TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:44 pm

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, May 09, 2014
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:01 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#321) "THE INHERITANCE"

"THE INHERITANCE"

A MYSTERIOUS DUO COMES TO PORTLAND IN SEARCH OF NICK - C. THOMAS HOWELL AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to investigate a double homicide, and quickly learn the victims were from a special section of the Verrat tasked with finding rare objects pertaining to the Wesen world. Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) gets involved with a mysterious father-and-son tandem that crossed the country in a desperate attempt to deliver invaluable cargo to "the Portland Grimm." Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) begins to grow suspicious of Adalind's (Claire Coffee) recent behavior and quietly decides to put extra eyes on her. Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Promo pics for ep 3x21:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:21 am

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:19 pm

I have 2 eps of grim, 20 and 21 , I haven't got to yet, will post when I watch them.
Most of the cable shows I was into have finished , Vikings, justified,teenwolf, and Bates are all done now.
The americans has 2 more shows, and all the network shows are wrapping up too.
So it is good I have something to watch when they are done, like orphan, and 24, and the end of grimm.
The bridge should be back around july 9th, that and 24 are about the only summer shows that I will watch.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:37 am

Ep 3x21 was pretty good again.
I really like Trubel's introduction. She brought a new dynamic into the show and she's quite a bad ass, considering how she fought the Verrat guys.
What I don't like, is that Adalind seems to break bad again. But actually maybe that serves team Grimm well considering how they betrayed her.
The little previews and hints for the season finale, that I know so far, look pretty exciting.
So it's easy to say, that Grimm turned out to be a constantly good and entertaining show for me.
I'd never would have thought that, when I first read about the show. But then it caught me right from the beginning (similar to Once upon a Time, which also surprisingly turns out to be still very entertaining for me).
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:46 am

T5000 wrote:
I have 2 eps of grim, 20 and 21 , I haven't got to yet, will post when I watch them.
Most of the cable shows I was into have finished , Vikings, justified,teenwolf, and Bates are all done now.
The americans has 2 more shows, and all the network shows are wrapping up too.
So it is good I have something to watch when they are done, like orphan, and 24, and the end of grimm.
The bridge should be back around july 9th, that and 24 are about the only summer shows that I will watch.
Yeah, The Americans is a good and intense show, I like it too.
Orphan Black is just excellent. With 24 there's one problem ... I haven't even seen S8 yet (time issues). And I'm a little wondering, what new S9 could bring anyways. I mean, Jack already dealt with any thinkable threat to the U.S., so there's quite the danger of having been there already, isn't it?
So The Bridge is back in July, good to hear. I'm looking forward to that too ... nice to see more of Diane Krüger ... Wink

Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" The-Bridge-Diane-Krueger-Demian-Bichir
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:19 am

24 .. well it is just 12 shows, and no need to see S-8, I dont really remember S-8 lol.

this one he is out to save the president who is the daddy of his ex GF LOL.
I watched the first 2 with doubts, but I got into it.

Ok about grim 321, again a pretty good ep, I liked the other dying grim who didnt wanna be a grim.
And he gives nick a trunk of new stuff, and a key which gives more to the map.
Also the kid of the grim was not a grim and kinda wimpy, so it might be fun to have him turn grim and join the team reluctantly. it would make for some good humor.
Adalind going bad again as I predicted, and she is now looking like hanks GF so what is she up to?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:16 pm

T5000 wrote:
Adalind going bad again as I predicted, and she is now looking like hanks GF so what is she up to?
I think she somehow wants to take away the Grimm powers from Nick. And she thinks this could be a way to be allowed some contact with her baby by the Royals, who tricked her by making her believe that they had the baby.
But well, team Grimm shouldn't have betrayed Adalind that deeply ... and they could have seen that Adalind loved her baby and that she might have been turned into a better person ... but they actually treated her poorly and missed a big chance ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:18 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
I think she somehow wants to 2014-05-17. And she thinks this could be a way to be allowed some contact with her baby by the Royals, who tricked her by making her believe that they had the baby.
But well, team Grimm shouldn't have betrayed Adalind that deeply ... and they could have seen that Adalind loved her baby and that she might have been turned into a better person ... but they actually treated her poorly and missed a big chance ...
well she did !
The thing is they dont show how she took his powers away except my kissing or making love to him.
and they should have told adalind that the baby was safe and not with the royals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"   Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 3x21 "THE INHERITANCE"
Page 1 of 1