TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Empty
PostSubject: TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"   TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:53 pm

TYRANT
Air Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on FX
Episode Title: (#209) "Inside Men and Outside Women"

"Inside Men and Outside Women"

Increasingly suspicious of those close to him, Jamal believes Khalil is the only person he can trust. Deciding he should no longer hide the truth, Barry reveals to Molly that he's alive. Hoping to lift Nusrat's depression, Ahmed asks Nusrat to run away with him. Skeptical of Khalil's tactical luck, Ihab zeroes in on a traitor in the Caliphate.

Written by Glenn Gordon Caron; directed by Andrew Bernstein.

Source: TYRANT @ FX | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"   TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Promo pics for episode 2x09:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"   TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"   TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:55 am

Well another good ep, they made me like this girl , then kill her off, saw it coming but still....
He told his wife , which I dont think was smart.
Now jamal wants to kill his new son ?? wow he is nuts.
Talks him into staying then decides to kill him!
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"   TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:13 am

T5000 wrote:
Well another good ep, they made me like this girl , then kill her off,  saw it coming but still....
He told his wife , which I dont think was smart.
Now jamal wants to kill his  new son ?? wow he is nuts.
Talks him into staying then decides to kill him!
Very good ep, I agree.
Me too knew, that the girl would die ... obviously that's a pattern in TV ... they could actually have surprised us by letting her live!
I think Barry had to tell his wife, now that Sammy knows. I mean, why would Sammy keep it a secret, when he feels what a mess his mother is since Barry was supposed to be dead? Better to tell her himself!
Yeah, Jamal is totally nuts. I always sensed some crazyness in him, he already was a cold-blooded killer several times, now with his paranoia he even targets the only one who could actually save his miserable regime, his new son.
I just hope that Jamal's wife will come to reason and realize what a time bomb Jamal is and will prevent Said's death maybe by a coup.
The story has gotten really exciting now. Let's just hope for a third season. FX already renewed The Strain for a 3rd season, but nothing about Tyrant so far ...
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"   TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:18 am

The two brothers' story ended sadly. Though Munir obviously gave up the hideout of the RED HAND rebels to save his brother's life it was all a lie that they would let Munir live ... When later the older brother didn't want to shoot his step-mother for Ihab, I just hoped he would rather have shot Ihab instead of himself ... Sad
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"   TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:38 am

Well that is on barry, like I said last ep he should not let him go back .
They figured it out and they were going to kill him regardless.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"   TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TYRANT Episode 2x09 "Inside Men and Outside Women"
Page 1 of 1