TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Empty
PostSubject: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 5:22 pm

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD
Air Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on ABC
Episode Title: (#422) "World’s End"

GHOST RIDER RETURNS ON THE EXPLOSIVE SEASON 4 FINALE OF 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.,' ON ABC

"World's End"

With the surprising emergence of Ghost Rider, Coulson and the team attempt to stop Aida from ending the world on the exciting season finale of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MAY 16 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Joris Jarsky as Sergei, Zibby Allen as Lt. Evans, Joel Stoffer as silhouetted man and Karole Foreman as waitress.

"World's End" was written by Jeffrey Bell and directed by Billy Gierhart.

Read more: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD on ABC | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Promo pics for episode 4x22:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Thu May 25, 2017 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:12 am

That was another fine season finale.
The AIDA/Framework plot imho was probably the best of the whole show.
I just hoped AIDA would survive somehow.
Coulson is in space? Looks interesting!
It's cool that we get another season!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:21 am

http://ew.com wrote:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses on those shocking finale twists

Natalie Abrams@NatalieAbrams
Posted on May 16, 2017 at 11:00pm EDT

Eric McCandless/ABC

Warning: This story contains major spoilers from the season finale of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Read at your own risk.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. finale was out of this world… literally.
Consumed with rage, now-human Aida aimed to transform the real world into the oppressed version she created in the Matrix-like prison. To do that, she used Daisy doubles to incite real-life fear of Inhumans, and subsequently S.H.I.E.L.D. The only one who could take Aida down was Ghost Rider, since they’re both born of the Darkhold.
In order to trick Aida, Coulson took on the power of the Ghost Rider and killed her. But there are consequences to his actions that remain to be seen. For now, the government plans to shut down S.H.I.E.L.D. once and for all, so the team decides to take the fall together instead of letting Fitz (Iain de Caestecker) go down for the creation of LMDs. But it seems perhaps that it wasn’t the government that arrested them at season’s end, as Coulson wakes up in space. What’s next? EW turned to executive producer Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jeffrey Bell for the scoop,
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Why is Coulson in space?!
JED WHEDON: Is he, or is he standing in front of a nice television?
JEFFREY BELL: Could be 4K TV.
Is the whole team there? Or is this as a result of this Ghost Rider deal he was being coy about?
MAURISSA TANCHAROEN: Well, that’s what season 5 is for.
BELL: Those are all great season 5 questions.
Can you speak to Coulson’s mindset in this moment?
TANCHAROEN: In this moment when he’s in space…
BELL: This moment is quintessential Coulson in that he’s…
WHEDON: He’s mildly put upon, but seems to be used to it.
TANCHAROEN: Yeah, he seems very resolved in his new place, wherever that place may be.
BELL: Yeah, which to me is Coulson. It’s like, “Okay, this is what’s ahead of me, this is what I have to deal with. Okay, back to work.” That’s him in a nutshell. “Okay, this is weird, or this is terrible—”
WHEDON: But it’s always normal.
What can you tease about this group that appeared at the end in the diner? It doesn’t seem like they’re government.
BELL: That seems like a fair assessment.
WHEDON: Or at least not our government, but yes.
Is this the new antagonist for next season?
BELL: These are all questions we’re telling stories for next year.
WHEDON: Yeah, you’re not going to get anything out of us.
BELL: We need 22 stories next year! These are questions that if we say yes, no, blue, or this, we can go home, but nobody pays us.
WHEDON: Truthfully, if we hadn’t gotten a season 5, we’d tell you anything.
Can you say how much of a time jump we’re seeing here?
TANCHAROEN: No.
WHEDON: I feel like we’ve reached the end of this section.
TANCHAROEN: You could glean that it’s enough of a jump where it seems like he’s about to commence on a routine that he’s accepted.
BELL: And he’s not cleanly shaven, so it’s at least three days.
We see a glowing blue light in space. Is that a clue, or just getting a sense of how vast it is?
WHEDON: Oh, it’s a clue. Read into it as hard as you can. I can’t wait until you see it. Everything is a clue. We can’t say anything really about the end. It’s all meant to get you asking these questions, so at least we did our job there.
Does the space stuff tie into Marvel’s Inhumans at all?
WHEDON: We can’t say.
The government was planning to shut down S.H.I.E.L.D. once and for all, which seems to be a threat most seasons. What can you tease about what’s next back on Earth since Aida laid the groundwork for humans to fear S.H.I.E.L.D. and Inhumans?
WHEDON: It’s definitely not resolved. We’ve hit a low point in terms of the public view of S.H.I.E.L.D. because after the Triskelion fell and Hydra took over, it was vanished, and it gave them a gleam of hope this year of, “Okay, we’re going to try to do it right. We have this new director and this new PR mission,” and that could not have gone worse with Daisy now on tape committing a horrible crime — it was, of course, not her. The public perception of S.H.I.E.L.D. is at an all-time low, so we have not resolved that, and there will be still more fallout from it.
Will the storyline primarily take place in space next year, or will you have dual storytelling between what’s going on with Coulson and what’s going on back on Earth?
WHEDON: Next year is going to remain a mystery until next year.
TANCHAROEN: Only because it’s still a mystery to us.
BELL: It goes back to these are why we hope people show up, to get these questions answered.
Will you be going the subtitle route again like you did this season?
WHEDON: Truthfully, some of that comes down to how the season is broken up in terms of airing. If everything is running back-to-back, it feels weird to start calling it different things, but we’ll know more when we know our schedule. We will try to have it in bite-sized chunks.
BELL: A 22-episode arc is a lot for people to hold onto. By breaking it up into either smaller arcs or different pods, by introducing a set of antagonists and putting them down, or moving from space to space, our experience has been that it’s something the viewers enjoy, and it makes it a little easier to digest when you’re telling some of these stories.
[Editor’s note: As announced Tuesday morning, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will move to Friday nights, debuting later this fall following the eight-episode run of Marvel’s Inhumans.]
May and Coulson seem to admit there are feelings between them. But they want to take a few steps back. What’s going through their minds, since this is such a big step for both of them to open up in this way?
WHEDON: In classic May-Coulson fashion, they’ve managed to take a step in their relationship without actually stepping anywhere. What they agreed to at the end is sort of a reset and to take it one step at a time, but at the same time, they both admitted something they never actually spoke out loud. They both sort of said, “Maybe that was real,” “Yeah, maybe that was.” Classic May, they’ve managed to communicate without having much communication, so how that affects their relationship going forward should be interesting.
Even though Daisy gives a great speech at the end of the hour, how will her doubles causing all this drama affect her? Will she revert at all, or continue moving forward with this growth next season?
BELL: The arc of this season was Daisy finally stepping into a leadership position that Coulson believed was always there. At the end of the year, rather than Coulson giving the big speech to Fitz or rallying the troops, without prompting, Daisy does that. For us, that’s a really wonderful next step for her. I think her moving into a leadership role as we go into the next season in a larger capacity is a really organic development for her.
WHEDON: Yeah, it’s not something she did consciously.
BELL: I agree, it wasn’t, “Oh, I better do this”; it’s now seeping into her DNA of who she is.
WHEDON: Right. At the end of last year, she thought, “Okay, I have to take all these burdens on my own shoulders,” and it became a personal mission. But then in rejoining that team, that personal mission starts to include them. So we’ve seen that progression of her starting to step up and getting confident that she can handle each problem.
Daisy says to Fitz that it’s not all his fault, but is this something that will stick with Fitz moving forward?
BELL: Yeah, it’s the sort of thing that even if other people forgive you, it takes much longer for you to forgive yourself.
Simmons said this was Fitz’s fault. Yes, it was an LMD version, but can she ever forgive him?
WHEDON: It’s safe to say, from episodes 21 and 22, we know that the two of them will always love each other and probably won’t love anybody else. But whether or not that means they can be together and that their relationship will survive, I think that’s a question that is still out there. If he’s ever going to get over it, she’s the only one who can help him. There’s a big rift between them right now; one hopes that they can mend it.
Mack seemed to handle coming out of the Framework pretty well. Is it fair to say he got some closure when it came to his daughter?
WHEDON: It was different for him than it was for Fitz. He was the only person who got something he really wanted. In that last scene with Yo-Yo, you get a sense that sure, it’s resonating and painful, but he sees it as a bonus that he got to have that time with her at all. It will always be a wound, but I think he would’ve much rather had that time with her than not have it, regardless of how long it lasted and the price emotionally that he had to pay for it. I don’t think he came out as damaged as everyone else by what had happened.
Ghost Rider can now travel between realms. Does that mean we will see more of him in the future?
BELL: Anything is possible.
Can you speak to this deal Ghost Rider made to take over Coulson?
WHEDON: We can safely say that having that thing inside of you is no small occurrence. It happened to Mack because Robbie was being pulled through dimensions, so it’s a pretty large price he paid to have the Ghost Rider inside. Robbie carries it around; it’s the biggest weight on his back. It’s not like he can just hop into Coulson with a thumbs up. Whatever the deal is, it’s fair to say that it’s serious. And you get that impression from Robbie when he says, “I don’t envy you.”

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
is expected to return in late fall on ABC.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:29 am

http://www.ign.com wrote:

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Showrunners Talk Season 5 and Space Cliffhanger

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. /  16 May 2017  

"We acknowledge there's a time jump."
By Terri Schwartz
Full spoilers for Marvel's Agents of SHIELD continue below. Make sure to check out our review of the Season 4 finale, "World's End."

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD wrapped up its fourth season with a strong ending and one heck of a cliffhanger, which promises that the recently announced Season 5 will be out of this world.
To tie up some loose ends with Season 4 and get a sense of what we can expect from next year's SHIELD adventures -- and if there are any plans for this to be a final season -- I got on the phone with showrunner Jed Whedon and executive producer Jeff Bell to ask all the pressing questions.
IGN: Congratulations on the Season 5 renewal. What's your reaction to getting picked up for the next season, and what can you say about your plans to get fans excited for what comes next?
Jed Whedon: We're ecstatic. We love telling these stories and we feel like there are more stories to tell. We left the season on a cliffhanger so it would have been a bummer if we couldn't. There's more to come, and on a personal note, we love the people we work with, so we're really happy to keep the band together.
IGN: You're at the point in a serialized series' run where people do start asking about plans for the end. Are you looking to head SHIELD toward an ending, or are you still planning the show season-by-season with many more stories to tell?
Jeff Bell: We have a sense of how we'd like the show to end when it ends. We just need to know when that time is coming so we can build to it properly. Our characters have gone through some pretty big arcs over the past four seasons, and we hope to continue to do that going forward. If Season 5 is the last one, we'll build towards it, because when we know that we can adjust for that.
Whedon: Our goal is to know ahead of time, because we would love to land the story in a way that's satisfying and not have everybody going, "Aww, man!"
IGN: When did you determine what you would ideally like the end of the show to be? Was it when you started, or did that concept come in later season?
Bell: I would say it evolves.
Whedon: Yeah, it evolves over time. Obviously when we were first talking about the show we had totally different ideas of who these characters would be and where they would go. That evolves when the actors bring what they bring, and when you run 88 of these you end up telling a lot of the stories you came up with at the beginning. It's evolved over time, so we'll see. It may evolve still.
IGN: You tried out the pod format this season and fans responded well to it. Are you looking to bring that technique of breaking up the season to Season 5?
Bell: That was really a result of scheduling. We've always had at least a couple different story arcs, but people really did respond well to it. 22 [episodes], that's a long single arc to tell. I do think people responded well to the different types of stories, and I suspect we'll look at that again as we go forward.
IGN: Going back to the cliffhanger, that diner scene at first very much reminded me of the shawarma scene at the end of Avengers. Was there ever version of that sequence that didn't have the cliffhanger, in case for whatever reason you didn't get picked up?
Bell: It's what it is. There was not a nice quiet shawarma version of it where they go, "Oh, it's nice to be together." It was always supposed to be, "Oh look, we're finally together. Oh no, something bad happens."
IGN: Which is sort of how it always goes for these guys, right?
Bell: It is!
Whedon: Man, SHIELD is not the coziest place to work, you know? I think they have a pretty good health plan, but other than that, it's kind of up in the air all the time.
IGN: Well I hope so. They do keep coming back from the dead or near death at all points. I am excited we're going back to space, though! Can you say how long it's been in the show between when the team gets taken and when we pick back up with Coulson at the end?
Whedon: [silence] We can't say.
Bell: We acknowledge there's a time jump.
IGN: [laughs] I'll take that. Is Coulson's deal with the Ghost Rider directly related to the team being taken at the end of the season, or unrelated?
Bell: [silence] That's a good question.
Whedon: We can't say. Yeah, good question. Tune in! [laughs]
IGN: Going back a little bit, how long have you been planning for Coulson to be the Ghost Rider -- and what was Clark Gregg's reaction to finding out that news?
Bell: To say he was happy, it would be an understatement.
Whedon: I think what he said when we told him was, "I didn't think I could geek out more," but he was like, "It seems I can."
Bell: Yeah, that was what he said.
IGN: Can you clarify: did Coulson make a deal with the devil to take on the Ghost Rider identity, or will we find out a bit more of the logistics of that deal that's alluded to soon?
Whedon: We'll find out more about it, but I think it's safe to say he made a deal with the Ghost Rider, or the powers behind him. We'll see what it all means, but it didn't come for free. It wasn't like, "Hey bro, can I borrow that? Can I just borrow that Ghost Rider thing for a second?"
Bell: Right, like borrowing a T-shirt.
IGN: Are you leaving the door open for more Ghost Rider?
Whedon: Well, first of all, he's not dead -- not that that means anything in our world. He also has shown that he has the ability to move in and out of realms and dimensions or planets or wherever he's going. He's a threat to pop up at any moment. Whether or not he will, I can't say, but he's out there.
IGN: As for Robbie, was he in Niflheim, aka Hel? It seems like that's what you were alluding to with him talking about different worlds.
Whedon: Umm... you can read into it what you will. That's all I can say on the matter.
IGN: Are you interested in exploring the idea of the Nine Realms in the show more? Obviously we've had Sif visit in the past.
Whedon: One of the things that's fun about playing in this universe is it keeps changing. The rule when we started was we couldn't say anything about spies, we couldn't say anything about Hydra, we couldn't have any A.I. or robots or anything like that, because all of that was coming in movies that year or the year after. Since then, they've blown those doors wide open. They've introduced magic with Doctor Strange, which we played with this year, and they've introduced deep, deep space with Guardians of the Galaxy.
The sandbox we're playing in keeps getting bigger, and we want to explore all sides of it, and tell as many different stories as we can. Fortunately deep space is very different. We've gone there a little bit with Simmons. We felt like we enjoyed that, so maybe there's more to come.
IGN: What is the sandbox you're playing in now? It's easy to draw some connections: Thor: Ragnarok is exploring the cosmic realm later this year, for instance, which will be around when you come back, so you can play in a similar play set like you did with Doctor Strange and magic. What freedom do you have at this point in Season 5, and how tied do you have to be to what's going on in other parts of the MCU?
Whedon: We have relatively free reign; we just can't go anywhere that they're going. They know their stories so much further out than we do, which is good for us to tee up things that we know are coming to them or avoid things that they want to be special on the big screen. As long as we are not covering bases that they're going to cover, we haven't been told "no" that much -- at least lately.
The Framework's a great example of something that's pretty significant in our world, but is also a little eddy in the river that doesn't affect anything else because it's an alternate universe. So those kinds of stories help us go big without sending ripples through the whole MCU.
IGN: I want to talk a bit about Fitz and Simmons. You've put them through the wringer over the past couple seasons, and my working theory is it's because Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge always deliver such fantastic performances of those traumatizing events. Considering what they've gone through this year, are you considering them as a couple who will remain rocks for each other, or are you still planning to throw a bunch more terrible things at them?
Whedon: First of all, it's the nature of the world. I think even this year with the flashbacks of May and Coulson and the rules we've stated through many seasons, that there are rules about agents not getting together for this very reason. Your love will be tested. That's sort of the nature of the business. I think it's safe to say from these past two episodes that they love each other and won't love anyone else, but that doesn't mean that they'll be able to repair their relationship and all that pain in between. One would hope that they could because everybody roots for FitzSimmons and the fans do and we do. We love the two actors, and so I think that seeing them together is a reward that the audience deserves, but how that happens, we'll have to wait and see if it does.
Bell: I think the thing is people can have the forever love, but that doesn't necessarily mean they get to end up together. They might, but you don't know.
Whedon: But theirs is a forever love.
IGN: The Framework is a prime example of an experiment you guys did this year that fans really responded to. Looking back, what are the moments from Season 4 that you're most proud of in retrospect?
Whedon: I think Aida panned out for us much better than we ever could have wished for.
Bell: I would say the great joy for us this season was our guest actors. We knew that our regular actors were terrific, but Aida and Mallory [Jansen] playing her, and Gabe [Luna] playing Robbie, and John Hannah, and though Natalia [Cordova] feels like a regular playing Yo-Yo, she's not. Those characters came in and surprised us in ways -- I mean, John Hannah came in for Season 3 and we realized, oh, he should be all the way through Season 4. And we brought Jason O'Mara in for a short run as The Patriot, and we realized, "Oh, we love him, we need to keep him around more." Mallory came in as Aida playing this very simple character, and we knew that she was going to grow and develop, but the places she took her were just a wonderful revelation for us.
Whedon: You took the words out of my mouth. The fun thing about TV is you move quick enough that you can actually react to what you're seeing in the performances. We kept throwing things at Mallory, and she kept fielding those balls, so we kept throwing more at her and waiting for her -- really sort of setting her up to fail, but she never did. [laughs]
Bell: Also, just Gabriel Luna, having to come in and play a supernatural being -- or possessed by a flaming skull -- on a show with science on an international scale, and just grounding that character and giving it a weight and a pathos that felt lived in was also something that terrified us at the beginning of this season. Mark Kolpack and his visual effects team delivered the flaming skull in a plausible way, but it was really Gabriel's performance that made it all seem real.
Whedon: Mr. Bell can not overstate how afraid we were of Ghost Rider. [laughs] Tonally, fitting that on our show, to us, felt like a great danger of a square peg hitting a round hole, and you're right that Gabe helped it move effortlessly into our world. It felt like a great escalation and not a mashup.
Bell: Along those same lines, one of the things we really strive for is there are several things we do each year that just scare the hell out of us. Like, this could be an epic failure, but we're trying to tell stories that are surprising and doing something we haven't done before. Sometimes you don't know until you see the visual effects or till it's cut together that what we're trying to do is actually going to work. I think we really, in a weird way, get off on trying to stretch those boundaries every season and every episode.
Whedon: When we're tossing around ideas in the room, you always know it's a good idea when everybody goes, "... Yes?"

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) 146357_0272-720x405
Clark Gregg stars as Phil Coulson on Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

IGN: Was that how people reacted to the end of this season with going to space?
Bell: We're all, I think, properly terrified of what we're doing next season the way we were properly terrified going into this season. [laughs]
IGN: Can you confirm that they're actually in space versus being in some simulation or something that's a bit of a bait-and-switch?
Whedon: Bait-and-switches aren't as fun.
Bell: Your question is like: "Are you going to do something cool, or is a sucker thing and we're going to be really sad?"
IGN: [laughs] It still could be something cool!
Whedon: "Are you guys good people or bad people?"
Bell: [laughs]
Whedon: He's either in outer space, or he has just such a really nice new television, and he has to get back to work to pay for that 4K image outside that window.
IGN: Listen, technology is very advanced in Agents of SHIELD, but I'll take that as confirmation. 

Editor's note: This interview was conducted prior to the announcement that Marvel's Agents of SHIELD will be airing during ABC's midseason on Fridays, following the conclusion of Marvel's Inhumans' eight-episode run.

Terri Schwartz is Entertainment Editor at IGN. Talk to her on Twitter at @Terri_Schwartz.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:54 am

Yea, I dug the finale, the last half of the season was really good. I just wonder what deal Coulson had to make with Ghost Rider, ad yes, in Space, next season is shaping up to be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)   MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD 4x22 "World’s End" May 16, 2017 (Season 4 Finale)
Page 1 of 1