TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season 5 discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Season 5 discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Ez wrote:
I don't know what to thin of the finale, I liked it in some ways as that no one died, I liked Cullen defending Durant, he's right, the railroad would not have been built without him. I would have liked to have seen him stay in the Army though, it's not everyday the President hand selects you. It was a so-so ending to me.

Well I was pleasantly surprised, I agree with what you say except him staying in the army, Grant would soon be out of office?
and after that he would just be another colonel out west.
He would be better off working on the RR for the other guy.

But he went for his china girl !
and the marked girl, did she ride back to the indians ???? I wasnt sure what to make of that.
I will just assume she bought a small ranch and was going for a ride lol.

Cullen defending Durant was good, I was hoping he would.

So overall I liked it.

This is another one of my favs ending, plus I let some go and stopped on them.
I did add
the night of hbo and Outcast-cinemax, both are well done, and dramas, with some good writing.
Outcast is from another kirkman comic, and he is involved with the show.
I thought I would watch one and blow it off, but I like it better than WD.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 9:46 am

I don't know what to thin of the finale, I liked it in some ways as that no one died, I liked Cullen defending Durant, he's right, the railroad would not have been built without him. I would have liked to have seen him stay in the Army though, it's not everyday the President hand selects you. It was a so-so ending to me.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:47 am

Yea, I was actually surprised they finished the RR this episode, but I guess they will use next week to wrap up everyone's story.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 8:32 am

Ok I was watching ep 513 this morning, and I thought it was last ep, and I got to the end, and
I thought what the hell is this!!????????

Now I see there is one more.
I dont know if he was having a heart attack, or what ??

So durant loses, but bluffs his way into getting ogden anyway !
Neither one would pass inspection, but he was willing to go to jail, or to me that was his bluff.

After this is over I may have to read up on these characters and the RR, the true history.

At least on one died in this one. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 6:16 am

I think it will be bittersweet, I don'y think Cullen will die, but it probably won't be a happy ending either.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:43 pm

Ez wrote:
Or die...
Well as a fan how did you want it to end ??

I really dont like killing off all the characters.
If they kill cullen it sort of ruins the series. IMO

There was no reason to hang the girl in S4,and the swede hanging, was a bit too gross, and giving cullen the limp
Seems unnecessary.
They already showed how durant ended up which was also unnecessary.
Then maggie killing her was also unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:27 am

Or die...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 5:47 am

So what is cullen gonna wind up with ??
I guess he will have some money.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:42 pm

I thought this week's episode was much better, I loved seeing Cullen kill the Chinese gangster, and he went to town on his men too! And then, she leaves him anway, he just can't be happy. Looks like the final 2 seasons will be the race to finish the railroad.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:07 am

Well, 3 eps left. I felt bad for Mickey, his world has turned upside down because of Durant. Next week looks better.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:28 pm

I haven't watched yet, I will get to it later this week.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Ez wrote:
I still think the chinese guy will be the last big bad,  the way he looked at Cullen at the end made me think he is suspicious of Cullen's new girl.  Yea,  Durant was a big time crook in real life
made me think he is suspicious of Cullen's new girl............ yeah I think he is just now thinking she is a she ! lol

I just saw 511 and I thought it was the last ep, and I thought what a horrible ending!
Cullen was not even in the show, and it shows how durant ended up. Mad

I didnt care for this ep at all, and I hope the last 2 eps are now as depressing as this one was. Mad

Some people like tragedy, but I am not really into it ! Evil or Very Mad lol
and following history is ok, but I think the whole maggie angle, and the kidnapping was made up.

This may be another show where the final season is so bad, I will have to just ignore it ever happened.

Maybe last 2 will surprise me and not be dark and tragic. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 9:38 am

I still think the chinese guy will be the last big bad, the way he looked at Cullen at the end made me think he is suspicious of Cullen's new girl. Yea, Durant was a big time crook in real life
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:03 am

well no big bad, they dont have time for that lol.
I just saw 510 and they got thru the granite tunnel with nitro.
durant rigged his kidnapping, and the irish guy has his crazy friend do it, which was a joke.
Naturally he kills a guy and almost the girl reporter.

only one more left I think.

I saw something on the real durant, and he was a big crook.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 12:43 pm

Yea, I thought it was good too, I felt bad for Cullen, leaving his family, but he had to in order to finish the Railroad story. I think the Chinese Gangster will be the big bad for the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: EPISODE 5X09   Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 12:38 pm

EPISODE 5X09

This one was better, again slow, but he finished up swede last ep, and his wife and kid this ep.
So now were back to the RR story, which is more fun to watch.
It is like a new season , but going to be a short one.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Well I thought of you while watching the ep lol

At one point or 2 I thought swede might win, but then I know that cant happen in first ep back.

Why take him in ?? well it was very stupid, but I think they want to show how he has changed.

In S1 he would have been dead at the river.

I would rather he had killed swede, rather than watch the gross hanging.

Now I wonder what they plan for the other eps.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Pretty good return episode. It was nice to get some back story on the Swede. I was gonna be mad if he would have gotten off of his trial. I thought it was pretty stupid for Bohanon to just not kill him. I guess the rest of the season will be dedicated to finishing the railroad.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:49 pm

I sure hope not
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Ez wrote:
Final episodes start this Saturday, I hope it goes out with a bang, time for the Swede to finally die! Hopefully by Cullen's hand!
yeah it is coming on at good time, not anything else on !!
Who knows, swede may win ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Final episodes start this Saturday, I hope it goes out with a bang, time for the Swede to finally die! Hopefully by Cullen's hand!
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:26 pm

The 2nd part of S5 starts june 11th dont know if it will go to 13 or if 10 is last one ??

51. 5-8 11 Jun 16 Two Soldiers
52. 5-9 18 Jun 16 Return to the Garden
53. 5-10 25 Jun 16 61 Degrees
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 7:43 pm

T5000 wrote:
The main thing I haven't liked is having Cullen separated from the other railroad, we don't always get a storyline with Durant, who is one of my favorite charcters........ yeah he is good, and he had big role in ep 7 the finale.

From what I read they see this as bieng some sort of journey for cullen, and are trying to be too artistic.
He said the swede has to be in every season, because he is the opposite of cullen.

They had a good thing going early on,m then let lili leave , and became artistic instead of just presenting the simple
story of building the RR and some sub stories.

I agree, the earlier seasons were better. It looks like the Swede and Cullen may have their final showdown in the return episode. Cullen can't really build the RR if he is chasing the Swede.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 5:31 pm

The main thing I haven't liked is having Cullen separated from the other railroad, we don't always get a storyline with Durant, who is one of my favorite charcters........ yeah he is good, and he had big role in ep 7 the finale.

From what I read they see this as bieng some sort of journey for cullen, and are trying to be too artistic.
He said the swede has to be in every season, because he is the opposite of cullen.

They had a good thing going early on,m then let lili leave , and became artistic instead of just presenting the simple
story of building the RR and some sub stories.
Back to top Go down
Ez

Ez

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:13 pm

T5000 wrote:
http://www.tvgoodness.com/?s=hell+on+wheels

[url=http://www.tvgoodness.com/2015/08/29/anson-mount-talks-the-s wede-and-whats-next-for-bohannon-in-hell-on-wheels-exclusive /]http://www.tvgoodness.com/2015/08/29/anson-mount-talks-the-s  wede-and-whats-next-for-bohannon-in-hell-on-wheels-exclusive  /[/url]

He talks about the show and his character, and you can blame him for some things , and praise him for others, as he does have some say about the show.

Read these 2, according to anson S-6 will end the show with 7 eps next summer. 2016.

S-5 has been much better than S-4, and is pretty much a separate story from the others.
But the swede is in it and they give a little of eva and the others.

I have enjoy S-5  thru ep 7, and I think it will have 10, 3 more in sept,  it is a 4 week hiatus.

The main thing I haven't liked is having Cullen separated from the other railroad, we don't always get a storyline with Durant, who is one of my favorite charcters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 discussion    Season 5 discussion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 5 discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next