TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD"   Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 pm

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, November 01, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#302) "PTZD"

"PTZD"

THE MAN HUNT FOR NICK ESCALATES - SHOHREH AGHDASHLOO GUEST STARS -- Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), Hank (Russell Hornsby), Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) track down a manic Nick (David Giuntoli) and do all they can to find him and reverse what's been done to him before he causes any more damage. Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) does his best to clean up the zombie fallout on all fronts - domestic and international. Elsewhere, the more time Adalind (Claire Coffee) spends with Stefania (guest star Shohreh Aghdashloo), the more disturbing things seem to get in her quest to regain her Hexenbiest abilities.
Reggie Lee also stars.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD"   Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Promo pics for ep 3x02:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD"   Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:42 pm

ok saw the show live, a lot of fighting with zombie grimm....meh
Finally they get him cured and now set up a story arc of the police investigating the incident.
A report of the captains brother being killed , which has to be false.
Amd my girl Adalind doing more funky stuff to get her powers back, all kinda gross and silly but
I guess some like it.
was ok but not much to it.
I dont really get why the reason for writing in a investigation.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD"   Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:32 pm

After all I liked the season 3 two-part opener. Of courses Nick is saved, but it looks like his Grimm metabolism has reached a new level, stronger and with senses sharper than ever. The teamwork of the "Grimm gang" - Monroe, Rosalee, Juliette and Hank plus Renard - was total fun to watch.
Covering up for Nick they are now kind of a band of blood brothers. BTW, I don't think that the police investigation will lead to anything as long as Renard keeps that surveillance video locked. But why is he keeping it? Is it possible that under certain circumstances he might use it against Nick? Maybe, after all we still don't know what's Renard up to ...
Also I didn't have issues with the "zombies", because actually they weren't the usual zombies, but just heavily drugged and manipulated normal people, who could be healed. And we had plenty of good fighting scenes as a bonus.
I suspect that Eric, Renards brother, is alive though. Would be too easy to just get rid of his character with one sentence, wouldn't it?
With the Adalind story you are right. That was a bit too much of weird stuff she had to do. They just seem to want to drag that out for another few eps. But that doesn't bother me right now, because the rest of the story is by far good enough to make up for it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD"   Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 3x02 "PTZD"
Page 1 of 1