TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"   Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:04 am

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, May 02, 2014
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:01 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#320) "MY FAIR WESEN"

"MY FAIR WESEN"

NICK AND HANK TAKE TRUBEL ON A RIDE ALONG - JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STARS -- Nick (David Giuntoli) does his best to educate Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) on how best to handle the world she is learning about for the first time, and decides it best to bring her on a ride along with Hank (Russell Hornsby). They find themselves investigating the homicide of a young woman that strikes a chord for Trubel. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) makes a discovery that she hopes will lead her to regain something she has lost. Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"   Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:06 am

Promo pics for ep 3x20:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"   Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"   Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"   Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:12 am

ok ...no review by tscc yet??

I finally saw this and it was better than i expected.
I like trubel better and she makes the show a little more interesting , something new that is interesting.
I think her name is funny and she is trouble! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"   Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:01 pm

T5000 wrote:

I like trubel better and she makes the show a little more interesting , something new that is interesting.
Oh, I think I didn't post, because you were saying you're behind with watching, and then I just forgot about it ...  Wink
But yeah, good ep again. Trubel is a good addition to the show. The actress just fits that role and it means some fresh air to the show, because she's unconventional and unpredictable. Maybe this will get important in the season finale. I don't think Trubel is supposed to appear at Rosalee's and Monroe's wedding, but considering the promo pics it looks like she does ... but here indeed nomen est omen ... Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"   Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:22 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:

Oh, I think I didn't post, because you were saying you're behind with watching, and then I just forgot about it ...  Wink
But yeah, good ep again. Trubel is a good addition to the show. The actress just fits that role and it means some fresh air to the show, because she's unconventional and unpredictable. Maybe this will get important in the season finale. I don't think Trubel is supposed to appear at Rosalee's and Monroe's wedding, but considering the promo pics it looks like she does ... but here indeed nomen est omen ... Wink
go ahead and post if I am behind as I dont read the thread till after the show.
Trubel did come to bring nick the potion, but the idiot vessen screwed that up lol
And she should not have brought the bottle in , but that had to happen so....
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"   Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 3x20 "MY FAIR WESEN"
Page 1 of 1