TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:52 pm

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, October 18, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#404) "A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)"

"A ia la aku*" - Five-0 investigates the murder of a wedding crasher, and their prime suspect is the runaway bride. Meanwhile, Danny makes a big decision regarding his relationship with Gabby, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Rebecca De Mornay guest stars.

(*A ia la aku is Hawaiian for "From This Day Forward")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Teilor Grubbs (Grace Williams)
Autumn Reeser (Gabby Asano)
Justin Bruening (Billy Harrington)

GUEST CAST:

James Adam Lim (Yori)
Briana Lane (Dahlia Swain)
Alex Asbaugh (Nathan Cotchin)
Rebecca De Mornay (Barbara Cotchin)
Bruce Nozick (Allen Kingston)
Greg Collins (Victor Wyatt)
Lawrence Kao (Ty Amano)
Shelbie Koch (Maid of Honor)
Raleigh Craighead (Best Man)
JT Netterville (Security Guard)
Ray Oda (Chaplain)
Manoa Strings (Wedding Quartet)

WRITTEN BY: Christina M. Kim and David Wolkove

DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:54 pm

I could find only 2 promo pics for ep 4x4 on the CBS site:

So here are snaps from the preview videos:

McRoll and Dabby at the cinema ... ;-)
And I'm wondering, if we get to see how Kono and Adam capture that Yakuza guy (could provide quite some decent action) or if we'll see again only a few short scenes with them calling Chin?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - A ia la aku (Preview)

https://youtu.be/D9YvP2f8Ns0

Hawaii Five-0 - A ia la aku (Sneak Peek 1)

https://youtu.be/dCPtwuZXA28

Hawaii Five-0 - A ia la aku (Sneak Peek 2)

https://youtu.be/9CZeid0R3CU
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:09 am

This was a better show than I thought it would be, and it had a happy ending !Laughing 
Autumn looked nice in this ep, but I thought danny would propose, but left it at a odd place.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 pm

04 Good Episode!
Adam and Kono interrogating the Yakuza member was intense. They got out of him who they needed to. He at first said it was Michael Noshimuri who they are trying to avenge, but it came out as more. he told about them using Kono before thy cut her up. Adam wounds him. But they find out it is Aku Sato. Good that Chin had them take it off speaker phone. You don't know if the thug will escape or get word out to his consorts. Chin wants them to leave Hong Kong. Still Doris is MIA. She isn't helping them much. Nice for Danny to console Chin about Kono.

Steve/Catherine, Danno/Gabby in the theater. Steve isn't impressed. He goes back to his obnoxious days. Laughs and comments about the show. Danny has to explain the plot. Good thing they got the call!
Catherine at work on her first detail was dressed sharp. Funny she asked Steve for a favor and he jokingly baulked. Seems they are playing up to our concerns. But he does help ofcourse. Billy calling themselves "Little Wing"(Cath.) and "Big kahuna"(himself) was cute. Steve waiting on the porch was nice her first night after work. Big Hug. Billy should have gotten a message there. But at end Billy telling Cath. he made the right choice and again Steve has that wonderment look in on his face.

John Fitzpatrick(Brad Dickson) found dead. He it seems is a guest and with further investigation Chin Ho finds out he and Dalia Swain are related, Bro/Sis. Dalia Swain(Nicole Dickson) leaves her wedding and then crashes a nice Mustang. Please don't ruin old cars in shows!!! Then pushed down a embankment. All that rolling and her lap belt held her in place!?! Now we see John pushed her car the rest of way off the road. Danny saves her and she is pretty good shape in hospital. Head was up when Steve and Danny talked to her in hospital.

Future husband Nathan Cotchin and mom Barbara come in. I was sure it was her that did it. Even though Lawyer Allen Kingston seemed fishy too. Nice that Steve and Danny help push Nathan to go and tell her he loves her and he had seen her note to him. The hospital wedding was so sweet!!

Ty Amano who had the gun that killed Fitzpatrick was a nice change. He was cocky but playing beach volleyball instead of hangin out in an alley, bar or in his home and Danny and Steve having to run them down. He held a package for a guy? He sold the gun to Fitzpatrick. Nice that Barbara was bugged and helped 5-0 get Allen. He had a gun on her too to get 5 Mil. Allan hired them to scam Nathan for his money. But he said Delia did it.

Danny and Gabby split so she can go to 6 month assignment.Grace needs her. But Grace's mom should be around more. Hopefully they will be back together. Read on another forum she is pregnant in real life
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:55 pm

I also liked ep 4x04.
One thing I liked especially. That the bride survived. I really wanted that. When her car was pushed down the embankment I was sure that she wouldn't survive and I was actually disappointed.
Yeah, right, sometimes I do need happy endings! ;-)
It was a nice surprise then when Chin found her and she still was alive and could be rescued.
Finally she even got married ... sweet.

But what the h­ell are they doing with Danno and Gabby?? I mean, H50 so far has a tendency to handle relationship plots absolutely miserably. But again ... bringing Gabby back only to take her away at once??
This is crap!
Can't they hire an actress, who isn't pregnant all the time?? ;-)
Obviously we only can hope for a better handling with McRoll this season ... looks like it actually could work ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.04 :: A ia la aku (From This Day Forward)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: Classic TV Shows (Ended/Canceled shows) :: Hawaii Five-0-
Jump to: