)1.0/44.40
Supergirl (The CW)0.7/32.24
8:30 p.m.Man with a Plan (CBS)1.3/56.69
9 p.m.Superior Donuts (CBS)1.2/46.68
APB (FOX)0.8/33.79
Jane the Virgin (The CW)0.4/11.10
9:30 p.m.2 Broke Girls (CBS)1.2/45.78
10 p.m.Scorpion (CBS)1.2/47.14
Timeless (NBC) – F0.9/33.34
Quantico (ABC)0.7/32.57
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:58 pm

http://tvline.com wrote:

Timeless EPs Talk Rittenhouse Twist, [Spoiler]'s Condition, Season 2 Plans

By  Vlada Gelman /   February 20 2017, 8:00 PM PST

Warning: The following contains spoilers for Monday’s Timeless finale
Timeless dropped a mother of a twist during Monday night’s finale when Lucy’s mom, Carol (played by Susanna Thompson), revealed to her daughter that she’s a member of Rittenhouse. That makes Lucy something akin to Rittenhouse royalty, coming from two of the mysterious organization’s strongest bloodlines.
“Rittenhouse has an operative on the mothership” — that would be Emma, who’s a mole! — “and soon they will control everything: the past and the present, the future,” Carol informed Lucy. “Together, we will change history.”
Elsewhere in the season ender: Lucy enlisted her grandfather to be a double agent within Rittenhouse in 1954. Back in the present, they tracked down his apartment full of intel, allowing them to arrest key members. Then Lucy arranged a secret meeting with Flynn to hand over the names of his family’s killers, and he, in return, gave her back her journal, which he claimed she gave him. (More on the when and how of that below.) But the peace was short-lived as Agent Christopher swooped in to arrest Flynn.
And last, but definitely not least interesting: Jiya had a strange physical reaction after taking a ride with the trio in the time ship, which was built for just three.
Below, creators Eric Kripke and Shawn Ryan talk about Lucy’s shocking discovery, Jiya’s time-bending state and Season 2’s potential conflict.
Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Timeless-recap-2
TVLINE | Has Lucy’s mother always been Rittenhouse, or is she just a member in this timeline where she’s healthy?

SHAWN RYAN | She’s always been Rittenhouse. This is something that Eric [Kripke] and I had talked about even as we were making the pilot, before we even had writers on staff, that we felt that Lucy’s mother was Rittenhouse. We just debated when and how to reveal that. She’s someone who in both timelines… has always been a secret and an important member of Rittenhouse.
(RELATEDTimeless Creators Talk Show’s Renewal Odds)
TVLINE | That was one twist where I was like, “I should’ve seen this coming,” because you don’t cast Susanna Thompson on a genre show and not have her be some kind of Machiavellian orchestrator.
ERIC KRIPKE | [Laughs] It’s funny. After we cast her, my son binges Arrow. I was familiar with Susanna and a fan, but I hadn’t watched every episode of Arrow, I have to admit. So I’m in the kitchen watching the episode of Arrow where she’s revealed to be evil, and I was like, “Oh, s–t!” [Laughs] I was like, “She’s going to be typecast as a loving mom, who turns out to be bad.” But Shawn’s right. We had this planned for quite a long time.
TVLINE | Lucy’s father has been quite overt about his involvement in Rittenhouse. Why was her mom so secretive about it all?
KRIPKE | I don’t want to spoil too much, because a lot of these are questions that we’re talking about for Season 2, but I’ll just say that nothing is arbitrary, and nothing is accidental, and Rittenhouse really meticulously plans everything out. In our minds, as we’ve been kicking around the structure of Rittenhouse, Lucy’s mom pretty far outranks Ben Cahill. So it all comes down to Ben revealed himself, and Carol didn’t because that was exactly the way Carol wanted it for reasons that’ll be illuminated in Season 2.
TVLINE | Is there anything you can say about her hopes for Lucy when it comes to Rittenhouse?
KRIPKE | There were times where Lucy didn’t want to be a historian at all, and mom made sure that she was. Mom has been pulling the strings on Lucy’s life for a very long time. At first, we thought it was just a typical, overbearing mother. Now we realize that there was a very meticulous plan in place. Mom’s plan for Lucy is to be the primary team member to take back the mothership in Rittenhouse’s name and make specific and surgical changes to history to make the present far more advantageous for that organization. So she’s their great white hope, and she’s been, unbeknownst to her, meticulously conditioned to be that person. So it’s just another variation on what we’ve been talking about all year, which is: Do you follow this plan that’s been set out for you? And if not, then what do you do, and how do you fight back against it?
(RELATEDTimeless On the Bubble: Keep or Cut?)
TVLINE | Lucy has been chosen for this role. Was Wyatt and Rufus’ involvement in all of this arbitrary, or was there some sort of operation behind them being chosen for this project?

RYAN | You’re going deep dive on us here! Some of these things may be for Season 2. Rufus was literally the only person that could drive or pilot the lifeboat, so I don’t think there was much option about Rufus’ involvement. And one of the great things we’ve been able to play over the course of this season is the reality of sending a person of color back to all these different time periods. I don’t think Rufus would’ve been the logical first choice to blend into all these places that were primarily Caucasian. He was a team member out of necessity, and Wyatt was just chosen from Special Forces by Agent Christopher and her team.
Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Timeless-recap-1
TVLINE | Turning to Jiya, she seems to be neither here nor there. I feel like she’s maybe in two places at once. What’s going on with her?

KRIPKE | There’s something very mysterious happening to her. She was affected by being the fourth person in the machine, and what she ends up seeing is this flickering between the Golden Gate Bridge present day and then the year when it was being constructed. What does that mean, and what is happening to her, and what is she able to see, and how does that grow and change in Season 2 becomes part of the story. The only mild spoiler that I’ll say about it is one of my all-time favorite books is Slaughterhouse-Five, [which is] about a man who becomes unstuck in time, and that was part of the inspiration for what is starting to happen to Jiya.
Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Timeless-recap-3
TVLINE | With Flynn feeling betrayed by Lucy after his arrest, what would a hypothetical Season 2 look like in terms of him and the time team? Would they be on opposing sides again, fighting each other?

KRIPKE | The reason we ended Flynn in that position was because we wanted to just continue and deepen and escalate the same relationships we had been playing and just take them to a whole new level. Flynn, when we find him in Season 2, I don’t know 100 percent yet, but you can probably bet that he’s going to be in some kind of incarceration, and he’s going to be really f–king pissed at Lucy. And yet, he is going to be one of the few people suited to being able to fight whatever threats they face in Season 2. So it’ll be uneasy and uncertain.
TVLINE | Flynn says to Lucy about how he got the journal from her, “You age well.” So he’s been to the future?
RYAN | I would argue that that comment does not mean that he’s been in the future. It could mean that a future Lucy has been to the past.
KRIPKE | Perhaps in some version of an advanced machine that does allow you to travel on your own timeline… There’s nothing saying that there can’t be innovation in the future that allows that to happen.

Timeless fans, what did you think of the season ender? Grade it via the poll below, then hit the comments to back up your pick!

Thank you for voting!
A (awesome)  78.67%
B (very good)  17.97%
C (It was OK)  2.34%
F (fail)  0.53%
D (subpar)  0.49%

Comments (5)

KEEP  94.97%
CUT  3.73%
I have not seen the show / have no opinion  1.3%

Comments (103)
Just renew it!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm

So in Jiya's vision the Golden Gate Bridge wasn't a destroyed one, but from the time it was under construction ...

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 pm

KRIPKE | I don’t want to spoil too much, because a lot of these are questions that we’re talking about for Season 2,........ this seems to indicate he thinks there is good chance or for sure will be a S2.
He created the CW show Supernatural.

so maybe we get a S2.
Ratings did go up for last ep, so that is a plus.
Guess we find out in may.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 5:52 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
So in Jiya's vision the Golden Gate Bridge wasn't a destroyed one, but from the time it was under construction ......

...... yeah I thought it was destroyed till I could stop it
on vid, and see the cranes.
Someone on that site you linked said that was built in same year as hindenburg crash 1937.
That mission is what took away lucys sister, and sick mom.
So some say maybe that was intended by wittenhouse to happen as a result of that mission.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 6:06 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
That was a great season finale!

But ... slight cliffhanger???? Question
Did we even watch the same show??? Imho it was a huge cliffhanger ... it just screams for a second season!!!
Lucy's mom is all Rittenhouse!!!?? Was Flynn implying that he already was in the future and got the journal from future Lucy, who "has aged well"?? Is he left betrayed like that??
Rittenhouse's "operative" actually got his hands on the Time Mothership???
Is Emma actually the "operative" and was always working for Rittenhouse on the long run????
Might Connor still play for Rittenhouse??
Wow ... that simply can't be it!!!!!
Well emma being a Rittenhouse plant just waiting for flynn to come for her is way out there !
That would mean they knew he would steal the machine and were ok with that.

I think the timeslot is bad, and also the serial nature of the show should be kept simple, and not get more complex.

If this show had been done without the serial aspect, it might have better ratings.

I like the timejump single stories and cast, so would still like the show.
The serial aspect can get complicated and confusing.
I think this is one show where I would be for less or no serial aspect. just to the time missions.

But now they intend to expand the serial aspect, even more lol and nielsen viewers will drop out with that.
They tend to like standalone eps with maybe a slight backstory, like ncis does.

To be honest I dont care about rittenhouse, lucys sister, wyatts wife. and flynns family, I think he should get them back
when it ends.
The rittenhouse stuff dominates the missions too much, and it is more fun and interesting if the missions
were not about rittenhouse.......................Of course then you would need a reason to go back and do something lol
didnt think about that.

Was Flynn implying that he already was in the future and got the journal from future Lucy, who "has aged well"?? Is he left betrayed like that??.........or lucy came back from her future to give him journal. and yeah he is in prison in S2, and they
would take the usb drive from him.
So he got screwed.

Is Emma actually the "operative" and was always working for Rittenhouse on the long run????........thats what they said
Might Connor still play for Rittenhouse??.....probably lol depends on what the writers decide to do with him.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 6:11 pm

But ... slight cliffhanger???? Question........ yeah like I said watching live and missing a little,
I thought they were wrapping things up, others did too.
but after watching whole show again, I saw there was more to it.

It was still a mild CH, as it was more of a reveal that was big .
A big CH is when something is actually happening, and with this, it was all just
suggested,implied, and some reveals.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 6:22 pm

T5000 wrote:
But ... slight cliffhanger???? Question........ yeah like I said watching live and missing a little,
I thought they were wrapping things up, others did too.
but after watching whole show again, I saw there was more to it.

It was still a mild CH, as  it was more of a reveal that was big .
A big CH is when something is actually happening, and with this, it was all just
suggested,implied, and some reveals.
Well, I guess then we just differ about the definition of a cliffhanger ... Wink
For me it was a big cliffhanger seeing the dead soldiers before the Time Mothership and Emma entering it.
Or when Lucy's mother reveals, that much of the developments may have been planned all along by Rittenhouse and thas she's one of the big Rittenhouse players ... plus that Lucy is kind of "Rittenhouse royalty" ...
For me the question is screaming what will happen now??? It really makes me curious and want a second season ... sounds like a cliffhanger for me, because almost nothing is settled and everything is on the line again ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 6:27 pm

BTW, did you forget about Frequency? It's been some weeks now that the first season has finished.
For me it was wrapped up quite nicely and - other than with Timeless - could very well serve as a series finale.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 6:40 pm

T5000 wrote:

I like the timejump single stories and cast, so would still like the show.
The serial aspect can get complicated and confusing.
I think this is one show where I would be for less or no serial aspect. just to the time missions.

But now they intend to expand the serial  aspect, even more lol and nielsen viewers will drop out with that.
They tend to like standalone eps with maybe a slight backstory, like ncis does.

To be honest I dont care about rittenhouse, lucys sister, wyatts wife. and flynns family, I think he should get them back
when it ends.
The   rittenhouse stuff dominates the missions too much, and it is more fun and interesting if the missions
were not about rittenhouse.......................Of course then you would need a reason to go back and do something lol
didnt think about that.
Well, I'm always a fan of the greater story arcs and that's why I like shows like Continuum or 12 Monkeys that much.
But that does not mean that I don't love standalone episodes and a good cast also.
And here you are right. Timeless really delivered some awesome episodes, which were just fine as single mission eps because of the good cast and the effort they put into little historical details and characters, who thus actually kind of came to life. That was definitely a big charm of Timeless, yes.
Back to top Go down
QuiGonJohn

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 am

I've really enjoyed this show. "Space Race" was real interesting, especially since going to see "Hidden Figures" a little over a week ago.

On the future scenes in the Season Finale, I couldn't help but wonder if Rittenhouse changes something and the Nazis win and put into play "Man in the High Castle".

Do we know yet if there will be a season 2? I hope so.

One thing that was great over at the IMDB Forums was people always had good intel on whether or not a show was going to be renewed or canceled. Hope to find that here.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 5:46 pm

QuiGonJohn wrote:
I've really enjoyed this show.  "Space Race" was real interesting, especially since going to see "Hidden Figures" a little over a week ago.

On the future scenes in the Season Finale, I couldn't help but wonder if Rittenhouse changes something and the Nazis win and put into play "Man in the High Castle".

Do we know yet if there will be a season 2?  I hope so.

One thing that was great over at the IMDB Forums was people always had good intel on whether or not a show was going to be renewed or canceled.  Hope to find that here.
Well, first, welcome here, QuiGonJohn! cheers
I also hope Timeless will get a second season, but to be honest, it will probably be a very close call and the chances are low because of the lately bad ratings.
By now there's nothing official, so I guess we can just wait and keep at least our fingers crossed.
BTW, I don't remember future scenes in the season finale. That vision of the Golden Gate Bridge wasn't a destroyed one from the future, but from the past, when it was under construction (see above the posted picture of that scene).
Back to top Go down
QuiGonJohn

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 6:58 pm

I didn't realize the cranes. And the way it looks there is very close to how they showed it in TMITHC.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 pm

QuiGonJohn wrote:
I didn't realize the cranes.  And the way it looks there is very close to how they showed it in TMITHC.
Speaking of The Man in the High Castle, I was pretty thrilled by that show.
You might take a look here:
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com/f93-the-man-in-the-high-castle

And look what I just found last Monday, a new series, which reminded me of TMITHC a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y7tHhyowqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Mqeyo5QDQ

SS-GB @ BBC One
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 12:15 am

So is this supposed to take place in france ??
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am

T5000 wrote:
So is this supposed to take place in france ??
SS-GB?
No it takes place in London and England after the Germans would have won the Battle of Britain in an alternative reality.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:02 am

yeah ok I tried ep 1 but a little too english for me.
and I dont really care for a resistance show.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:47 am

Just started watching this, about halfway through, I really like it. Shawn Ryan is one of the creators, he created the Shield, with Michael Chiklis, I loved that show, will post more once I've caught up, from everything I've read, there will be a season 2
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Yeah it was pretty good, me and tscc both liked it.
Must be fun to binge watch it.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:36 am

Yea, great show, I never trusted Lucy's mom, mainly because she was Moria Queen on Arrow lol. I really hope there is a season 2.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Ez wrote:
I really hope there is a season 2.
Any news about a second season?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion   Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timeless - Season 1 General Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next