TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04   Empty
PostSubject: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Episode 02
1x02 -- 0-8-4 (Oct/01/2013)

The team heads to Peru to collect an 0-8-4: an unidentified object of great power. Coulson and his people get it, but run across a local commandante, Camilla Reyes... who has a history with Coulson.

In ep 2 they become a team, that was the focus of the ep. they learn to work together out of necessity.
they find a WWII super weapon lol and retrieve it.
I like the hacker girl the best she is cute.

1x03 -- The Asset (Oct/08/2013)

When the brilliant scientist Dr. Franklin Hall is kidnapped, Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents must race against the clock to locate him. Skye is their only way in -- pushing the team to their limits when the entire plan turns upside-down.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 pm

1x03 -- The Asset (Oct/08/2013)
This ep tonight was much better, really liked it more than the first 2.
A good overall show. Of course it helped that skye was the central lead in this one.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:46 pm

episode 04
Eye Spy
Agent Coulson and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team try to track down a mysterious woman who has single-handedly committed numerous high-stakes heists. But when the woman's identity is revealed, a troubling secret stands to ruin Coulson.

fairly good ep, with some good humor mixed in.
Skye uses x ray glasses to check out grant at the end.
Her and grant worked as a team in this one which was good.
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:59 pm

10-15-13 "Eye Spy" 1.04 I at first thought the red faced men In business suits were evil. Then when Akela Amador started to follow them I figured ether she was going to stop them for the good, or for the bad. Or at very least report them to soneone. We see she has a implant and not ESP. Must be more then one suit mad had diamonds on him. She took off many hands. Then when she got the orders I to thought her a robot some cyber bionic woman. Coulson trained her and she used to be Shield. When her and May had the motel room battle it was good. But lights out we see May must not be "Daredevil." I figured Coulson may show up and used the new gun to dart her. What did her controller think? Also was the signal blocked when Fitz and Simmons removed her eye in the Bus?
May listening in when Coulson talked to Amador about 2nd chances and stuff was a nice touch. Maybe she understands more? I thought at end when Amador laid down in the prison something would happen.

Skye today was nice. Working with Ward and his Clark Kent(I know wrong universe) X RAY Specks. At end it was funny her checking out Wards body after Fitz tried to get her to help with his card game. This interaction is nice. Also her and Coulson chatting in the SUV. Was she texting Rising Tide or just playing games on her phone? I would think the "Bus" would be watching?!?

Diamonds in the golf balls was ingenious. Where did she have that done? She met Kropsky to sell them, 30 mil. wow!

Cute how May and Ward were talking in the van on radio calling it "Short Bus". Coulson said he will name them next time. Also when Skye, Fitz and Simmons were watching Amador through her eye, it was cute how Fitz was moving to see if it was them. Skye calling Ward to ask about bathroom facilities and he directing her to a water bottle was cute. She trying to tell him the differences while he was working was also cute. Then he hung up on her. Couldn't she just slip behind the van?? When Amador ran the Mercedes van into them why couldn't Skye start it? Was she nervous or did it make something not work when hit? None of the 4 were hurt?

I thought Ward would get snagged by a reflection in a window as he tried to impersonate Amador. Skye warning him not to look at her or put his hands in the cameras view that was good. Ward being told he had to seduce the guard was funny. He tried to connect per Skye with the Guard bye sports and female talk."Bromance Him",he didn't bite. So didn't controller think it strange when Ward punched the guy??

What did Ward see on the board in the room? " Mission Complete, Good Luck!" Then alarm went off? He had to shoot his way out.

Coulson talked to The Handler and they set off his kill switch. He was a ex MI6 member. So this group behind it is big. S.T.R.I.K.E.? maybe or Hydra, or???
Back to top Go down
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04   Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:40 am

12-10-13 "The Bridge" 1.10

Nice to see Mike Patterson back. He looks thinner. Funny he asked if he beat Caps record. And was told not even close, lol  figured with all asking him about Ace his son that he would be kidnapped or threatened. Not sure if the explosions on the bridge killed or maimed Patterson. They probably will need him to rescue Agent Coulson. Unless whatever happened to him after Loki killed him will be revealed as a superpower. I thought Patterson was going to either double cross Coulson or help him get away on the bridge. Ward in sniper position was a good idea, but then they shot at him from the helicopter. They want to know what happened to Coulson the day after he died. Does he know?

The 3 soldiers breaking out Edison Poe from prison was exciting. But he will be trouble. Wasn't very nice to Rena. She must have something more up her sleeve other then looks and a way to talk to people.

Skye has sympathy for everyone it seems. Especially non Shield people they work with or protect. felt bad that May didn't want to play along with Coulson's suggestion to help find her Parents, or atl east make Skye thinking she is. Wonder if Agent Catherine Shane actually is her mother? My son suggested maybe Coulson is her father???

May is all business. She told Ward she didn't want to talk about their date or didn't like him protecting her when that shot came in. He took the blunt of it. But he explained to her she was quicker and he was helping her. We saw them working together to try to take the super soldier in that warehouse.

I was surprised that Patterson told Fitz and Simmons that their gun worked in the last meeting. But we saw as Coulson in the warehouse tried to use it it isn't as effective anymore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04    Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvels Agents of Shield Episode 02,03,and 04
Page 1 of 1