TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:22 pm

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, December 11, 2015
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#506) "WESEN NACHT"

"WESEN NACHT"

TARGETED ATTACKS ON WESEN BUSINESS OWNERS REVEAL THAT MONROE MIGHT BE IN DANGER - JACQUELINE TOBONI AND DAMIEN PUCKLER GUEST STAR - Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a wave of coordinated Wesen gang vandalism that results in the death of a local business owner and the kidnapping of Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) friend. As they dig deeper, they learn that Portland wasn't the only city hit with a wave of violence. Meanwhile, Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) fills Nick and Adalind (Claire Coffee) on what she has been up to. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) dips his toes into politics as he endorses a local candidate. Reggie Lee also stars.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Promo pics for episode 5x06:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:42 am

ok just saw this, and was good, and special guest star at the end !!!!!!!! lol
Tscc you should like this.

between that and the previews they showed, 2nd part of season looks interesting.
They showed the keys again, and the council is all dead, so they are changing the show
up or ending it.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:16 pm

T5000 wrote:
ok just saw this, and was good,  and special guest star at the end !!!!!!!! lol
Tscc  you should like this.
Whoa!! Shocked bounce cheers
Juliette is back!!
Honestly, I really believed that Juliette was gone for good. They did an outstanding job to make me believe that. Especially with not a single "post mortem" interview with Bitsie after the S4 finale ... not a word from her. I already thought that she was pissed to be written out like that and so she wouldn't want to talk about the show any more ... wow ... take that GoT and TWD with your fake lame deaths (Jon Snow and Glenn!!!), which nobody believes(d) ... tongue
Can't wait for more!
Sadly Grimm has started to struggle with the ratings this season ... I hope we'll get a final 6th season to wrap the greater story arcs up and have a nice and smooth conclusion!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 5:47 pm

TVLine wrote:

Grimm EPs, Star Weigh In on [Spoiler]'s Shocking Return, Nick's 'Wild' Reaction
By  Kimberly Roots /   December 11 2015, 6:59 PM PST

This post contains spoilers for Friday’s fall finale of Grimm.

There’s simply no way to talk about what happened in the Grimm fall finale without spoiling that huge moment. So for the sake of those who haven’t watched, just click on “Read More,” and we’ll get into all the Wesen-licious details, OK?
PHEW. That’s much better. As those who watched Friday’s episode know, the final moments of the hour found Nick and friends fighting off an ambush by the Wesen uprising (aka Black Claw). Just when it looked like Nick was done for, a hidden figure worked some mojo that sent his assailant flying. And when that figure stepped into the light, she looked a lot like…
“Juliette,” Nick whispered.
Yep, Bitsie Tulloch is once more a full-fledged Grimm cast member  — only in the brand new role of Eve, a mysterious woman working with Hadrian’s Wall (aka those battling Black Claw) who has all of Juliette’s memories… but none of her emotional attachments. And did we mention she’s a badass?
In separate interviews, Tulloch and series co-creators James Kouf and David Greenwalt give us the exclusive scoop on Portland’s new-yet-familiar face, what Eve’s arrival means for Adalind and what Trubel knew (and when she knew it). Read on for more.
TVLINE | David and Jim, how long have you known you were going to bring Bitsie back?
GREENWALT | A long time… But to keep my word, [Juliette] is dead. She’s coming back, but it’s not really Juliette anymore. It’s this new character, Eve, who has not been brainwashed exactly, but she’s been through some incredibly tough training where they broke her down to nothing. She’s basically a super Hexenbiest weapon for Hadrian’s Wall to fight Black Claw.
She has a big scene with Nick in Episode 7, and she’s just a completely different person who doesn’t even relate to Juliette anymore — because, to her, Juliette’s dead.
TVLINE | Does she know who Nick is?
GREENWALT | She knows who Nick is, she knows what happened, and it all gets explained, what happened the night that Trubel shot her in the chest and neck with the arrows.
TVLINE | Bitsie, was it hard to keep quiet about your new role?
TULLOCH | I’ve been really strategic. I technically was only off for four episodes. It feels like a lot longer, because since the finale I’ve know this was going to happen… Not going to Comic-Con made me a little sad, because I always have so much fun at Comic-Con. But I really needed not to be there to sell this story… Conveniently enough, since David Giuntoli is also my real-life boyfriend, a lot of people just assumed that the reason I was still in Portland was because I’m dating him. The reality is, ‘No, the reason I’m still in Portland is because I’m still a regular on Grimm.”
TVLINE | Has Trubel been in on this? Does she know what’s going on?
GREENWALT | She’s not 100 percent sure exactly what happened, but she knows that the stuff she shot Juliette with was not the killer poison they usually put in those darts.
TVLINE | Eve’s look is rather dramatic.
TULLOCH | When Eve is out on missions, she can’t run into somebody who worked with [Juliette] at the veterinary practice, or a friend, because they all think she’s dead. I started watching Alias over the summer, because I was like, ‘All right, she’s got to be incognito.'”… That’s been really fun — skintight leather and these awesome wigs that she wears whenever she’s out. There’s also a really great new location that fans are going to get introduced to in Episode 7 or 8.
Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Grimm-fall-finale-adalind1
TVLINE
| I was surprised that Nick and Adalind hadn’t gotten closer by now. When we heard that Bitsie was coming back, I assumed it would be as Nick and Adalind got really close.
GREENWALT | [The Nick-Adalind relationship] is going to have a life of its own with out the Juliette/Eve [aspect], because they have a kid.
KOUF | But there’s a lot of other complicated things that are going on that will determine how that relationship works out.
TVLINE | What’s it like when Nick finds out what’s going on?
TULLOCH | Obviously, Nick has a wild reaction. Monroe’s is different from the Captain’s… I can’t give anything else away. The fun in her character is everyone interacting with her.
TVLINE | How much will we see Eve, moving forward?
GREENWALT | You’ll see her in every episode, doing something.
KOUF | But not necessarily as part of the gang.
Grimm seems to deliver a great season 5, but first another hiatus, damn ... bounce 
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 12:54 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
ok just saw this, and was good,  and special guest star at the end !!!!!!!! lol
Tscc  you should like this.
Whoa!! Shocked bounce cheers
Juliette is back!!
Honestly, I really believed that Juliette was gone for good. They did an outstanding job to make me believe that. Especially with not a single "post mortem" interview with Bitsie after the S4 finale ... not a word from her. I already thought that she was pissed to be written out like that and so she wouldn't want to talk about the show any more ... wow ... take that GoT and TWD with your fake lame deaths (Jon Snow and Glenn!!!), which nobody believes(d) ... tongue
Can't wait for more!
Sadly Grimm has started to struggle with the ratings this season ... I hope we'll get a final 6th season to wrap the greater story arcs up and have a nice and smooth conclusion!

yeah the move to 7pm last year hurt , and then back to 8pm, and also it started real late, people start watching other shows
then dont come back to grim or miss the first ep etc.

We might get a S-6 though.

And yeah it all fooled me and probably most everyone.
I was shocked to see her , plus the hair, and her new personna and power.
But l liked it.
I just hope she doesnt do the HB face anymore !!!!!!!!!

I read the interview you posted , and they went all out to make it seem like she was dead ! so kudos for that.
It is good to kill someone off knowing you have a good plan to bring them back.

and she is nicks GF in real life, never would have guessed that either.

Also the white wig was idea they got from Alias, a show I watched back when it was on, she had a red wig and some others.

S-1 and 2 of that show were really good.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 3:03 pm

TVLine wrote:
All About Eve: Grimm's Bitsie Tulloch Talks Her Intriguing New Alter Ego

By  Kimberly Roots /   December 16 2015, 6:42 PM PST  

Yes, the woman who showed up in the final moments of last week’s Grimm‘s looks like the believed-dead Juliette. She sounds like Juliette. And she knows everything Juliette knew. But series star Bitsie Tulloch wants this, if nothing else, to be crystal clear:
“Juliette’s flesh and blood, her DNA, is still alive,” the actress says. “But this is not Juliette.”
But who, exactly, is the woman known as Eve? After all, the sum total of what we know about her is that she stopped Nick’s beat-down with a flick of her wrist and she’s fond of dramatic entrances and exits.
Good thing Tulloch is a bit more forthcoming about her new alter ego. Below, the actress clues us in about what to expect from Eve.

HEXENBUFF | As soon as Juliette went the way of the dinosaur, Tulloch says, she started working out with a trainer in order to nail Eve’s warrior-like physicality. “I started training really hard five or six days a week,” she says. “I was eating a ton of protein, just getting myself really in fighting shape.”
NO WARM FUZZIES | Remember how Juliette was an animal-loving, tagine-cooking, friendly almost-fiancée? Yeah, Eve’s none of those things. The new character “is a weapon,” Tulloch says. “She is very badass, and she’s almost robotic… It’s not so much that she’s ruthless, it’s that she’s very calculated and all she’s focused on is getting the job done.”

A LITTLE HELP FROM HER FRIEND | That job — assisting Hadrian’s Wall — means Eve and Meisner have spent a considerable amount of time together. “She’s laser-focused as far as her mission, and Meisner has played a really instrumental role in training her and getting her ready for this.” Most of Eve’s learning curve, Tulloch adds, involved getting a handle on Juliette’s uncontrolled Hexenbiest skills. (Oh yeah, Eve’s still a ‘biest.) “The new character is all about reining it in in and utilizing this in the best possible way, not wasting an ounce of this incredible power that she has.”
GANG RELATIONS | As you can imagine, the Scoobies are likely to have huge issues with seeing someone who looks exactly like their dead friend running around town. “There is a pretty pivotal scene with Nick at some point after the new year, where they sit down and try to discuss what the hell is going on, because he’s obviously confused,” Tulloch previews.

PREPARE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS | Just because Tulloch hasn’t been posting pics from the set doesn’t mean she doesn’t have ’em — and in the weeks to come, expect her backlog to hit her social media accounts. “I love our fans so much, and one of the things I used to always do was tweet behind the scenes,” she says. “So I’m excited to get back into the swing of things… I have a store of cool behind-the-scenes photos, stories and videos that I can finally start releasing.”

bitsietulloch 

On set shooting @nbcgrimm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"   Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 5x06 "WESEN NACHT"
Page 1 of 1