TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:38 am

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, March 20, 2015
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#414) "Bad Luck"

"Bad Luck"

A SECRET RITUAL TO BRING GOOD LUCK TARGETS A WESEN GROUP -- GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND ALEXIS DENISOF GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russel Hornsby) investigate a murder victim with his foot cut off, and stumble onto a disturbing Wesen take on the "lucky rabbit's foot." In an effort to help, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) go undercover. Meanwhile, the fallout from Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) showdown still has Nick reeling and sends him on a path that leads to Henrietta (guest star Garcelle Beauvais). Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:39 am

Promo pics for episode 4x14:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:41 am

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:44 am

3/20/15 (Fr.)  (#414) TBA

What the hell?????
There's a break for 5 weeks??? After that last scene of ep 4x13???
They've gotta be kidding ...  Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:01 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
3/20/15 (Fr.)  (#414) TBA

What the hell?????
There's a break for 5 weeks??? After that last scene of ep 4x13???
They've gotta be kidding ...  Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_rolleyes
I was just coming to say it looks like a hiatus time as no grimm next 2 weeks, lol now I see it is 5 weeks, which is ok,
I would rather a long one and then have 9 in a row. other wise it is a bunch of little ones.
I noticed some other shows also running repeats next few weeks.

Feb has "sweeps" ratings so they all run new shows, then hiatus's then back for final runs and some new shows.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:23 am

Finally Grimm is back!!
I liked the ep, but seriously, Nick, you are such an idiot!!
How he just left Juliette when she told and showed him about her Hexenbiest part. Considering what she did for him to get back his Grimm abilities and how she had to accept him in the past as a Grimm, he actually dares to blame her for not telling him at once?? Hell, how long exactly had he kept secrets from her getting her into deadly danger again and again.
This is a sure way to drive Juliette away ... poor Juliette ...
Let's see how well Nick might deal with the fact that he's going to be the father of a Hexenbiest baby ... can't wait for next ep ... bounce
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:06 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Finally Grimm is back!!
How he just left Juliette when she told and showed him about her Hexenbiest part. Considering what she did for him to get back his Grimm abilities and how she had to accept him in the past as a Grimm, he actually dares to blame her for not telling him at once?? Hell, how long exactly had he kept secrets from her getting her into deadly danger again and again.
Let's see how well Nick might deal with the fact that he's going to be the father of a Hexenbiest baby ... can't wait for next ep ... bounce

be the father of a Hexenbiest baby LOL that is good, another baby, only this time it is nick and adaline.
I sort of like that twist but depends on what they do with it, and how long they drag it out.

About Nick and J. your right he should back her up, but him as a grim does not look like a monster/zombie!!!!!!!!!
At the end was good as he could not look at her and I couldn't either.
If she were a rabbit girl or like some of the others no big deal, but the Hex thing is awful to look at.
I have to look away when she voges. I wuld rather she have turned into anything but that , and is one reason
I stopped watching.
I have them all now so going to FF thru her H stuff.

this show was good play the rabbit foot for luck thing, do they have that in germany??

Was a ok ep, only gross thing was Juliette!
And they are also changing her character.
I know later on she is hanging with the capt.

Bad thing is they are saying it cant be undone. I was thinking it would be a temp thing.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:15 pm

so now one good thing is I had 14 -22 to binge watch.
may take a week or so, I usually watch 2 and then something else, then come back and 2 more on shows I have several of.
I have V.Diaries from I think 12-22
12 monkeys last 4 or 5 pf those, whole bunch of ncis S-12, last 4 following,
and I just finished with blacklist, I had about 6 of those.

i am in no hurry as new shows are just abput gone, after that only one new show per week.
Which will be turn and then texas rising.
I am going to try the new shows for summer, whispers and humans, and oh yeah the messengers will be on awhile.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:47 pm

T5000 wrote:
tscc1000 wrote:
Finally Grimm is back!!

be the father of a Hexenbiest baby  LOL  that is good, another baby, only this time it is nick and adaline.
I sort of like that twist  but depends on what they do with it, and how long they drag it out.

About Nick and J.  your right he should back her up, but him as a grim does not look like a monster/zombie!!!!!!!!!
At the end was good as he could not look at her and  I couldn't  either.
If she were a rabbit girl or like  some of the others no big deal, but the Hex thing is awful to look at.
I have to look away when she voges. I wuld rather she have turned into anything but that , and is one reason
I stopped watching.
I have them all now so going to FF thru her H stuff.

this show was good play  the rabbit foot for luck thing, do they have that in germany??

Was a ok ep, only gross thing was Juliette!
And they are also changing her character.
I know later on she is hanging with the capt.

Bad thing is they are saying it cant be undone. I  was thinking it would be a temp thing.
Wow, you actually stopped (or paused) watching a good show just because of having to see some seconds of a woged Hexenbiest??? Suspect Laughing  Seriously???? Laughing  I honestly can't believe that ... Wink

And yes, also in Germany the rabbit foot is known to be connected with luck (if one believes in such things Wink ).
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:09 pm

T5000 wrote:
so now one good thing is I had 14 -22 to binge watch.
may take a week or so,  I usually watch 2 and then something else, then come back and 2  more on shows I have several of.
I have V.Diaries from I think 12-22
12 monkeys  last 4 or 5 pf those, whole bunch of ncis S-12, last 4 following,
and I just finished with blacklist, I had about 6 of those.

i am in no hurry as new shows are just abput gone, after that  only one new show per week.
Which will be turn and then texas rising.
I am going to try the new shows for summer, whispers and humans, and oh yeah the messengers will be on awhile.
12 Monkeys was really good. I don't care for any of those CSI-whatever case of the week police shows or of that vampire show and I haven's seen The Blacklist. If I remember well, I saw the first one or two eps of The Following, but that psycho murder stuff obviously didn't work for me, so I dropped it pretty soon.
I do watch The Messengers too and it's better than said, even quite watchable as solid entertainment. I almost feel a bit sorry for the cast, because for all I know, the show seemed to be dropped by The CW before it already started considering giving it only the Friday death slot to start ... scratch

Speaking of Humans, I wish you knew the Swedish original "Äkta människor" ("Real Humans"). I saw the first two seasons and they were just awesome. The show also aired in Germany in German language, but I couldn't wait, I first watched season 2 in Swedish with English subtitles ... I read that at least season 1 also aired in Australia, but don't know if they dubbed it in English or they used English subtitles. If you are able to get your hands on the original "Real Humans" I strongly recommend it!! I'm skeptic, that the U.S. remake will be as good as the original, but of course I'll give it a try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKOZoAdhHso

DVD Season 1 Cover:

Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" 191315fb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Humans
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Wow, you actually stopped (or paused) watching a good show just because of having to see some seconds of a woged Hexenbiest??? Suspect Laughing  Seriously???? Laughing  I honestly can't believe that ... Wink .........yes I hate that face

And yes, also in Germany the rabbit foot is known to be connected with luck (if one believes in such things Wink ).[/quote]
cool so it might be world wide,. that is odd?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:11 pm

I do watch The Messengers too and it's better than said, even quite watchable as solid entertainment. I almost feel a bit sorry for the cast, because for all I know, the show seemed to be dropped by The CW before it already started considering giving it only the Friday death slot to start ... scratch

yeah that is odd, I dont understand not giving it a better chance, I think the test audience may not have liked it.
Some at imdb did not like the religious aspects, and some just railed on it, but most liked it.

I just saw the one friday, 6 I think and it was good, seems the healer absorbs the bad stuff when she heals.
But even so I would have made it a summer show and put it on a good nite.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Swedish original "Äkta människor" ("Real Humans")

Ok I looked and cannot get this right now, only found one with english subtitles ,
and it was a torrent with 1 seed and really big files.
I dont think they ever dubbed it in english.
Most were in german.

I will just go with the american remake.

If you find it on filesharing and can provide links for 1st 2-3 eps with english subs I would try it.
I like robot storys, just saw ex machina and it was good.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:14 am

T5000 wrote:

No, it's not surprising ... Wink
It's only because you U.S. Americans tend to forget that actually you are just a bunch of descendants of Europeans, who left good old Europe for whatever good or bad reasons ... and brought also some of their superstitious believes with them ... Laughing
To be correct, I do see though that these days this "old European" U.S. America is turning more and more into one with more Latin-American and Asian influences ... not saying this is good or bad, just noticing ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 6:57 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:

No, it's not surprising ... Wink
It's only because you U.S. Americans tend to forget that actually you are just a bunch of descendants of Europeans, who left good old Europe for whatever good or bad reasons ... and brought also some of their superstitious believes with them ... Laughing
To be correct, I do see though that these days this "old European" U.S. America is turning more and more into one with more Latin-American and Asian influences ... not saying this is good or bad, just noticing ...
yeah good point !
turning more and more into one with more Latin-American and Asian influences ... not saying this is good or bad, just noticing ....... yeah that is what "they " want fits in with new world order and 1 eventual govt..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"   Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 4x14 "BAD LUCK"
Page 1 of 1