TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:58 pm

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, November 15, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#408) "Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)"

"*Akanahe" - McGarrett and Grover must work together to protect national security after they are tasked by the Governor to serve a warrant to a young computer hacker, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Nov. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Nick Jonas guest stars as the young computer hacker.

(*Akanahe is Hawaiian for "Reluctant Partners")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Richard T. Jones (Governor Sam Denning)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)

GUEST CAST:

Louis Ozawa Changchien (Riku Sato)
Paige Hurd (Samantha Grover)
Nick Jonas (Ian Wright)
Andrew Pang (Luke Davis)
Eri Aihara (Wife)
Dalton Pitre (Boy)
Melissa Puana-Martin (Governor's Administrator)
Stephen Meyers (Paramedic)
Hoku Gilbert (Branch Manager)
Sam Merritt (Student)

WRITTEN BY: Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt

DIRECTED BY: Jerry Levine

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Here are the promo pics for ep 4x08:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Akanahe (Preview)

https://youtu.be/hU7mqF5s07c

Hawaii Five-0 - Akanahe (Sneak Peek)

https://youtu.be/zGYFqPUQs8c
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:14 am

Ok, this ep was one of the best in season 4 so far.
Introducing Chi McBride as SWAT leader Grover was a good move. His quarreling with Steve, especially right in front of the Governor, was worth every cent, at least as good as Danno's banter with Steve, so I didn't miss Danno in this ep at all. Sadly at the end of the ep, Super-Steve and Grover of course already have to become buddies, so in future there will be less fun with their interaction.
The case of the week was clearly above average, even pretty good, because it didn't just end as usually in killing or arresting the bad guys, when the criminal computer hacker not only got away this time, but even made fun of Steve afterwards at the cash terminal. I'm sure we'll hear from him again.

BTW, Chi McBride was promoted to main cast (<-- clickable link), whatever that might mean. Remember "main cast /series regular" Cath in season 3? LOL
At least this ep was a good start with showing additionally some of his family background.
Oh, and who's Nick Jonas? He's explicitly mentioned as guest star, so am I supposed to know that guy?? Because I don't ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 am

tscc1000 wrote:
Ok, this ep was one of the best in season 4 so far.
Introducing Chi McBride as SWAT leader Grover was a good move. His quarreling with Steve, especially right in front of the Governor, was worth every cent, at least as good as Danno's banter with Steve, so I didn't miss Danno in this ep at all. Sadly at the end of the ep, Super-Steve and Grover of course already have to become buddies, so in future there will be less fun with their interaction.
The case of the week was clearly above average, even pretty good, because it didn't just end as usually in killing or arresting the bad guys, when the criminal computer hacker not only got away this time, but even made fun of Steve afterwards at the cash terminal. I'm sure we'll hear from him again.

BTW, Chi McBride was promoted to main cast (<-- clickable link), whatever that might mean. Remember "main cast /series regular" Cath in season 3? LOL
At least this ep was a good start with showing additionally some of his family background.
Oh, and who's Nick Jonas? He's explicitly mentioned as guest star, so am I supposed to know that guy?? Because I don't ...
Oh, and who's Nick Jonas?.........
Nick Jonas guest stars as the young computer hacker (IAN).
Super-Steve and Grover banter was good, and now they wont be at odds, but the banter will still be like it is with dano, so maybe better.
The show was ok, I liked the end I wasnt expecting that, thought maybe the hacker took his money, or did he?
the bad stuff:
1. the guy cutting his foot off, nobody is going to do that ! LOL I dont know how tuf those things are, but there are ways to get it off without amputation LOL again.
2. shooting wildly at the car they thought Ian was in, could have killed anyone.
3. finding the hacker location was out there, and then as soon asa the zip file uploaded cath says hey it is all ok now
Plane is back under control.
So all said some good writing and some not so good writing.
Oh yeah the kono stuff at beginning was sort of meaningless and did not fit into the show.
So a question, why is she off the team?? I had heard she was pregnant , but she isnt? so they just decided to make her a roving element of the show?? It does not make much sense.
Show is not on again this week, I am glad as I hope it doesn't come back till Nikita is Done.

81 4-10 13/Dec/13 (Honor Thy Father)
82 4-11 20/Dec/13 Season 4, Episode 11 (Christmas Episode)
83 4-12 10/Jan/14 'O kela me keia manawa

Well it does for 2 weeks :-(
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.08 :: Akanahe (Reluctant Partners)
Page 1 of 1