TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turn Season Three

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:49 am

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
I think he will still be the lead, Woodhull was the head of the ring through it's entirety historically speaking.

So you have read up on it??
I know some on imdb wanted to see more of alexander hamilton. he came in there at the end.

Yea, I've read about the Culper Ring, it's pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

you should check out the alone show, might not be hard to get on that show, and you could win 500,000 !
1st guy s1 lasted 56 days and won, this time it was 67 days I think.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:34 am

Ez wrote:
I think he will still be the lead, Woodhull was the head of the ring through it's entirety historically speaking.

So you have read up on it??
I know some on imdb wanted to see more of alexander hamilton. he came in there at the end.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Ez wrote:
It's already been picked up for S4

Ok thanks !
I hadnt heard, that is good news !!

Maybe they will no longer feature woodhall as a main character ?

His story seemed to be wrapped up, and we could have a new lead.

I do hope rodgers is still around.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:46 am

It's already been picked up for S4
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: ep 310   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Well EZ I just saw the 310 ep, and it was pretty good.
It felt like a series finale, and if it doesnt get a s4 I thank craig for this type of finale.
all the storylines are wrapped up, but it leaves things open for some sort of continuance
if they get a S4.

Shows that get a S3 usually get a S4 but hard to say since this show, has done poorly in ratings.
It is on netflix now, I wonder how it is doing there.

I know on imdb board quite a few have said they are just starting with the show after seeing first 2 on
netflix.

It is a shame this show may end and ftwd will go on and on!
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:51 am

Well, historically speaking, the story is playing out like it is supposed to, I want say anything about Andre's or Arnold's fate in case you don't know what happens to them. This season has been the best yet I think, every episode has been interesting. I think Abe's father will finally jump off the fence and help out his son. I really hope we get a 4th season.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Mon 4/25/2016 03-01 0.13 -40.91%† 0.471 -43.05%†
Mon 5/2/2016 03-02 0.13 0.00% 0.458 -2.76%
Mon 5/9/2016 03-03 0.14 7.69% 0.580 26.64%
Mon 5/16/2016 03-04 0.13 -7.14% 0.504 -13.10%
Mon 5/23/2016 03-05 0.15 15.38% 0.603 19.64%
Mon 5/30/2016 03-06 0.13 -13.33% 0.591 -1.99%
Mon 6/6/2016 03-07 0.15 15.38% 0.599 1.35%
Mon 6/13/2016 03-08 0.11 -26.67% 0.572 -4.51%
Mon 6/20/2016 03-09 0.17 54.55% 0.614 7.34%
Mon 03-10 -100.00%
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:43 pm

[th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th][th][/th]
ratings for S-3 not very good but viewers on the rise
I read it did well in the 100k plus crowd. and mercedez likes advertising
on the show.
So hoping for a S4

Last edited by T5000 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:55 pm

So hewlett is still around, and tells andre who culper really is, but Andre is now captured !! lol
Simcoe ravaging the town, and abe caught by him again!!

And ol Benedict lol, he sure has bad luck!

1 more ep, hope it is a good one, and I am hoping for a S4 !!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 12:40 pm

I think it is good they are explaining Benedicts slow "turn", and showing it was not just him being a traitor,
or giving up.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Yes, another good episode. I like that the seeds have been planted for Benedicts fall, now that Anna knows the truth. Also, I am really looking forward to Simcoe dying, he has run his course I think.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 6:18 pm

ok at least they had anna tell hewlett the truth, but she couldnt say she loved him !!
Who does she love?? surely not abe still !

overall a good epl and really this season has for me been one of the better shows on cable.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Ez wrote:
Wow, what a great episode! Abe's wife is proving to be quite the spy, she and Caleb have Simcoe running in circles! I was happy Ben's lady showed back up, and disappointed she left so quick. Looks like Benedict is gonna flip over money. This has been a great season, really picking up steam!
yeah it has been good.
Ben's lady showed back up, and disappointed she left so quick........yeah you were right, but they evidently didnt
think much of her, cause they killer her off !
I was starting to like her, and saw some interesting potential.
I dont see what point it served to have her back and kill her because one guy was horny ?? lol  that was a waste.

I Was thinking as I was watching the ep, that they need to just give anna some pants !!!!!!!!!! She wants to be manly so
bad !
Then mary does her thing trying to shoot Simcoe, so then I thought man give her some pants too!!

Then the tory gal is like she is all dirty, fighting, grabbing his gun, so hell give her some pants too.

I think they go to far with all this,  they have them get a little too manly.

Like mary just learned to shoot the rifle, and now she can come up with a plan like that, and is going to shoot simcoe
in a upstairs room from outside ?? The first shot she had was believable the second one, I would be afraid to take
that shot, cause if you miss your in big trouble.

Then her stabbing the guy was way over the top.
Heck she is now  a navy seal !! Mrs Rambo, next thing she will be popping up out of some mud to kill some guys.

back then women were capable of killing, but not like that. They mainly used their brains, and female wiles,
and if they killed it would be more subtle.

These gals, washington needs to just give them some pants or uniforms, and a rifle and bayonet, and war would
be won in no time. cheers

About the tory gal, that didnt make sense, really due to most frontier types, like she was , were not going
to be torys . They were more likely to be rebels or not either one.
Torys were usually the ones that were well off to rich.

Then for her to be locked up in a barn with no guard,  with nothing but horny guys around, and she is nice looking
woman lol they should have know someone would be trying  something with her.
Ben should have known.

But still a good ep, except no rodgers!
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 6:51 am

Wow, what a great episode! Abe's wife is proving to be quite the spy, she and Caleb have Simcoe running in circles! I was happy Ben's lady showed back up, and disappointed she left so quick. Looks like Benedict is gonna flip over money. This has been a great season, really picking up steam!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Ez wrote:
I think him seeing the initials made him believe Abe's story of robbery by Rodgers. I think that Simcoe's time is just about up, it will unite Abe and his dad, and oddly enough his wife, who is all for him being a spy now. I think Andre and Benedict can become the new villains.  I think Abe has been a pretty good spy considering his circumstances. Ben is very smart, his wheels seemed to be turning at the end of the episode, at least to me.

ok first i am going to change this so last post is on top. like survivor.

now ep 307
seeing the initials made him believe Abe's story of robbery by Rodgers..... well only saw 1st part last nite,
but I was sort of right, simcoe suspected abe due to that, he started wondering why rodgers would single
out abe to rob of all people.
Abe has to admit spying to stay alive, and then just barely.

I think Abe has been a pretty good spy considering his circumstances.......lol I cant consider him good, but
I guess he never had any training for this.
He just is very amatuerish, and has done a lot of really dumb stuff.

He is also way too emotional, and impulsive to be a good spy.
The guy he recruited has the right qualities to be a spy the one whos dad got beat up.

I will finish the ep later and probly post more.
Really enjoying the show in S3.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 10:06 pm

I think him seeing the initials made him believe Abe's story of robbery by Rodgers. I think that Simcoe's time is just about up, it will unite Abe and his dad, and oddly enough his wife, who is all for him being a spy now. I think Andre and Benedict can become the new villains. I think Abe has been a pretty good spy considering his circumstances. Ben is very smart, his wheels seemed to be turning at the end of the episode, at least to me.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Ez wrote:
I wonder how they will pull off the Culper Ring without Culper who also happens to be the star of the show? Looks like Ben may be catching on to Benedict. This has been a really good season. Just because the woman was a loyalist doesn't mean she will remain one though!
Well abe will still have a role, and might get reinvolved in spy stuff.
I know simcoe looked at the gun and saw the initials, and knew it was woodhalls dads initials.
I didnt really see ben catching on to anything that benedict was going to defect, he just knew he was upset,
and was mean to him.

Wash said he would help, but evidently that doesnt work out.
Also the shippen woman found out about andre, so now does she keep working arnold ??
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Ok I am caught up too, I always watch these late mon or on tue.

Rodgers was great as usual, simcoe still clever and mean, I didnt get why
he wanted to go back to setauket though.

I find it amusing that since abe's dad essentially was reason hewlett left, now
has to deal with simcoe !!! just what he deserves!

The we find out abe had the guys dad beat up so his son would join them lol.
Now they know the truth.

The scene at thanksgiving dinner was good.

I was also glad abe was cut out lol he wasnt very good at this anyway, but
he will still be in the story, or somehow back in again.

I have enjoyed the season, and hope hewlett comes back at some point.
He might have had another show to do?
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:55 pm

I wonder how they will pull off the Culper Ring without Culper who also happens to be the star of the show? Looks like Ben may be catching on to Benedict. This has been a really good season. Just because the woman was a loyalist doesn't mean she will remain one though!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Ez wrote:
Ok, one episode down, It appears Abe just can't let Anna go. I kinda felt bad for Hewlett.  2 more to go to be caught up by Monday. I have liked this season though, good character development. I hope we see the woman who saved Ben again, she is an interesting character.
yeah she was interesting, but I think that was a one shot, but she might turn up again.
She was a loyalist though.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 6:22 pm

I am all caught up now, but will wait until you are to post anything about the last 2 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:36 pm

Ok, one episode down, It appears Abe just can't let Anna go. I kinda felt bad for Hewlett. 2 more to go to be caught up by Monday. I have liked this season though, good character development. I hope we see the woman who saved Ben again, she is an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 4:37 pm

I have to watch the last 3 episodes and then I will be caught up on all of my shows I missed while I was overseas. I will post once I am caught up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turn Season Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Season Three   Turn Season Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn Season Three
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next